Hang in there

We got home and the boys put Chan away in the same room as me when I was bought here before tying him up. He was still unconscious. Had I hit him too hard ?

On the floor above Jimin waited for us.

"Jena come with me first", Jin pulled my hand to take immediate care of my wound.

"Where are you taking her?", Jimin asked curiously.

"We had a little situation with the bodyguards", he said pointing to the bandage.

"Hyung I will do it", he lunged forward, grabbing my hand.

"But I can do it. It is my job to take care of injuries and stuff", Jin argued.

"That Chan guy hasn't gained consciousness yet. Please check on him"

Jin wasn't very convinced but left. I stood there watching the exchange. I did not have a lot of energy left in me to argue. Jimin dragged me into a room which I had never seen before. From the way things were, I assumed it was his own room.

"Sit", he said pointing to the chair.

I did as I was asked. He disappeared somewhere and I looked around. It was a normal room with wooden floors and cream walls. On one side was a table of sorts with plans and blueprints laid. This must be where he plans all those evil deeds of his.

Something caught my attention though. A small picture frame with a picture of young Jimin. He looked nothing like what he did now. He was chubbier, with black hair. There was a kind of innocence too him. A smile formed on my face, he was cute.

I heard footsteps so I straightened myself and looked away. He had come back with a box of medicines.

He grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me before sitting. With his hand, he grabbed my chin and raised it a little before pulling the temporary pad that Jin had applied.

Just as the pad ripped from the skin, the blood that had been stopped started flowing again. He grabbed a piece of cotton, drowsed it in what looked like medical alcohol before wiping the wound.

"FUCKKKKK", I screamed as it started burning my skin. I tried to free myself from there but he held my hand pulling me towards himself.

"Stay still. This is a metal wound. I have to do this so it doesn't get infected", he said. He grabbed my chin again before raising it. He moved his face closer and blew a little air on the wound. He was so close to me that if someone walked in now, it would come across as if we were making out.

"Okay, okay. I am fine now", I said slightly pushing him away by the shoulder.

He finished the rest of the dressing before putting on a bandage. As he tried to get it done, I couldn't help but keep staring at him.

"Get ready, in two hours me and you have to go to your university to meet Hongbin. And wear something that covers this", he said pointing to my throat.

I stood up to go leave.

I was held back by something which caused me to lose balance and fall straight behind. I embraced myself to hit my head only to be caught in time by a strong pair of hands around my waist.

Jimin put his hand under Jena's head so that it wouldn't hit the table behind. He looked down to see his own wristband had got caught in the zipper of her leather jacket which is what caused her to fall.

"Jimin the files you gave me...", Taehyung said barging into the room. He paused at the sight in front of him.

Jimin and Jena both looked at each other and then back at him. Jimin let go in an instance causing Jena to fall butt faced on the ground.