Get you

A shot was fired from above us and in the distance a car crash noice was heard. Both me and Jin put on our mask as we made a rush for the car. Two men came out to check what the commotion was and I could see Chan sitting inside.

As both of them stood there, we attacked from the back.

I shot the man from behind in his legs, getting the other's attention. He got his own gun before shooting at us.

Hearing this Chan had come out of the car.

"STAY IN THE CAR CHRIS", the man shouted. He immediately tried to make a run but I shot at the handle and he backed away. As we neared the car, the guns shots from his bodyguard got more severe.

He hid behind the car as he attacked. From the side I saw his partner try to stand up and with a heavy heart I had to shoot him again. This time he fell and he wasn't getting up.

We were almost near the car. There was no shooting from the other side meaning he had run out of his bullets.

We lowered our guns as we approached them. We were expecting both of them to be hiding behind the car but as we approached only Chan was sitting there breathing heavily and in tears as he looked at us. Oh shit, bad news. Before it dawned on us, I felt a knife at my throat.

"Drop the gun", he said to us. I immediately let go of my gun. Jin was stunned as well but put the gun away.

"Who are you? And who do you work for?"

"Let the girl go. We just want this kid. You will leave unharmed if you lower that knife right away."

"No", he said firmly.

I felt the cold silver near my throat dig a little more deeper and a sharp sting.

Jin saw as the man pressed the dagger further and Jena's throat bleed. He had to do something.

"Look, let go of her right now. We will tell you everything", he said.

"Don't come closer. And take that mask off", he said increasing his hold on me.

Jin moved a little close before grabbing the strap of the mask. As he saw that he had the man's attention, he pulled Jena out of the man's grip while simultaneously kicking him in the face. The guard fell a few feet away but he was quickly back on his feet. He lunged forward with full force but Jin defended himself before throwing a punch. His expertise was hand combat. No one could beat him at that. No one.

The man had his entire left face bloodied from the punch.  This made Jena almost questioned Jin's physical strength.

Both of them were in a physical fight but before Jin could hit him more, the man fell towards him. From the back Yoongi had shot.

"Yoongi I have told you not to do that. I almost had him", Jin said as Yoongi walked towards them.

"Hyung your fights take a lot of time and that is what we don't have"

I heard Jin mumble something.

"What happened to your neck?", Yoongi asked grabbing my chin and observing the wound.

"Oh shit I forgot about that", Jin said running to me. He took out a small pad from one of his pockets before ripping out the cover and sticking it on my throat.

"I will dress it when we get home. Right now this will stop the bleeding"

From behind the car Yoongi brought Chan at gun point. I saw how scared he was as he came and kneeled in front of us.

"What do you want? Please let me go", he was in tears and trembling in fright.

"Listen to me kid. We are not going to do anything to you. So co-operate and leave with us and we will not harm you", Yoongi said.

"If you want money, my father will pay you. But please let me go", he cried harder.

My heart wretched at this. Nothing like this should happen to anyone. No one should have to pay for their parents's sins.

But right now I had something at stake of my own. Jimin's words replayed in my mind from morning.

I had just come out of my room to see him standing there. I was still salty about the joke and I walked away ignoring him.

"Jena"

I stopped as I heard him say my name.

"You have a lot at stake. Don't let your sympathy blind you."

This was a threat wrapped in simple words. If I did not do what he asked, he would do something to my family.

As my brother's faces flashed in front of my eyes I did what I had to. I hit Chan in the head with the back of the gun. He lost conciousness and fell on the road.

"What was that for?", Yoongi asked.

"He was wasting time. That is what I don't have", I said.

Both Yoongi and Jin picked Chan as they put him in the car and we drove off.

Back at the site where the two men lied, one opened his eyes. The last thing he could remember was seeing a girl with a pink flower tattoo on her hand hit Chan. He had to tell his boss about her. He picked up his phone that had fallen out.

"Boss... they took Chan....", he said.

Jin drove as Yoongi sat with him. In the back seat, I was put in charge of taking care of Chan who was unconscious. I held his hand. I know it felt stupid but he was my friend and I was just supporting him.

"What are you doing?", Jin questioned, looking from the rear view mirror.

"Seriously Jena, why are you holding his hand?", Yoongi turned back.

"Because I want to. He is a friend and I feel terrible doing this. Promise me you won't hurt him", I said.

"I am not sure. Depends on how his father reacts", Yoongi deadpanned emotionlessly.

"You are a monster", I spat at him, salty and furious at his behavior.

"I am. You can say whatever you want to", he said shrugging his shoulders and with that we just drove in silence.