Dress

A/N: Just found a Yoongi fanfic I wrote a long time ago. It is so cheesy and cliche. Do you guys think I should publish it? I will probably edit it to fit the 2018 BTS image

"Stella will do your makeup and get you ready. Pack your things, we move you to the hotel today.", Jimin barged into the room.

Talk about privacy. Can I get some?

"What makeup?"

"You are definitely not going in like this. We want him to be attracted to you, not think of the ugliest girl he has ever seen."

"If you think I am that ugly, you should just send Stella instead of me."

"Both me and you know that is not happening. I am not risking her life for something like this", he said.

I was at a loss of words. For the first time I had ever felt so worthless and unwanted.

"So you think if Taemin ever finds out about who she actually is and the fact that she works for and is also cheating on him with a guy who kidnapped his sister, he is going to give her a bouquet of roses and a car for her wonderful achievement? What do you think will happen to her then? Isn't that risky enough?", I asked throwing him completely off guard .

Jimin had no response because she was infact correct. He had taken a risk making Stella Taemin's girlfriend and report every little action of his. If Taemin ever found out, he would kill Stella on the spot without hesitation.

"Come down in 10 minutes", he hurriedly mumbled the words before leaving the room.

I smirked knowing that I had got him this time.

I went down as asked to see Stella sitting there waiting for me. She had what looked like a couple of dresses and a big box of makeup in her hand as she talked to Yoongi about something.

"Stella she is here. Get started now", Jimin yelled from across the room.

What even in this world was happening? The one girl that I probably hated the most right now was going to doll me up so that I could seduce a man into giving me information. Could my life be any more messier?

I followed her to a room, trailed by Jungkook.

"Jungkook get out. She needs to change", Stella said causing the younger one to snicker.

"Babe you have nothing I haven't seen before", he winked at me.

"Get out", she eyed him.

"Are you sure you want him to leave. Let him stay for your safety. God knows what I will do if I am left alone with you. I have this urge to kill someone and you have given me more than enough reasons to kill you", I put on a fake smile.

I could hear Jungkook laughing in the back as Stella shifted uncomfortably.

"Honey we both know you won't do anything. You have too much to lose and you probably wouldn't want to because of someone like me"

"Well, I could say — fuck this shit and just go for it. And you wouldn't be alive to see what happens to me anyway"

She gulped nervously before looking at Jungkook who wouldn't stop laughing.

"Anyway, do what you have to. I cannot bear to be in the same room as you. Get over with it so I can leave", I said.

"What make up do you want?"

"Anything remotely not similar to yours aka not slutty"

"I thought this would be fun, but I am not into cat fights so I am just going to leave", Jungkook said leaving and closing the door.

She chuckled before walking closer.

"You hold a grudge really bad. Just so you know, I have an earning to make. And this how I earn. I have nothing against your brothers or your family. Jimin pays me well and I do it."

"Let me give you an advice. Don't forget that at the end of the day your 'boyfriend' is still a part of the mafia. He could love you so much but the day he finds out about you will be the last day you breathe. You probably haven't seen that side of Taemin that I have. Take my word and leave, you are smart enough to know what is best for you. Money will come and go. Trust me, it would be the last thing you will think about when you are lying dead somewhere in a ditch"

Stella froze at her words. She had never felt this scared. It reminded her of the time she had been looking around the Lee family house and accidentally ran into Donghae interrogating someone. Even when the man begged for mercy, he had ruthlessly just shot him in the head. That had stunned her so badly, she couldn't sleep the entire night.

Without a word she started working on doing Jena's makeup. After 20 minutes of numerous clashes with her, they finally decided on a look.

"This will be your dress", she revealed a sparkling red sequined dress with a neckline deeper than the Mariana trench.

"No way, look at this. My boobs will be all over the place. It is too revealing for me", I pushed it away.

"They won't be. I have boob tape and you will wear a strapless bra."

"Is there something decent enough? I mean a simple black dress or something?"

"Jena you have to seduce him. You are not doing it with a simple black dress"

"Fine", I said grabbing the dress and the bra from her. "Turn around, I need to change"

"What? We are both women, you can change in front of me"

"No, turn around"

"Fine. You are just like your brother. He is my supposed boyfriend but still doesn't change in front of me"

"What? You mean Taemin and you...", I asked slipping into the dress.

"Yes, we haven't had sex. He won't until he is fully sure that I am the right girl"

"Atleast he did one right thing", I said chuckling.

"Are you done or not?"

I turned around to face her. Some weird way my boobs were defying gravity and all perked up. I felt so uncomfortable in this, I didn't even know how she wore it all the time.

"Okay so the dress fits perfectly. Now for the shoes"

She handed me a pair of heels. I slid my foot into it and they fit like a glove. Damn they were fire but my foot would pay the price at the end of the day.

"Woah you are tall", she said looking me up. I had to agree. I was 5'6 without heels and with 6 inch heels, close to being almost 6 foot tall.

Outside the men waited for them to finish. They had to leave in 15 minutes for the hotel. The door opened as all of them breathed a sigh of relief. Finally they were done. But none of them were prepared to be blown away with they were going to see.