Money Honey

I sat on the bed of the room Jungkook had taken me to. I stared out of the window into the woods as I recalled everything that happened today. I felt shudders as I remembered Jimin's hand around my throat and how I felt it was going to be my final moment on earth and any moment I would drop dead.

I wiped my tears. I wanted to at this point shoot myself for having any feelings for him. I was literally the biggest idiot on this planet for thinking that I was in love with Jimin. He was just a monster who wanted nothing more than revenge and I was his bait to get back at my family.

I still had my wallet with me as I removed the picture of me and my brothers. Oh I would trade anything just to be back with them. Still clutching it in my hand I lay on the bed. The cold hit my feet as I curled them and held them with my hands. I closed my eyes because they hurt from crying so much and within moments I was asleep.

It was almost an hour later that Jimin walked in to see Jena sleeping on the bed. A tear rolled down his eyes as he looked at her. His finger marks were still around her throat and they had left a deep impression. He knelt down in front of her.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. Please forgive me for everything I have done and what I am about to do. You are a good person and it was never your fault. But I have no choice. I am sorry Jena. I know you hate me a lot and after what I am about to do you will probably hate me so much that there would be no going back. I will never be able to forgive myself but that is what I have to live with."

He stood up as he kissed her on the forehead. Jena did not hear anything but somewhere within her subconscious she felt that imprint on her forehead. He looked at her one last time before leaving the room.

He went straight to Taehyung's room where Tae was busy browsing something on his laptop.

"Have you cracked a way to get into the Swiss accounts?"

"I was done with it yesterday night itself"

"Open the Choi's Swiss bank account", Jimin instructed. Taehyung did as asked without saying a word.

"How much is in there?"

"$420 million."

"Transfer $100 million of it to ours. Transfer 100 million to Jena and Daniel Lee's bank accounts and make sure you leave a trail."

"What?", Taehyung asked surprised. "What do you mean leave a trail?"

"Make sure you when you do that, you leave a clue behind which their hacker Yifan can pick up and tell that the money was stolen by the Lee family."

Taehyung was hesitant to do it. Money was everything when it came to the Choi family. This would definitely mean the end of the Lees including Jena.

"Do it", Jimin said.

Taehyung had no choice but to do as he was asked. Within a minute the 100 million was in their own account. He transferred the other 100 to Jena and Daniel Lee's accounts and made sure he made an error on purpose so that Yifan would think he had caught the thief.

"It's done"

Without a word Jimin left the room. He called the one person who he had been eager to call ever since this game started.

"Siwon Choi", he said into the speaker.

"Yes", a hoarse voice said from the other side.

"I have been meaning to call you for a long time now"

"Who are you and what do you want? How did you get this number?", Siwon asked from the other side.

"Your father worked very hard for his money didn't he. Selling coke, dealing meth, contract killing, murdering innocent people and so many other things. It is a shame someone is trying to steal his money", Jimin said bitterness spewing in his voice as he talked about innocent lives being murdered.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?", Siwon said getting suspicious.

He motioned to his assistant sitting beside to open their account details for him. The assistant did as he was asked. He handed the ipad to Siwon who looked at the details.

An unauthorized transfer of 200 million dollars had been made from their Swiss account. The Ipad fell from his lap as he stood up. He couldn't believe his eyes. Someone had just stolen 200 million dollars from them like it was nothing.

"WHERE IS THE FUCKING MONEY. HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM US. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Calm down Sir. We received a little portion of the money from one of your biggest enemies. But we got a little suspicious. So my hacker decided to dig in a little and he found that the money came from a Swiss bank account under the Chois name. They might have just made a fool out of you", Jimin lied shamelessly.

"Do whatever you can and send the money you recieved back into the account. If you don't we will hunt you down and you will pay an even bigger price", Siwon threatened from the other side.

"Well I don't think that is happening. Consider the money a payment for giving you this tip. If I hadn't informed you, you would have never been able to know where it went"

"LISTEN TO ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER, REVERSE THE TRANSACTION RIGHT NOW..."

Jimin hung up from the other side.

Siwon yelled in frustration as he threw his phone straight into the mirror.

"FIND YIFAN AND GET HIM TO ME RIGHT NOW. WHATEVER CORNER OF THE WORLD HE IS, GET HIM HERE AND TELL HIM TO BRING BACK MY MONEY. IT HAS TO BE FUCKING DANIEL LEE. NO ONE APART FROM HIM WOULD DARE TO DO THIS"

His assistant quivered in fear as he bowed and hurried outside. The last assistant had fallen prey to Siwon's anger once and was hit in the head by a bottle of champagne. He did not want this to happen with him too.

Jimin cut of the call to see Hoseok and the others looking at him in disbelief.

"Jimin did you just...", Hoseok said.

"We lost focus and drifted away from our initial plan. Let us get back to what we started this for", Jimin said.

"HYUNG WE ARE A TEAM. YOU DID NOT EVEN ASK US BEFORE DOING THIS", Jungkook yelled.

"I am not sure why I am supposed to take your permission before doing something. This is what we planned before and we will finish what we started", Jimin said calmly.

"MAYBE SOME OF US DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE", Hoseok yelled.

"What?"

"THIS ENTIRE PLAN OF USING JENA AS A BAIT TO START A WAR BETWEEN THE LEES AND THE CHOIS IS SICK. SHE IS INNOCENT. IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD THING TO DO BEFORE BUT AFTER GETTING TO KNOW HER, WE DON'T WANT IT. YOU HAVE GOT HER SO DEEP INTO THIS SHIT BY SENDING HER EVERYWHERE THAT ALL OF CHOIS ASSOCIATES AND MEN ARE BEHIND HER. WE CAN BAIL OUT OF THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO MENTION OF US ANYWHERE. BUT WHAT ABOUT HER? AND HER FAMILY? EVERYONE THINKS IT IS THE LEE MAFIA BEHIND THESE ACTIVITIES", Hoseok said screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Hoseok why are you so concerned about her family? They are murderers, all of them. Did they even think once before killing your, mine or everyone of our's family? Do you not want your revenge or have you forgotten about your family just because you developed this tini tiny crush on Jena?"

"You Bastard, don't get my family into this", Hobi said holding Jimin by the collar.

They heard something fall as they looked in the direction of the noise. Jena was standing there looking at them in utter disbelief as tears rolled down her eyes.