Birthday

It was lunch time so I went out to see if anyone was there. From the window I could see Jimin's car had disappeared. He had left without even informing me.
I went into the kitchen to find food. Not seeing anything and not wanting to cook, I just ate an apple.

Half an hour later, Jin came home. But why did he look so gloomy and sad.

"Jin", I said trying to get his attention.

"Oh hey Jena, I see you got your cast off finally". He looked like he was trying to sound cheerful.

"You were going somewhere?"

"Yeah I just came to grab something, I am leaving again"

"Can I come? Wherever you are going?", I asked.

He hesitated a moment before smiling.

"Sure"

Without a word both of us sat into his car as we drove to the city.We reached a residential area before we stopped in front of an old house.

"What place is this?"

"My house", he said.

He understood my confusion as he replied.

"The house I grew up in. My parents place"

"Ohh".Now I know why he hesitated.

"Come on", he said as he helped me inside.

"Do you come here often?", I asked as I looked around.

"Not really"

Why was this place familiar? I closed my eyes and I could feel flashes about this place, as If I had seen it before. A deja vu of sorts.

I passed by a room and I felt like I knew that the next room was the kitchen. And I was right.

Jin had disappeared somewhere and he came back later.

"Today..", he began as I directed my attention at him.

"Today is a special day. It is my sister's birthday.She disappeared 16 years ago, and I think she was the same age as you. Every year I come here and Eat a meal here so I can act like we are celebrating her birthday", he said tears rolling down his eyes.

I moved to him and patted him on the shoulders. It was difficult for me to control my tears too.

"I am sorry, I am blabbering nonsense"

"No...."

"Now that you are here today, eat with me. You are like a sister to me now. Guess I will think of you as her"

I nodded and smiled as I pulled out a chair.

We both ate in silence as he served me seaweed soup and some fish.

"What was her name?"

"EunHa. Kim EunHa"

"It's a beautiful name"

"She was beautiful too. Curly hair, light brown eyes and fair chubby cheeks. My parents were whipped for her", he laughed. "She would cry and I would walk through fire to get to her. That is how much I loved her"

I smiled as I heard him talk about her. It reminded me of my own brothers. Oh I could trade the world to be with them.

"Do you miss your brothers too?"

I nodded as I got more emotional.

"So much", I managed. "They seem like they might have taken after my father. It would be natural of all of you to hate them. But they are good people. Donghae is like you. So caring and always running after his three stupid siblings to take care of them. Taemin is like A mix of Namjoon and Yoongi. He is smart but he is lazy. He is aggressive yet calm. And Taeyong just like Jungkook. A kid at heart".

"Do you want to go back to them?", Jin asked.

"I do but I don't. What will I tell them? What if things get worse?"

"We will figure something out. We all got you into this, we will get you out of it". He put a protective hand on mine and for a moment I felt so warm and safe.

I nodded. "I trust you all with my life"

"So how are things going with Jimin?"

"Bad"

"What? Haven't you guys started dating like 16 days ago"

"I said a lot of mean things to him today which I shouldn't have. And now he is hurt. I am truly sorry but I cannot get myself to apologize"

"Do you want me to tell you something?"

I nodded.

"Jimin might not look like it but melting his heart is a cakewalk. Jungkook could probably give you a series of lectures on it. That kid has gotten away with so much shit because he can literally melt Jimin's heart. He is such a softie. Just say you are sorry once and he will fall into your arms, that cute mochi"

I smiled at this. Glad to know I am not the only who thought he looked like a mochi.

"Now, If you are done, I will take your plates"

"Let me help you clean", I volunteered.

"I will do it. Why don't you go look around if you want to", he said.

I nodded, I wanted to see more of the house anyway.

As Jin washed plates in the kitchen, I slowly moved around as I observed the house.

On a wall hung a frame of his parents. Wow, they were beautiful. His mother almost looked like an angel. No wonder SeokJin was so handsome. His parents had the best genes. I kept staring at the lady for so long. I knew her, I had seen her somewhere. Where tho?

I moved ahead as I got into another room. This must be his room. There were action figures lying and also a couple of barbies. Ahahah, there was a huge Mario poster on the wall with a poster of S.E.S and Brad Pitt.

I smiled as I saw all of this.

I exited the room as I entered another one with powder blue walls. This must be his sister's room.

I walked in to see a small bed and a couple of toys carefully saved and wrapped in cling fin. I picked up a small dinosaur toy lying on the bed.

A memory flashed in my mind.

"Boo Boo", a young girl said as she held the purple toy.

I turned around to look at the wall. What I saw next froze me completely.

My pictures from when I was a toddler hung on the wall.

A/N: Drama is comingggg ! Who is ready for it?