Payphone

Stella watched as all the boys came rushing downstairs.

"TAEHYUNG IS THERE A TRACKER ON HER PHONE? TRACK HER RIGHT NOW", Jimin yelled.

Taehyung ran to get his laptop as he opened it.

"She threw away the phone right outside the house"

It dawned upon Stella that Jena had run away. Her eyes traced Jimin who was running around mad trying to find information on her. This is was her chance to get rid of Jena once and for all.

She stood up and in this commotion excused herself out of the house.

She waited in the woods as she placed a call to a number she had been hanging on to for long.

"Zhang Yukhei", she said.

"Yes"

"I heard from sources you have been looking for a girl by the name Sooyoung Hernandez. I spotted her last at the Highway 12 on the outskirts. Right outside the woods on the south"

"How can I trust you?"

"You don't have much of a choice. I think it was her. You can choose to take this information and act or watch her escape", Stella said.

"What is your price?"

"Nothing, just make sure she is never seen again", she said cutting of the call.

Yukhei smirked at this. He just had to lay his hands on Sooyoung. One chance and he would destroy that bitch.

I ran through the woods as I finally heard the noise of cars approaching. I was near. On my way here, I had spotted a telephone booth. I could make a call to Donghae and just tell him to be careful of Jimin's men in disguise pretending to be one of us and also about Stella.

I was finally on the road. It was pitch black but in the distance I could spot some light coming from a couple of street lights.

I was exhausted and sweating. My shoes broke as they got stuck in a piece of wood and now I was running barefoot. I had nothing to eat since last morning and I could feel my body give up.

Hang in their Jena. You can do this. For your brothers.

The thought of them helped me pick pace as I ran towards the phone booth.

Within 10 minutes I was there. I looked in my wallet, I had a couple of coins lying around thankfully.

I inserted one in as I punched in Donghae's phone.

"Pick up, pick up"

On the other side, Donghae looked at his phone. It was an unknown number. He had been stressed enough to not entertain calls from people he didn't know. He cut of the call. But it rang once again. Again he cut it off. It rang for a third time. Something told him that he would regret if he did not pick it up.

"Hello"

"Donghae it's me"

Jena. It was Jena. After what was a month and 10 days, he had heard from her. She was alive. His younger sister was alive.

"JENA, JENA. ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Donghae, listen to me..."

A scream on the other side as the phone call got cut off.

I screamed as someone pulled my hair vigorously and yanked me out of the booth. I tried to defend myself but out of nowhere I felt a punch on my face as I fell on the ground.

"God bless that angel who told me about you", he said kicking me.

It was Yukhei and his men.

I screamed and resisted as they dragged me into the car. I hit one of them in the face and he fell out of the car. Yukhei stepped in as he slapped me across the face. One of his men tied my hands at the back and the other put a tape over my mouth. All my pleas for help went in vain.