Love

I opened my eyes as I head screams. Turned out the movie was still rolling and we had all fallen asleep. Outside the sun almost set and in front of me the boys were sleeping. Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling while Jin was sleeping in Namjoon's lap. Yoongi on the other hand laid at the end of the couch like a stone. If all of them were here and Hoseok was in his room, whose shoulder was I sleeping on?

I turned around to see Jimin who was sleeping with his head back.

Is this what angels looked like? I was so mesmerized seeing him. Was he even human? I had such a sweet time until my eyes fell on what I had done.

I drooled all over his shoulder.

"Fuck", I whispered as I looked around for a napkin.

Unable to find one, I picked up what looked like Taehyung's gucci jacket lying on the floor before I vigorously wiped his shirt.

Jimin felt friction on his arm. He opened his eyes to see Jena rubbing his shoulders with a jacket.

"What are you doing?"

I immediately stopped as I saw him looking at me.

He looked back at his shirt at then at me. There was still a wet patch. I had never felt this embarrassed in life. I could see him try to stop himself from laughing.

"Namjoon, wake up. Take me to my room", I tapped Namjoon's shoulder. I wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. The embarrassment of my actions was killing me.

Namjoon did not even move an inch.

"I am here", Jimin said from beside me.

"So?"

"Why are you waking Namjoon up?", he asked.

"I thought you must have other work to do", I said.

He narrowed his eyes before he stood up. Next thing I knew he had picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to your room"

"Get me my wheelchair, I can wheel myself in", I said.

He did not listen to me before pushing the door of a room on the ground floor with his foot and taking me in. The moment we got in, the lights turned on. It was a beautiful floral room. It seemed they had actually put effort decorating it. There were also a couple of balloons attached. It seemed like this was also a surprise but guess I saw it before they could surprise me.

He bent forward as he put me on the bed. He grabbed another pillow and placed in under my injured leg.

One look at me he headed to the door. But I caught his arm to stop him. I needed answers, this moment.

"Stop"

"Do you need anything?"

"Why are you doing this Jimin?"

"Doing what?"

"This. One moment you don't even look at me, next thing you are helping me. You cannot do this, playing on both sides."

He did not say anything but turned around to leave.

"Why do you hate me so much?", I asked. He stopped in his tracks as he turned around.

"Why do you think I hate you?", he asked as he came closer.

"I don't know. You weren't very excited to see me today. You never visited me at the hospital. You could have atleast had lunch with me ", I said.

I wanted to slap myself for saying this. But it seemed I had no control. I was letting it all out to him as I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore.

"I... I", he tried saying something but stopped. I saw tears roll down his eyes.

"I feel guilty", he said.

"What?", I asked.

"I feel guilty. You are like this because of me. Everytime I am around you, It pains to see you hurt. All because I had no brains and wanted some stupid revenge"

"No, NO, NO Jimin", I shouted. " It is not your fault. Why are you blaming yourself?"

"If I had stopped, you would have never run away from home. They would have never caught you and all this would have never happened", he said more tears rolling down his eyes.

"I heard you that day at the hospital too. I wanted to but I couldn't tell you that it was never your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

"I am so sorry Jena. I should have been hit with the bullet, not you", he said breaking down.

I pulled him with my left arm towards myself. I wiped the tears from his eyes with my thumb. 

"Don't ever say it again. I read it somewhere that if you save someone, their life becomes yours. Now your life is my life, I will decide what happens with it", I said tugging on his collar.

"Throw away that cheesy book", he said giggling while tears still flowed.

I looked at his eyes and then back at his lips. I must be out of my mind when I decided it was okay for me to kiss him.

Jimin was caught completely off guard as Jena crashed her lips on his.

He responded as his lips moved in sync with hers. Only to feel them go away from his in a moment.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have. I know you have a girlfriend", I said as I realised. He already had Stella. It wasn't appropriate for me to kiss him.

"First of all, Stella isn't my girlfriend", he said as if he had read my mind.

"Second, this is my house, My mafia. You cannot break off a kiss without my permission"

With that he moved closer before he stuck his lips on me again. I looked wide eyed, not sure what was happening. I felt his hands on my cheeks. I smiled against his lips before I closed my eyes again.

I had never been this happy before. In the past few weeks, this was the happiest I had ever been.

"Gosh Jena, I love you so much", he said as he broke off the kiss.

Both of us looked at each other in surprise. He clamped his hand on his mouth.

He loved me? So all this time I wasn't the only one with feelings. He liked me too.

"What did you say?", I asked surprised.

"Nothing, what? Did you hear something?", he asked.  Without saying anything else, he stood up and ran to the door.

"Jimin come back here", I shouted but he had already left.

And that is when I knew it. I loved this asshole too.