Start stage

We reached 500 views omfg 😍😍😍😍😍 Thank you for reading this fanfic ♥️♥️

Yukhei woke up as the orange light hit his eyes. They were burning pretty bad and there was a pit in his stomach because of the alcohol he had.

He stood up and looked around. It was his own hotel room but he was still in the clothes from yesterday night.

Where was his phone? He moved things out of his way until he found it lying under his coat.

128 missed calls ! 39 text messages. What had happened?

He called the first number he saw.

"HELLO, BOSS ! WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE TRYING TO CONTACT YOU SINCE YESTERDAY."

"I am in Seoul because of business. What happened?"

"BOSS SOMEONE BLEW OUR FACTORY. THE ENTIRE FACTORY BURST. ALL OUR STUFF IS GONE"

"WHAT?", he screamed as his eyes shot open.

"YES BOSS, IN THE MORNING AT 3 THE LOCALS HEARD SOME NOISE AND THEY CAME TO CHECK. THEY SAW THE FACTORY BURNING. ALL OF US WENT AND CHECKED AND NOW THERE IS NOTHING LEFT"

Yukhei started sweating profusely. There was 30 million dollars worth of cocaine and meth in there. He had taken an advance of 12 million from the Chois. If they found out, they would kill him.

"Who did this?"

"We don't know boss. They left no trace"

"FIND OUT WHO IT WAS. FIND OUT NOW. PUT EVERYONE TO WORK. GET MORE MEN, KILL TO FIND INFORMATION. I DON'T CARE. FIND OUT OR YOU ARE DEAD"

"Yes boss", the man on the other side said meekly before ending the call.

"FUCKKKKK", he screamed as he threw his phone straight into the wall denting it.

A pain shot through his head as he tried to remember everything that happened yesterday. The last thing he knew was he left for the club. A faint image of a girl in a black dress came to his mind. But he couldn't remember her face or anything about her.

But there were many more important things to take care of rather than think about who he fucked last night.

———•••———

Lee house
10 days ago.

The phone ringed as Donghae, Taemin and Taeyong sat along with Stefano discussing their weapons deal. The best Russian guns had just flown in from Moscow and Stefano was here to deal for the russian agency.

"Donghae, what a pleasure", the white haired man said shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Stefano"

"Have a seat"

All of them sat around the round table. Stefano said something to his men in russian and they nodded before coming in with two big boxes.

"What you ask, I got", he said opening the box.

"Woahhh", Taemin stood up to get a better look.

"You like it Taeminie?", Stefano chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair. They had been doing business together for almost a decade now. Stefano had seen Taemin grown from a teen to the the deadly Mafia member he was now.