SAW

This entire chapter is in Jimin's POV

I saw her wake up, and I had never felt happier in life. I waited patiently as the doctor and the nurses treated her inside.

"The young girl has terrible injuries", a female nurse said to her male colleage as both of them stood outside watching.

"I wonder how it happened. I was dressing the wounds on her face and I was surprised. She must have been hit very hard"

I had to stop myself from tearing up listening to it.

"And did you see her hand and her right thigh? The blade had been pierced so deep, the junior doctor found it difficult to take stitches so Ken had to step in. Even he had trouble sealing it up. Such monsters, whoever did it"

They walked away to check on other patients leaving me alone there.

It was all my fault, this happened. It wouldn't if I hadn't been such an asshole.

Guilt had taken over me as I left from that instance. I couldn't bear to be near her. The more I looked, more it made me feel guilty for ruining her life like this.

I wanted to go visit her everyday but I couldn't get myself to do it. Yoongi Hyung asked me a couple of times why I wasn't visiting but I always came up with some work excuse.

It was a week and today they were going to discharge her. I could see Hoseok so excited as he instructed the Maknaes to set up the decorations. He had come up with this plan to have a little welcome party. I could see it in his eyes, how much he liked Jena. Maybe more than me, he deserved to be with her. And maybe Jena felt the same about him too.

I heard a knock on my door. It was Stella.

"Come in", I said.

She came and sat beside me.

"Do you have some information?"

"The Lee family thinks the Choi's kidnapped Jena. The day she ran away, she called the eldest. They traced it back to the phone booth and found out about Yukhei and Ma Dong kidnapping her. Their father is coming back from Osaka. My informant at the Choi house told me, they think the Lee family tried to ruin their business and stole from them. It is all according to the plan", she said.

"FUCK", I said under my breath.

This wasn't supposed to be like this. I mean this is what I wanted, but not after everything happened. We were too deep into this shit. Everyone was in trouble, including Jena. It wouldn't be long before both the families get to other and there is bloodshed.

I had to stop it.

"Jimin come down, the car just pulled into the yard", Taehyung yelled.

"We will talk about this later", I said to Stella as I left the room.

I stood at the back as the door opened and Jungkook and Jin Hyung walked in with Jena. She was in a wheelchair. Her hand and leg was still wrapped in a cast.

"WELCOME", all of them screamed.

I could see the happiness on her face as she saw this. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. I couldn't bring myself to return the gesture.

They went to lunch as me and Stella went back to discussing the Lees and Chois.

"Jimin eat lunch", Namjoon said.

"Hyung I am not hungry. There is something I have to do. If someone asks, tell that I went out for work and I ate"

"Everything all right?", the elder asked.

"Join them, I will tell everything to you later", I said and Namjoon nodded and left.

Me and Stella sat in the living room as she talked about whatever else she had found about the Lee family.

I excused myself to go get a glass of water.

Hoseok was sitting beside Jena as he fed her. The latter looked so happy. She was laughing at something he said. With him it was always going to be a good time, with me only darkness and pain.

I went back to the living room. As soon as I put the glass down, Stella moved closer.

"Why do you always look sad?", she said as she put a hand over my lap.

"It's nothing, I am fine. Can we get back to working?", I said.

"Do you want me to make you happy?", she said as her hand moved closer to my belt and she kneeled closer to kiss my neck.

"Stella stop", I said trying to wiggle myself out.

"Why? I know you like it", I could feel a sting on my neck and I knew she had left a left a hickey.

I pushed her away.

"STELLA I SAID STOP"

"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting this way", she said frustrated.

"We will do talk later, go home now", I said running a hand through my hair.

"Jimin..", she said.

"I will walk you to the door", I said walking out of the room.

She followed suit. I looked at her as she pecked me on the cheek. Without saying a word she left.

Everyone except Hobi was settled on the couch waiting to watch SAW. After much persistence from Jin Hyung, I joined them.

Unfortunately the only place available was beside Jena and I had no choice but to sit there.

Seeing me approach, she moved a little away. I could sense that she wasn't very comfortable sitting beside me.

Jin Hyung gave us bowls of popcorn to share. Unfortunately for me, I had to share it with Jena. We awkwardly kept the bowl in the little space between us.

The entire time she did not say anything. Occasionally she and Namjoon would discuss a scene or she would smack Jungkook who was sitting on the floor in the front for making appropriate comments.

Both of us reached out for the popcorn at the same time. Our hands touched in the bowl. She looked at me and I awkwardly removed my hand.

"You can go first", she said.

"No you go"

Without a word she took a couple of them in her hand and went back to seeing the film. Why was she so cold towards me?

After much persistence from Taehyung and Jungkook, we put on the second part as well. 30 minutes into the film everyone was snoring. I looked to Jena on the right and she was sleeping as well, her head awkwardly hanging mid air.

I chuckled seeing this. I moved closer as I rested her head on my shoulder while putting the bowl of popcorn in my lap. I saw her adjusting her head properly on my shoulder before I felt her put her fingers around my arm and a leg over my legs.

I smiled. She always slept cuddling her pillow and out of habit, she was cuddling me now. I kissed the top of her head as I couldn't resist.

Within minutes even I had fallen asleep to the background of ghoul and murderous noises.