What you do ?

All of us looked back to see a female standing there. She was standing with her side profile towards us, so I couldn't figure out who she was, yet something about her felt really familiar. She wore black leather pants, an extremely tight leather crop top which showed ample cleavage and black combat boots. I could see a hint of dark red lipstick with her hair slicked back into a long ponytail. Basically she was like a video game heroine that had come to life.

Just as she turned around, my eyes widened as I realised who it was.

Stella, Taemin's girlfriend.

"Stella", I said catching her attention.

"Oh Jena. What are you doing at the dining table? Guys, shouldn't you put her somewhere in a dungeon or something? Why is she sitting and eating like a guest?"

I stood up to face her. What was she doing here? Was she by any chance associated with bangtan? Had Taemin been fooled by her all this time?

"What are you doing here Stella? How do you know these guys?"

"How do I know them?", she said in a mocking voice. "Honey I have been working with them for as long as I can remember"

Around now, all of the boys had stood up and were standing around me too.

"What about Taemin ! You are his girlfriend. Why would you?"

"Well, first of all. That idiot brother of yours, I cannot stand him at all. The only reason he is alive is because Jimin wouldn't let me get rid of him. If I had my way, he would have been long gone. Now all thanks to blonde boy here, I am stuck being his girlfriend"

Missing pieces of puzzle fell into place. All this time, she had just put up an act.

"BUT HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HIM?"

"He might, I don't. I get my money, I do my part", she said shrugging her shoulder.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HIM...", I lunged forward only to be caught by Hoseok and Yoongi in time. Both of them held me as I tried to free myself. Behind me Jimin walked towards her before coming and placing a peck on her cheek.

"I am glad you are here, let's go now", he said.

I looked in horror as both of them walked away, hand in hand. I had never despised someone as much as I despised Jimin.

Tear rolled down my eyes as I screamed trying to break free of both of them. What sort of a monster was this guy. My mind wandered to Taemin as I remembered him talk about Stella. He was always happy when he was with her. I had only met her twice but when he looked at her, I could see honey dripping from his eyes. If Jimin had put Stella, he had definitely also put a lot of people in other positions where they were close to my brothers yet stayed out of suspicion.

The 5 men looked on as Jimin and Stella walked away. That bitch, none of them liked her. Yet they tolerated her because of Jimin. It would be a lie if they said that they did not feel bad for Jena.

Jin looked as she fell to her knees, tears still rolling down her eyes. Hoseok held onto her. Something told him to not let go. Everything that was happening made his heart ache, and if he had the chance he would stop it all. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who did not meet the younger one's eyes and walked away from there not knowing what to do.

"Get up Jena", he said pulling her by the arm. She stood up without resisting. Hoseok dragged her by the arm, taking her to her room. She tagged along behind him like an inanimate object being pulled.

He opened the door before taking her inside and making her sit on the bed.

"Hoseok"

He turned around to look at her.

"Can I ask for a favor? The one that you owed me?"

He nodded, skeptical about what she would ask.

"I want an answer. Why is he doing this? Why are all of you doing this to us?"

He stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Is there a reason for this?"

He was still silent as he looked down on the floor intently.

"HOSEK SAY SOMETHING", I shouted.

"Do you love your brothers and your family?"

"What?"

"Answer me", his eyes shone anger and pain as he asked.

"Yes"

"We loved our families too. We all had parents, siblings and houses where we stayed. The ones that your father and his men destroyed."

"What are you saying? My father would never..."

"All our parents were in police or service. They died fighting your father's crimes. They died protecting people they had never met. All of us, we knew barely anything about the world when we were orphaned."

I was shocked at what I was hearing. It took me a couple of minutes to process everything. This information was too much for my brain to process.

"I was 8. I had gone to my art class. I remember eating ice cream coming home. My mom had promised that as soon as she was back from work, she would make my favorite ramyeon. When I came back home, Mom wasn't there. There were a couple of people all crowding a scene. Two men in suits were doing something. I went past them to see my Mom and Dad on the ground, blood oozing out of their body. They had drawn something with a chalk around them. I had never screamed and cried as I did that day. From the room, they came out with my sister on a stretcher. They had shot her too. She was just 12."

Tear rolled down his eyes as he spoke.

"I organized a funeral for them at an age when I couldn't even spell the word funeral. It happened to all of us. Yoongi's parents locked him in a cupboard when they realised that someone had got into their house and it was your father's men. Jimin's parents and Taehyung's mother died on field. Namjoon was orphaned because your father's men killed his parents while they were off duty, shopping for groceries. SeokJin's parents were shot at their house. His sister wasn't seen ever after that day. Jungkook was 4 when he was orphaned. He did not even know what happened to his parents."

I wiped a tear that rolled down my eyes too. He sighed before standing up and heading towards the door.

"I hope you have your answers now", he said looking at me.

With that he. In the distance Jimin watched as Hoseok exited the room. From within his own room, Stella called for him snapping him out of his thoughts.