Thank you - 1 Million

I am writing this with tears in my eyes.

Seriously.

I can't see a thing because there are fucking tears everywhere. I have never looked this ugly crying.

ONE MILLION READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH 💕💕💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️

1st September 2018. I started writing Mafia. Before Mafia there were two books. Both of which I deleted because they never made it beyond 300 reads and 15 votes.

Now to see Mafia reach one million feels like a dream. A beautiful dream to be precise. I never expected this to even do a 100K or as a matter of fact 10K.

All of this is possible only because of you guys. I cannot express through words how special you all are to me. Thank you so much for reading and taking precious time of yours to vote and comment on this. Seriously all of you deserve the world ❤️❤️❤️❤️

One last thing before I end this note. A lot of you message me asking me how to make your books grow and do well. The key is to not get disheartened or giving up. There will be a time when your books are just going to be dumped with a few hundred reads and barely a vote and comment here and there. It's okay. That is how you start and prosper. Keep writing and publish like you would and one day people will take notice. After that watch as your books blow up with all the love from the readers.

Once again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And always know, I am there for you. Not as an author. But as a friend. Message me with anything you want to and I will get back to you.

Till then, continue to support me in the future like you did now. And I will be back one month later with two books ❤️❤️❤️💫🤓

*Drumroll*

Justice - A Jeon Jungkook fanfic.

Chrysanthemums - A Jung Hoseok fanfic.

#shameless self promotion.