64

A/N: Hello Dear Readers. I am sorry I did not update in so long. The past few days my health had really taken a toll. But now that I am well, I am going to update regularly. Apologies once again and have fun reading. 💕

It took me only split of a second to shoot straight through the glass as I realized father was in danger. The glass and the chandelier cracked and I jumped in, my eyes not leaving the dying Choi Mason in front of my eyes.

I shot three men who came running towards me. I realized that there were way more number of men in this room for me to fight alone.

The moment I saw Choi Mina run to her dying brother, I grabbed her in a choke before placing the gun at her head.

Siwon stopped in his tracks as he saw his sister at gun point.

"Let everyone leaves and your sister goes un-harmed"

"YOU BITCH, HOW DARE YOU", he lunged forward but stopped when he saw my hold on the gun tighten.

Mina kept crying while her entire body trembled in my hold. Everyone of their guards were frozen, waiting for Siwon to order.

"Father, Donghae, Taemin and Taeyong leave now"

"WE ARE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU JENA", Taemin yelled. He couldn't believe she came to save them. It almost felt unreal to him.

"DONT ARGUE TAEMIN, LEAVE"

"NO", Donghae said as he looked at me. "Not without you"

Mina's screaming brought me back to the reality as I waited for Siwon to make his next move.

"No one is going to go anywhere", he said, his eyes burning up in anger. He grabbed a gun from his guards holder before aiming it at me. My body became rigid as I couldn't predict his move. Was he going to really shoot me with his sister at my mercy?

But then he did the most unpredictable thing I could have never imagined. He shifted the gun from me to Mina and in the split of a second...

Shot her

Right in her chest.

The girl looked at her brother wide eyed not in the least expecting to die at his hands.

"Sorry Mina, I had no choice"

The girl's body went limp in my arms and I immediately threw her forward as blood from her trickled down and formed a pool at her feet.

I had lost the one leverage that was going to get my family out of here. I looked as Siwon aimed his gun at me.

"Didn't expect me to do that, did you? Well let me tell you something - I love my money and my power. If I see it getting threatened, I won't hesitate to kill even my family"

"We can talk this out", I said trying to distract him.

"Talk? TALK?", he shouted. "Talk after you killed my brother and forced me to kill my sister?"

"If I didn't do what I did, your brother would have killed my father. I had no choice"

"Save the bullshit for someone else. You killed my brother, it is only fair I kill one of yours"

He pointed the gun to Donghae. I loaded my gun and pointed to Siwon. "You shoot him and I will shoot you"

He chuckled. "So much for someone who isn't even your real brother?"

My eyes widened and I was shocked to see he knew about my actual identity.

"What? I have my resources too", he said with a raised eyebrow. "Now I don't want to waste time so how about we end this because I have business to take care of". The gun which he had pointed at Donghae was turned to me and he shot my shoulder which caused the gun to fall from my hand. I screamed as the bullet hit me. Taemin and Taeyong screamed to as they rushed towards me but were held back by Siwon's guards. Father looked on shocked feeling helpless knowing he could do nothing to save his own kids.

He pointed his gun at Donghae once again and locked it to shoot. Tears rolled down my eyes as I saw Donghae close his eyes. I prayed that someone would save them, anyone as I heard him pull back the pin.

Before he could shoot, the door was flung open. A number of gun shots were fired and from my clouded vision I saw the guards fall. Siwon hid behind a couch as he shot at the men. It was only when a familiar face came running to me that I realized it was Bangtan.

"Jimin"

"Keep your eyes open EunHa, nothing is going to happen to you. Please.."

I looked around as I saw Bangtan shoot everyone. Jimin picked me up and ran to a secure spot. My vision was starting to cloud because of how much pain I was in.

Around me everything was a mess. My mind had stopped processing stuff and nothing made sense. I closed my eyes as I heard so many gun shots go off.

Taemin, Donghae and Taeyong too had disabled the guards holding them as they picked up guns before aiding Bangtan in taking down the Chois.

Nothing had fueled the aggression within Jimin as seeing Jena hurt. He held back that day at the warehouse but he wasn't going to now. He loaded his gun as he shot bullets after bullets, mercilessly killing everyone from the Choi Mafia. He saw Siwon try and escape as he made his way towards him before shooting him straight in the leg.

Siwon fell with a thud as a bullet pierced his leg. He clutched his gun tightly as he aimed to shoot back at the person who had shot him only to have Jimin make another aim for his hand. A scream left his mouth as he dropped his gun before tightly clutching his hand.

Everyone stopped as they saw Siwon lay helplessly at Jimin's mercy.

Jimin aimed his gun at the elder who looked at him in fear.

"Please.. please let me go.. I will give you whatever you ask for.. you want money? I have a lot of it.. please just let me go.. you work for these Lees, join me and we can all be the most powerful Mafia in the country.."

Jimin laughed a sarcastic laugh before his face went back to being blank.

"What do I want? I want my family, I want my brother's family to be alive. The families that your father killed. Your Mafia destroyed all of us, made us orphans - stole our happiness and led us to what we are today. Your men are the reason the I had to see the woman I love being tortured in front of my eyes, see her fight for her life on a hospital bed. You are the reason she got separated from her real family and lived so many years without knowing what her real identity was. And you want to give me money and forget it all?"

Siwon looked at Jimin with wide eyes. He crawled as he tried to get up.

"Please.. I will leave this country.. I will do anything you want... please just let me go.."

"The only thing I want is your death, and I am going to get it"

Before he could process anything, Jimin fired a bullet straight between his eyes. Siwon fell to the ground as blood trickled from his face. Jimin still didn't stop as tears rolled down his eyes. He had almost fired 8 bullets into Siwon's limp and lifeless body until Namjoon stopped him.

The gun fell from his hands as he stepped back a little.

The Lee Mafia members all stood there as they watched this scene unfold. Taemin who was at the far back turned around as he heard something. His eyes widened as he looked at Hyukjae Choi standing at the door shocked to see his children dead.

Before he could process anything, Hyukjae picked up a gun as he aimed for Jimin.

Taemin watched the man load his gun as he almost pulled the trigger. Involuntarily his legs began running as he ran towards Jimin. This was the man his sister loved and he wasn't going to let anyone take her happiness away.

It all happened in slow motion. The bullet was fired. Everyone looked on as Jimin got pushed away before Taemin fell on the floor.