Forever

I sat on the pearl white couch as I played with the hem of my dress. It had been 4 years. 4 years since the day the Choi Mafia had been killed. 4 years since I met Jimin and Bangtan and found out Jin was my real brother. 4 years since I lost my foster family. 4 years since Taemin died.

From my dress, my eyes fell on the ring on my finger and a smile formed on my face.

It had been a turbulent time for us after Taemin's death. Jimin had fell into a depression because he thought that it was because of him I lost my family. The other boys had also become distant and reserved. Jin and I were the only ones who could do something.

It took us a great deal of effort but slowly we got everyone out of the dark time. Jimin recovered well. They gave up the Mafia that they had created. Bangtan was no longer a deadly group of boys seeking revenge. It was just 7 boys who did things they liked and lived together as one big family.

Jimin and Jhope started a dance academy. Never in my deepest mind had I thought Jimin was such a great dancer. The day I had seen him perform for me, I refused to believe it was him. He looked so passionate and lost in it and I knew he had found his calling. Jungkook started university as a regular student. He came to the same one that I studied at. I finished my graduation and took up a job teaching history at a school. Taehyung became an app developer while Namjoon and Yoongi both pursued music and started their own studio just above the dance academy Hobi and Chim owned. Jin decided to convert his medical skills into something more productive and started medical school.

It was 4 years since we all gave up the blood business and became regular people.

Today I sat there in this beautifully decorated room.

It was my wedding day.

Jimin had proposed to me once I finished my college. The boys had helped him put a ring in the cake which I had almost swallowed and choked on. That day was the happiest I had ever been.

A year of being engaged, today was the day we got married.

Just when I was lost in thoughts, the door opened. I looked up to see Jin looking at me as he peeped his head in.

I stood up and twirled in the white dress as I gave him a view of what it looked like. It was my mom's wedding dress and a part of me felt so happy that Jin had saved it all these years.

The man stopped as he saw his sister looking there like a beautiful bride. A few tears escaped Jin's eyes as he looked at EunHa - an exact reflection of their mother.

"You look beautiful", he said kissing the top of my forehead. "Mom and Dad would have been proud"

"Thank you Oppa for keeping this dress all the time. Even though I have very little memories with them, it makes me feel closer to Mom and Dad"

He smiled and wiped the slight tear that was about to fall from my eyes. "Don't want to ruin that make up now, do we"

I chuckled and nodded.

"I have a present for you"

"For me?"

"Yes. Close your eyes"

"What is it Oppa, why are you being so secretive?"

"Just do as I say"

"Fine". I put the bouquet down as I shut my eyes close. I heard the faint opening of a door and it peaked my curiosity.

"Open your eyes now"

I did and in front of me stood the two men I thought I would never see. I blinked rapidly.