Uncle Lee

The phone rang within my room as I picked it up. It was Jin, calling me for dinner. I entered the dining area to see the others already settled. Jimin and Stella were sitting on the couch and talking about something.

Why couldn't Jimin sit on the table like the others. Was he some sort of exclusive that he and Stella got to hang out and have their own little party.

Why did I care tho? As long as they kept distance from me, it didn't matter.

"Hyung turn on the TV", Jungkook shouted and Jimin stood up and turned it on. The news was up. Boringggg.

I headed to get my food until I saw the others pause in their movements. Hoseok stood up and so did Yoongi as if they had heard something.

"Clark Lee, cousin of Business man Daniel Lee found dead near AMC garden. He was reportedly murdered  in the early hours of morning Due to a clash with a local gang over property disputes. Police are investigating the members as the ones to carry out the deed have reportedly been missing.....",the news report said.

I stopped in my tracks as I realised what they were talking about.

"Uncle", a muted word left my mouth.

I turned around immediately to see what was going on. Pictures of uncle were flashed on the screen along with the pictures from the crime scene.

"UNCLEEEE", I screamed as I fell to my knees. He was like a father to me. He was the one that attended all my events at school and took care of me when Father wasn't there. And today he was no more. All of sudden he was dead.

Jimin stood up to go to Jena but by then Hoseok ran upto to Jena as she cried her eyes out. All the others saw in silence.

"It's okay, it's okay", he said hugging her. "Shhhh don't cry"

I broke out into more tears as the news report kept playing. Jungkook immediately rushed and turned off the television. In his final moment, I wouldn't be able to see him. I wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Heck, I heard about his death from the television. What kind of a cursed moment was this?

"Stand up Jena, sit on the table", Hoseok said lifting me up by the shoulders.

Stella came and settled herself on the chair opposite to mine.

"Such a shame he died this way"

I looked up, the tears still rolling down my eyes. What did this bitch just say?

"I mean the brother of one Korea's biggest Mafia gets killed by a small time local gangster?"

"Shut up", I managed meekly, almost choking on my words.

"Why should I?", she chuckled. "I am starting to question your family now. Are they all made of weak men or what?"

"Shut up right this moment. Don't you fucking anything about my family"

"Stella, that's enough. Stop it", Jin was angry.

"Don't", Jimin said eying Stella. He was looking at Jena, and he knew this wouldn't have a good outcome if the former continued to provoke her.

"But Jimin, I have a point. Look at her brothers. The eldest is always roaming around in despair. Taemin won't stop crying like a sissy. It's been what 18 days since that Taeyong got shot but he still can't walk straight. Her father doesn't even care enough to stay in Korea and look for her. He left for business as if nothing has happened. And now her Uncle getting killed by some small time goons ", she said laughing.

"You know nothing about them, so fucking stop", I yelled.

"Oh honey, what do I tell you. I have never in my life seen a Mafia so weak and unorganized. No wonder all of you are going to die"

Stella said this, a smirk still on her face as she traced the edge of the glass with her long red nail. She loved getting Jena riled up. It was a sort of revenge for all the times the younger got on her nerves.

Rage and blood revenge had got on my mind. What I did next even surprised me, but it was a heat of the moment thing. I would have never done it if I was in my sane mind.

I stood up, grabbing the fork lying on the table before stabbing it straight into the back of her hand.

All of them saw this exchange between Jena and Stella. One moment Stella was provoking her by saying shit about her family and the next moment a blood cuddling scream filled the room. Everyone was left in horror as they saw what Jena did.

"If you had fucking stopped when I had fucking asked you to, I wouldn't have to shut you up", she removed the fork as swiftly as she stabbed her. With that she threw it on the side and ran away to her room.

All of then were stunned with what they saw to even move a muscle. Jin realised they had spaced out before he snapped and ran to get his medical kit.

Stella's screams made them all aware of their surrounding as Jimin rushed to stop the bleeding. She was crying like hell and the blood wouldn't stop flowing.

Hoseok did not care enough for Stella to sit here and watch her. Plus she deserved it. She should have stopped when they asked her to. He had to go check on Jena now.

Since her door did not have the facility to be locked from inside, he could easily get in. He saw her sitting by the bed, crying her eyes out.

"Jena", he said taking her in his arms.

She put her head on his shoulders.

"I didn't mean to do it... She... she shouldn't have... said it..... he was like a father... to me", she spoke in between sobs.

"I know, I know", he patted her on the back.

Her eyes were all red and swollen. Tears had dried on her cheeks, leaving a subtle wetness.

"I did not mean too", she spoke through muffled tears, snuggling her face in Hoseok's neck.

"I know you would never. Don't blame yourself", with that he tightened his grip.

Hoseok took her face in his hands before wiping the tears with his thumbs.

"It is going to be okay"

"When? I am sick of this now. Let me just go. And if you cannot, kill me please. Please I beg you. I am willing to give up on my life this instance. Will your revenge be taken if I die? Then I will happily die"

"Don't say that...", Hoseok said his voice cracking.

Jimin ran upstairs after what had happened between Jena and Stella. He for some reason didn't feel anger like he would have. He felt pity and sadness for her. The way she was crying made him weak too.

But he was late. As he stood in front of the door, Hoseok was already there. Both of them were embracing each other as Jena kept on crying. And that is when he knew it, Hoseok had started liking her.