Desperate

A/N: I am on a roll today ! Two updates in a day !!

"When we invaded the Lee's house, I put these small beans all around her place for two reasons", Taehyung said as he brought his palm in front, small black things in his hands. "Firstly, I wanted to see if these actually work. These are recording machines. They stick to a surface, video and audio record everything in a 360 degree view with Dolby audio quality. Second, because I wanted to see what the Lees were upto and this was the best way"

He plopped his laptop open and placed it in front of us.

"Soon after we left, the Chois contacted them. They said they wanted to discuss settlement and revise territories. Daniel Lee agreed and Tomorrow they are going to their mansion to meet Siwon Choi and Hyukjae Choi"

My eyes widened as I heard this. Jimin who was sitting beside me also straightened because he knew like me what was going to happen.

"No, the Chois are like wolves. They don't stay true to their words. They will kill them", I yelled.

"EunHa, calm down", Jimin said.

"Calm down? They will kill my brothers"

"There is nothing we can do about that", Jin said.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN? WE CAN TELL THEM ABOUT IT"

"Do you think they will listen to us after all that happened?", Jungkook said.

I paused as Donghae's words played in my mind.

"No we have to stop this. I cannot let anything happen to them. Please stop this, no, I will stop it", I said crying.

Jimin stood up as he hugged me, stroking my head.

"EunHa, there is nothing we can do about it. We cannot risk our lives because of them"

"But they are my family", I said in between sobs. "They are my brothers. I will protect them"

"You will not do anything, do you understand. Don't even try", he said, his voice commanding and strong.

"But Jimin, we have to save them"

"I will think something, don't worry", he said. "We will come up with something"

I nodded.

"You need to rest, you are still not fully recovered", he said giving me a helping hand and taking me to my room.

He sat me on the bed and left to join the others.

"Hyung what will we do?", Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, we are doing nothing. This is too big a risk. And anyway, that is not EunHa's family anymore. They are all Mafia members who killed many people. They deserve everything that is coming to them", he said his voice firm.

"What if she finds out?", Yoongi asked.

"She won't. We will leave the country before that. Namjoon make preparations, we are leaving tomorrow. I am not going to let anything happen to anyone because of that stupid Mafia war"

With that Jimin stood up and left leaving the other boys looking at each other.

I sat in my room thinking about everything. I had to save them. They are my family after all. But I also knew Jimin would never do anything that put his brothers or me at a risk. Even though he had promised me, he would never do anything.

I had to come up with a plan, and that too quickly. And for that I needed some things.

It was evening when Jungkook came to fetch me to join everyone outside.

"Jin Hyung, can you take me to a pharmacy? I need some things"

"What happened? Are you not feeling well?"

"No just some female products"

He nodded.

We drove before dinner as We went to a big departmental store with a pharmacy. I waited until he was out of sight as I approached the pharmacist and handed him a list.

"I need these things"

He looked it through before he looked at me, chewing a piece of gum.

"You need prescriptions for 8 out of the 12 things written here"

I adjusted my cap as I glided a stack of cash to him.

"Do I still need one?"

He smirked before taking it and stuffing it in his pocket.

"Not really"

I grabbed the bag, checking everything inside before I left.

"Got everything?", Jin Hyung asked.

I nodded and we made way to our car. We reached home and I saw Taehyung and Jungkook set the table for dinner.

"Have a seat EunHa, I will get dinner ready"

"Hyung you sit, I will do it"

"No, You shouldn't do physically tiring tasks"

"Let me please, it will help me divert my mind from everything that is happening"

He nodded and then left. When no one was looking, I crushed the pills that I had brought and put it in the food stirring them in well.

"Dinner is ready", I said and all of them sat for dinner.

I served them the food and Jimin motioned me to sit and eat.

"I have severe period crams, I don't want to eat now. I will be in my room", I said to him.

"Is it hurting a lot? Wait, I will come too. I can comfort you", he said standing up.

"No you eat, it's not that bad. Join me after you are done eating"

He wasn't convinced but sat after I forced him.

I retired to my room, quickly grabbing other things that I had grabbed from the pharmacy and stuffed them in a bag. I took out the only combat suit I had and arranged it all under the bed where it was out of anyone's sight.

I looked out to see that they were all eating well and I smirked.

An hour later, they were all unconscious on the floor in the living room. They weren't going to wake up for the next 15 hours and that is what I wanted.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to. But please know that I had no choice", I said pecking Jimin.

I ran to Yoongi's room as I opened a small door beside his cloth closet to reveal his gun closet.

I picked out three of my favourite guns and took them with me along with tons of ammo. Next was Taehyung's room. He must have a blue print of the choi's house.

Yess! I did a cheer as I found it in his laptop. I sent it by a secret server on my phone.

One last thing.

I had to disable the security system in the house. I grabbed a pair of scissors as I traced the wires from his room to the main door cutting off the main yellow one. Now even when I would leave, it wouldn't make a noise.

I put on the suit and fastened my bags and guns. I finally put on my mask as I looked at the boys still sprawled across the living room, looking dead.

I kissed Jimin on the cheeks.

"I am sorry, I will be back soon. They are after all my family"

With that I left into the darkness, not making any sound as I closed the door behind me.

No alarm went off and I smiled to myself.