Beanies and Graphic tees

A/N: In honor of reaching 1K, I am doing a double update. Cannot thank you guys enough for reading. I wish I could just come and hug each and everyone of you♥️💕♥️💕

I waited for Jimin by the door. Apparently Chan had gained consciousness and he was crying and screaming a lot. So Yoongi and Jungkook had gone to deal with him.

From outside the door I heard Jungkook slap him and he had turned silent. Poor boy, I couldn't bear to hear him.

"Let's go", Jimin said from walking towards me.

I was busy doing something in my phone so I looked for a brief moment before looking back at the screen only to realise something wasn't right. Did I just see black hair?

I looked back at him to see he did have black hair. He was wearing a beanie and had glasses on. And he wasn't in one of those black suits and coat he always wore. But instead it was a graphic tee. What was happening?

"Don't stare at me like this?", he scoffed

I instantly looked away.

"This is a cover up so that we can blend in as college students. If someone sees Mafia like people walking around the college do you think they would let us get to the Dean's office?"

I was so busy staring at him I did not hear a word of what he said. That black hair. Damn that black hair made him look like a prince. No, Jena No. You are not supposed to think he looks sexy. But I cannot help it, he looks like a damn snack. Stella is so freaking lucky.

He snapped his fingers at me and I realised I had completely dazed out.

"Uh yeah", I said.

"We don't have time, let us go. Do you have the mask?"

"Yeah"

With that I followed him outside. We both sat in the black Mercedes and left the residence. It was a silent drive, none of us said anything. Ofcourse, what were we going to talk about.

I rested my head on the seat as I looked out of the window. What was happening? Why couldn't I hate this people like I used to initially? For what Father had done to them, they should have murdered me the first time they laid their eyes on me. But, instead they treat me so well.

I had a sort of attachment to them. I did not feel out of place when I was with them. I desired to be with my family, but I also wanted to stay here.

I knew my period was around the corner because I had gotten emotionally unstable. I couldn't help myself as a tear rolled down my eyes. I sniffed it back before discreetly wiping my cheek so as to not embarrass myself in front of Jimin. He did not care at all about me, all he wanted was revenge. I could literally be dead and he wouldn't even stop to glance at me. But why did the thought of it make me sad?

From beside Jimin though he heard a little sob. He turned around to see Jena wipe her cheek with her sleeve. He could see it in the reflection from the window. Why was she crying? It made him worried, when he saw this. But this was not normal. She wasn't someone he cared about. At the end of this all, she probably wouldn't even be alive. Was this what he really wanted? To see her dead?

Both of them sat there, a thousand things running in their mind. In twenty minutes they were already there.

They got out of the car as they headed to the campus.

"You know the way to the Dean's office?"

I nodded.

We walked with the masks on. From afar a couple of familiar places and faces came into view. It had been a month since I was gone. Did anyone even care to see what had happened to me? I spotted Jisoo and Yugyeom talking to Jackson, they were laughing about something. Guess everyone had moved on. A few meters away Kai passed with his friends Chen and Xiumin. I had the biggest crush on him when I was in the music and dance club. Did he even know my name? When he heard the news did he feel a little sad? Guess not. He was the most popular guy on college, he had girls 10x prettier than me flock him everyday.

Jimin saw Jena staring at someone. Who was this guy? Why was she staring at him?

"Who is he?Do you know him?"he asked unable to mask his annoyance.

"No. I don't know who he is."

"You don't stare at people you don't know"

"I wasn't staring at him."

"Okay if you don't want to tell, Don't. I might just ask Taehyung to get me his bio."

"You dare to even do that, I will kill you with my bare hands", she said walking ahead.

He narrowed his eyes and followed behind. She liked him whoever that guy was.

"Taehyung do you have access to the cameras?", Jimin said from his ear piece.

"I do"

"Where is the dean?"

"I haven't seen him come out of his office so he is still there. But, he knows Chan is missing. I taped his phone and I know that someone called him to inform that. He has sent his men to search but he hasn't left the office."

"Okay, if you see any movement let me know"

"Hurry Jena, we have to get there quickly."

She quickened her footsteps and I followed behind. We were almost near when I saw them. SVT. But what were they doing here?

"Taehyung, search the camera at the psychology department now. Is that SVT?"

"Shit, yes. Why are they here?", he replied.

"I don't know. How many of them are here?"

"I see Seungcheol, Jun and Vernon."

Jimin looked on nervous. If they saw Jena, that would definitely ruin everything. In front of him, Jena was already walking towards them.

"Fuck", he said running behind. Vernon looked in her direction before pausing.

I looked back to see if Jimin was still following me or not. Before I even knew it, he had grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards him.

"What are you doing?", I said as my body crashed into him.

He put one hand on my waist before lowering my mask. What he did next, threw me off so hard, I was yeeted to the next universe.

He moved forward as he stuck his lips on mine.

Park Jimin, the leader of Bangtan, one of the most ruthless Man and also the one that kidnapped me, kissed me.