Caught

It had been a week since the incident with Yukhei. I hardly left my room. Jin mostly came and gave me the meals in my room. I barely saw any of the guys. Hoseok dropped by once but I shunned him saying I wasn't feeling well. Jimin did not call me for any mission. I once saw Jin Washing of blood from his hands and it made me a little sad to see that he was also a killer of sorts. Yoongi often came late at night since he also worked as a sniper for another organisation.

In the morning as I came down looking for something to eat, I heard Stella's annoying voice from one of the rooms near the kitchen so I halted on the steps.

"They are looking for her everywhere. Apparently they have spread the word to all local gangs. They are also paying them well to find her."

I could hear what the person on the other side was saying. I assumed it was Jimin but he was speaking in a very shushed voice.

"Only Donghae and Taeyong go out. Taemin is always in his room. He doesn't come out and most of the times I see him, he is always crying."

A tear rolled down my eyes as I heard this. Taemin always fought with me but he still loved me so much.

"They have contacted the SVT gang right in this neighbourhood. Make sure you are cautious taking her anywhere."

I heard some movement so I quickly tip toed my way up the stairs. At the top I again came down walking naturally as I was genuinely coming to do something and not eavesdrop on them.

Both Stella and Jimin were at the bottom of the stairs. I pushed past her and she stumbled falling on Jimin who quickly caught her.

I heard her curse under her breath. I didn't know why but it made me satisfied knowing that she stumbled. The joy that little things like these give you.

"Stop acting so childish", she said. I ignored her and kept looking through the fridge for food.

"Jimin I will see you later."

"Be safe", he said and she left.

From behind me, Jimin yanked my arm and I was facing him.

"What do you think are you doing?"

"Let go of me", I warned.

"This is not a guest house. You are not going to roam around here like you own this place do you understand. And don't ever do this to Stella."

"Let go of this instance", I spoke calmly. He did not listen to me. So with my other arm I used my taekwando trick and lunged him to the the ground. What I did not expect was that he was quite quick. He entangled his leg with mine causing me to fall as well. So fell Jimin and top of him I did.

Jimin looked at Jena who fell on him. Her long hair fell on his face. They smelled sweet like coconuts. Her face was so close to him. Her eyes were almost like a doe.Round and big. With that brown eyes she looked at him.

There was almost a couple of fingers worth of distance between Jimin and me. I did not even realize that I had been staring at him. He had quite a beautiful face. Gentle yet strong at the same time. There was something about his eyes that was so captivating. My eyes fell on his lips. I had never seen lips as plump as his. Maybe he could give this all up and become a model for a cosmetic brand. Imagine applying lipstick on them, so satisfying.

I heard some behind us clear their throat and Jimin instantly threw me on the side. Taehyung was standing there looking at us.

I stood up and grabbed the bottle of juice I had removed from the refrigerator and left hurridly.

Taehyung stood there smirking.

"What?", Jimin asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted an apple", he said grabbing one.

"Then take and leave"

"I am", he said, the smile still plastered on his face.

I ran back to the room as fast as I could. Still catching my breath, I placed the bottle of juice on the desk and sat on the bed. What awkward shit just happened down there? And why did it make me so flustered? I looked at my cheeks, they were still deep red.

"Noooooooooooo", I screamed, slapping my own cheeks.

I heard someone knock the door. I fixed my hair before opening the door.

"Did you scream?", Jungkook asked standing outside.

"No"

"I swear I heard something"

"Well, you heard but It wasn't me. Do you by any chance have anyone else trapped here in their house against their will? Someone like me?", I sassed.

He narrowed his eyes before giving me a look.

"Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Conducting experiments for finding a cure to cancer", I said sarcastically.

"Do that later. Come with me right now. I need your help", he pulled my arm.

"What help could you possibly want from me?", I was taken aback as he dragged me.

"You will see", he replied without looking at me.

He dragged me to his room. It wasn't what I would have expected an expert sniper and assassin's room to look like. It was colored in blue. There was stuff lying around everywhere. A couple of guns lied on the coffee table waiting to be polished. As Taehyung had one mentioned, there was the IU poster above his bed along with other full length pictures of her.

"You really like IU, don't you?"

"There is one person in this world apart from Bangtan I would give my life for", he said, going back to fixing some wires.

"Interesting. I wonder why and how an occasion like this would rise where you have to die for her. Have you ever met her?"

"No. I had a ticket to her fansign but I couldn't go because it is not possible for me to be roaming around in public like that. Especially where there are cameras", he sounded sad.

I felt bad for him. From such a young age he had been put into all this. He probably never had a childhood, not that I had a normal one either. But atleast I was shielded and able to do what I wanted.

"Okay. It's done !", he said standing up.

"What is?"

"My Karaoke system. I have installed in my TV."

"Then what do you need my help for?"

"This is programmed only for duets. I have to buy the solo version. So you and I will test this out", he handed me a mic.

I looked at the mic. I had the opportunity to sing. Something I always liked doing. I felt a spark of happiness as I looked at the karaoke system.

"Okay, but I select the first song"

"I have decided the order. We will play 23 by IU"

"No, first we play BigBang"

"IU"

"Bigbang"

"It's my karaoke"

"Fine then get someone else to sing with you"

"OKAY, OKAY. What song?"

I smiled so wide, my dentist would have been jealous. It was going to go down for real.