Lee Taemin

My eyes jolted open as I heard a gun shot. Taking the support of the chair near to me I stood up as I heard screams.

It definitely seemed like Taeyong screaming. But why was he screaming?

My heart pounded harshly against my chest as I made way to where everyone had crowded. Pushing through Jungkook and Taehyung, I made way to the center. Slowly a familiar figure lay on the floor bleeding.

"TAEMIN, NO.....TAEMIN", I cried as I fell to where he was.

"Jena", he said between ragged breathing.

"Taemin no, keep your eyes open. Nothing is going to happen to you. Just... we will get help"

"Call the ambulance", I shook Jimin who stood beside me frozen, not able to contemplate what was happening.

"Jena, listen to me", Taemin begged.

"Shut up Taemin, don't speak. You need to save energy. I will get help from somewhere.."

I stood up but he pulled me down. "Jena, stay with me"

I silently scooted closer beside him. Donghae was holding his hand as tears rolled down his eyes while Taeyong kept crying. Father just stood there shocked unable to fathom that his son had been shot.

"Jena, you know we aren't real siblings right?", he coughed as he spoke and blood flowed from his wound. "But I want you to know that did not change anything between us... I always loved you as my annoying little sister. You were and will always be Oppa's little Jena.... I want you to always be happy in life"

Tears gushed down my eyes as I shook my head refusing to believe that he was saying words like he meant goodbye for life.

"Jimin-ssi", he turned his attention to the man who just stood there. "Take care of my sister always. Don't hurt her ever. I mean it. Never"

"Jin-ssi". Upon his name being heard, Jin bent down to meet the man. "You are Jena's real brother. And I know you will always take care of her. I am happy and also sorry we kept her away from you for so long"

Jin shook his head. "I could never be more thankful in my life to all of you"

Taemin smiled before looking at Taeyong and Donghae. "Hyung, Taeyong-ah, you both have been my life. Without you all...", he coughed once more and I panicked before he held my hand and made me stay. "I would have never been what I am today. Take care of Father and don't over work yourself. Live happily. Find good girls, fall in love and do things you have always wanted to. Remember Taemin-ie will always be looking out for you."

Donghae who was probably the only one who had held himself together broke down the moment those words left Taemin's mouth.

"Appa, I am sorry. All my life I have only been disappointing you. I wished even once in my life I could have made you proud. Please forgive me... I am sorry"

Appa bent down as he stroked the man's head. I had never seen his fatherly side and even Taeyong and Donghae were surprised.

"You have made me very proud. I could have never asked for a better son."

"That... feels good to ........ hear", he coughed and blood kept flowing from his wound. He looked and me one last time and smiled.

I saw his eyes close slightly as he raised his hand.

I immediately held it and he tightened his fingers around mine with all his remaining energy.

"Jena, never forget Oppa"

"Never. NEVER", I cried as I kissed his hand. At this point it wasn't even in my mind that I had been shot myself. I felt no pain more greater than seeing Taemin in this condition.