Homecoming

Finally the day had come. After being kept in the hospital for god knows how long, Ken had given Jin the green signal to take me home. Did not mean that I had completely recovered but instead of the hospital I could have the medical unit set up at Bangtan's house. Since I was no longer critical and also because Ken trusted Jin's medical expertise, he agreed to this proposal that Jin had put.

I sat in the room as I waited for them to come and pick me up. I had changed into a long dress that resembled a maternity gown. I still had a cast on and I couldn't walk. So they were going to take me in a wheelchair.

Jin and Jungkook came to take me. I was a little disappointed to not see Jimin. Strangely ever since I had woken up, he hadn't come and visit me even once. It was mostly Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook who would come while the others dropped by once or twice. But Jimin never came. I asked once out of curiosity, only to be told that he had some work with Stella so he had gone to Busan. Of course, It was Stella. Why would he even visit me, when he could instead spend that time with Stella having sex.

I watched on upset as Jin signed my discharge papers.

Jungkook helped me get on the wheel chair as he pushed me out of the room. I thanked all the nurses and Ken for taking care of me as one particular nurse who I had grown fond of bid me a tearful goodbye.

We sat in an Audi which I did not recall seeing in their garage.

"This car..."

"It's new. You like it? I bought it on Jimin's birthday for myself and also because you were finally awake", Jungkook said smirking from the driver's seat.

Jin rolled his eyes while I made a weird face as I failed to understand this logic. Dismissing it as one of his other immature talk, I went back to looking at view outside the window.

20 minutes later, we were driving by a corn field as Jungkook's car made it's way through a narrow road.

"Where are we?", I asked confused.

"You will see", Jin said as we stopped in front of a cream colored building.

Both of them helped me out as they pushed me onto the front yard and into the house. Just as the door opened, a string of yells were heard and tons of confetti flew into the air.

"WELCOME HOME", all of them yelled in unison. My eyes searched for Jimin who was standing at the back. I smiled as I looked at him. But my smile disappeared equally fast as I saw Stella standing beside him.

Regaining my composure I smiled as I saw the decoration that all of them had done for me.

"This is for me?", I asked surprised.

"YESS", Hoseok yelled flashing his dimples.

"Thank you so much guys, means a lot", I said brushing off the confetti from my hair.

I hoped that Jimin would come talk to me, say something. But instead he just walked away with Stella closely following behind. Why was he behaving this way? All this time in the hospital, I had heard him talk to me so many times. He used to sit for hours at a stretch, talking to me about Bangtan, about himself. But now he went back to acting like his cold self, disregarding my presence completely.

"Let's go, we have got lunch. I am sure the hospital food sucked", Yoongi said pushing my chair.

"Tell me about it", I said as I recalled the nasty tasteless porridge that I ate almost everyday.

Yoongi helped me get onto the chair as the others arranged the food on the table.

"Wine?", Taehyung asked walking to me with a bottle in his hand.

I got so excited as I looked for a glass only to hear Jin shout from inside.

"TAEHYUNG SHE IS ON ANTI BIOTICS. DON'T GIVE HER ALCOHOL"

I pouted as I looked at Taehyung in a pleading way.

"Aww guess no wine for you", he said walking away.

The others came and sat. Jin instead got me grape juice.

"See it looks like wine. You can think of it as wine", he said pouring it in my glass.

"Thank you", I said sarcastically as I took a sip of the sweet artificially flavored red drink.

Everyone started passing the food around.

"Shouldn't we wait for Stella and Jimin", I asked hopeful.

"Oh they already went out for work and ate", Namjoon said from beside me, putting a piece of chicken on my plate.

"Ohh"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him. In exchange of one look they had already communicated everything. They knew Jimin wasn't really talking to Jena and that had made the later one really sad. Jungkook made a mental note to talk to his Hyung about this.

Lunch was great except for the fact that Jimin and Stella weren't seen anywhere. Were they animals? Did they have no control on their own needs? I mean who has sex in the dead of the daylight while their other people around eating lunch.

I struggled to eat with my left hand. The chopsticks kept falling out of my hand and it was difficult to scoop things with a spoon too.

"Want me to help?", Hoseok asked watching me struggle.

"Yes please"

He grabbed a fork and knife as he cut the food for me and fed it to me.

"Wow it has been years since Someone fed me like this. It surely is much better than eating with your own hands"

Hoseok chuckled at this. She was such a ray of happiness and sunshine and he was so happy that she was well and alive.

They finished lunch as Hoseok pushed her wheel chair into the living room.

"You guys want to watch a movie?", Jungkook asked.

"Can I choose?", I asked as Jungkook handed me a box of CDs.

"SAW", I said taking that CD out.

"FUCK NO", Hobi yelled as he stood up.

"Why?"

"Hobi can't watch horror movies for shit. 5 minutes into the movie, this house will be filled with screams, cries and loud prayers."

"You guys can watch, I am going to go rest"

With that he stood up and left. Just as he left, Jimin and Stella came out of the room. Surprisingly, they were not shabby. Guess they might have cleaned themselves up so no one got suspicious. I tried my best to act unaffected as I talked to Namjoon about the SAW series. I saw him say something to Stella who nodded before she kissed him goodbye and left.

"Jimin come watch SAW with us. We know you like it", Jin called.

"Hyung, I have some work"

"You can do it later, come join us please"

He hesitated but walked towards us. There was only an empty seat beside me so unfortunately he had no choice but to come sit beside me. I scooted away towards Namjoon to create some space between us.

Jungkook stood up as he turned off the lights before all of us sat in patience waiting for the movie to start.