Seductress

A/N: Can't believe its above 200 reads. Seems almost negligible but I cannot express how thankful I am. Please keep supporting Mafia ♥️

We sat around in the living room waiting for Jimin to come. Namjoon had been absent a couple of days and when I asked where he was, Yoongi just said he had been taking care of a couple of things back in Ilsan.

Jimin came first followed by Stella holding onto him. I rolled my eyes so bad, I could have seen the back of my brains.

"Taehyung has hacked the data that was brought from the warehouse and we need to move to our next part of the plan"

"It took me more than usual, what a beautiful way it has been encrypted but I have it now."

He put the laptop in front of us and a map of some sorts popped up.

"This right here is the SMX securities in Daegu. On the front it looks just like a normal company, but actually it is owned by Zhang Yukhei, a Chinese immigrant to Korea and also the cocaine exporter for the Chois in the east. He makes the Chois almost 10 million dollars every 6 months just in Cocaine. Getting him out means stopping one of Chois biggest sources of income. We have to corner him and make sure we get him to talk about where the cocaine is stored and how he transports it around"

As Jimin talked about Yukhei, Taehyung put on a picture of a man in his mid twenties, talking on the phone. It looked like it had been captured by CCTV.

"I have hacked into traffic cameras and all available outlets near the Hongdae region where he was last spotted. He is staying at Moses Hotel under the name Kim Sangyu", Taehyung said putting up a picture of Yukhei leaving the hotel.

"How will we get him to talk?", Hoseok asked.

"Yukhei has three weaknesses. Partying, getting high and girls", Jimin said. "We will play on all three"

He stared straight at me. I was listening to all of this like a story until I realised what he meant. I was supposed to be the girl who would get it out of him.

"No"

"You don't have a choice", he said.

"Why me? Ask this bitch here to do it. Isn't that her speciality?", I said glaring at her.

"Babe, I would do it. But I have to take care of that stupid brother of yours too", she blew me a kiss.

"SAY IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I DARE YOU", I stood up fuming only to be pulled down by Jin again.

"You will do it. Remember why you are here and what is at stake", Jimin's voice cut in.

"But it is too dangerous. What if he finds out and harms her", Hoseok said looking at me worried. I couldn't have been more thankful that he spoke up.

"Well she has to be careful", he just shrugged his shoulders. He talked about it as if he didn't care a damn about anything.

"If she gets caught, we could all be exposed", Yoongi spoke while eying me.

"We won't be. Bangtan doesn't exsist anywhere. No one knows our identity or who we are. They will probably just think she is lying and kill her."

I heard Stella chuckle at this. How heartless could someone be.

Jimin felt a pair of eyes looking at him. He knew he had infuriated Jena a lot. The way she looked at him, it radiated pure hate. But he didn't care. He needed his revenge, even if that meant having someone innocent like her killed.

"Anyway, Jin and Yoongi Hyung this time you will be going with Jena. Jin Hyung you will be a cover, Yoongi Hyung you will be at a 600 metre radius straight outside the club. From his chat messages we have figured that he is meeting a friend at Six Seasons club. We will go in tomorrow night. Taehyung this time make sure the ear piece have no symbols"

He said glaring straight at me and beside me Hoseok shifted uncomfortably.

"Jungkook set the ammo up, Hyung you can help him out", he said and both Jungkook and Yoongi left.

"Taehyung keep tracking him. Any unsual movements, report straight to me. Jin Hyung and Hoseok, check out the club. Before we go in tomorrow, figure out the exits and places where security cameras are and what places there are blindspots. Hobi, get a fake id for Jena and book a room under her name in Moses. We will shift there tomorrow. He needs to notice her a couple of times before we send her in, to arouse his interest."

The thought of being in a room alone with that man made me shiver in fear. So many things were running in my mind. What if he rapes me? What If I get killed or something?

All of them left leaving me, Jimin and Stella alone. I stood up to leave only to be asked by him to stay. He had to talk to me about something.

Stella stood up and walked to her before pulling him near to her and kissing him passionately. All this disgusting stuff was being done right in front of me making me almost want to throw up.

Her phone rang which made her pull away.

"Oops gotta go. Look who is calling", she said showing me the screen of the phone. It was Taemin. A couple of tears rolled down my eyes. If only I could talk to him.

Jena sniffled back a couple of tears before wiping her eyes. Jimin stood there seeing her do this.

"Keep this with you. This is the drug that you will add to his drink when I signal you tomorrow", he handed me a packet.

I took the white powder before putting it in my pocket. I had walked away when I felt this urge to go back and spit some words of fire at his face.

"You better pray that I don't make it alive out of this mess. Because if I do, you and that petty girlfriend of yours are going straight to your graves. Tell her not to lurk around me unnecessarily. I have patience as thin as a hair and I will not think twice before firing an entire set of bullets into her head or stabbing her straight in the neck"

With that I left leaving him behind, tears still rolling down my eyes and eyes swollen red.