Kiss and Tell

Jimin noticed from the distance that Vernon had identified Jena, atleast he was suspicious. He looked in his phone and then back at Jena which meant he had a picture of her on his phone. Jimin had to do something. If they found Jena, all his efforts would be washed out in a minute. Plus if the other members of the gang were here, it would be difficult to fight all of them by himself.

What could he do? In the distance his eyes landed on a college couple kissing under the tree.

Without even wasting a moment he ran towards her before turning her to face him and crashed his lips on her.

Wrong move.

As he felt Jena's lips against his, it was as if his world had come to a standstill. At that moment nothing mattered. Everything around him seemed to have dissolved leaving just the two of them. He did not want this moment to end. Feeling her so close to him made him feel safe for some reason. But then the reality of this all dawned on him. In a moment his eyes shot open. As he saw Vernon turn and walk away, he immediately pushed her.

I stumbled back as Jimin pushed me away. My brain could not process anything. What just happened? Did he just kiss me out of nowhere? And why did I close my eyes? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY DID IT FEEL GOOD?

"Did you just...", I said my words trailing off.

"We don't have time, keep walking", he said as we headed to the dean's office.

My legs refused to move. What just happened? How did he just kiss me and pretend like nothing happened? Did he really kiss me or I was imagining things? Had they probably drugged me? Was Jin secretly adding drugs to the food he gave me? I pinched myself and it hurt. I was definitely in the moment. Oh my god.

I saw Jimin had walked away quite far so I sprinted to keep up with him, still in disbelief.

We reached the dean's office. Minsu his secretary wasn't outside luckily so we had a golden opportunity.

Jimin took out his gun before putting it in his back pocket, just a second away. I did the same. He looked at me and motioned with his hand to be alert. With a slight twist of doorknob and the door opened.

We walked in to see Dean sitting on the chair shouting at someone on the phone. At the sight of us he stopped.

"Excuse me? How dare you just come inside?", he said putting the receiver down.

"Good to see you to Dean", Jimin smirked.

"Do you have an appointment? If No, then leave"

Jimin turned back as he locked the door.

"What are you doing and who are you?"

"We are here to meet you."

"I am sorry I don't meet people without prior appointments. Also, I am a little occupied so please leave", he said irritated. The worry on his face was visible. I wondered if father worried for me the same way when he heard I was kidnapped?

"Ah, Chan got kidnapped. That is why you are so irritated", he said.

The dean immediately stood up.

"Who are you?"

"Well that doesn't matter now. We have something we wish to know. So shall we?", Jimin pulled a chair and sat down.

"You made a very big mistake coming here"

Dean's hand immediately went to the phone as if he was calling his men. I took position to remove my gun but Jimin stopped me with a movement of his hand.

Just as he pressed the button, a weird noise came as if someone was singing.

"Wonhae manhi manhi..."

That was Hoseok's voice. The dean was as surprised as I was. He immediately backed away. He then picked up his mobile phone but again only the sound of Hoseok singing was heard.

"Want my phone?", Jimin offered it to him.

"Why did you kidnap Chan?", Dean asked with shaking voice.

"You see how we work is that if we want someone to give us something, we usually take away something from them first. It's like a barter", he said.

"You want money?", he asked his voice trembling.

"Why does everyone assume we want money huh?", Jimin said as he looked at me.

I don't know if this was supposed to be aimed at me or not because when they kidnapped me, I had asked the same thing.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU KIDNAP CHAN?"

"If you let me, I was just coming to the point. You see you work for a mafia group that goes by the name Chois. Well we just want you to give us the details and locations of all their bank accounts"

"NO, No. They will kill me. No I cannot give you that"

"Okay if you don't, we kill Chan. Simple. Let's go babe", he said standing up.

"No no wait. If you want money, I will give you. How much do you want? 1-2 million dollars?"

"Just the bank details. That's it."

"Please don't do it, they will kill all of us. Please", he said tears rolling down his eyes.

"You know what, you are not that bad. So I am going to give you an advantage. You give me the details now I let go of your son this moment. And I will make sure you have an 8 hour gap to leave the country before the Chois know something is wrong."

"No, no I cannot", he said crying even harder. My heart twisted at this. Why was Jimin doing it? Did father even get a little emotional when I went missing? Or what Stella said was true? That he did not care enough to worry about me?

Jimin took out his phone as he dialed a number and put it on speaker in front of Dean.

"Father.. father please save me. Pleaseeee they will kill me", Chan screamed from the other side. My eyes shut as I heard this heart wrenching pleas.

"Nooooo, Don't do anything to him. I will give you the details", Dean Hongbin panicked.

"Now we are talking", Jimin said. "Send all information on this email", he said handing him a paper.

The dean immediately got on his computer before sending the links to Taehyung. Jimin called him from the other side.

"It's correct. The bank information matches my record."

He cut the call and placed his phone back in the pocket.

"Good job. You were much easier to deal with", he said smiling.

"Please don't do anything to Chan. I beg you", he said falling to his knees.

"We haven't. That wasn't even Chan on the phone. That was just his voice modulation. We are not monsters and we don't harm innocent people", he said smirking.

The look on Dean's face was priceless. Even I couldn't believe how genius an idea it was.

"You will get a text on your mobile at 3:30. Come pick Chan from the address. And no funny business after we leave. You are still under our watch and your son is still with us. And once again thank you for the help. Much appreciated"

With that Jimin opened the door before walking out. I followed behind. Before the door closed all I could see was Dean lying on the floor and crying. Wouldn't lie, It was pathetic seeing him like this.

"Taehyung delete all footage", Jimin said.

With that both of us walked away.