One against all

A/N: Just heard about Kai and Jennie. What do you all think? Lmao dispatch peeps are legendary 😂

I climbed the high wall which for some reason wasn't barbed at all as I sat on the top. It was daytime so I had to be more cautious.

I spotted the guards at the very entrance of the mansion. First step was to take them down. I dipped the dart in poison, gently brushing the tip of the dart with the poison.

This should be enough to get them immobile and paralyze them until help arrives. Plus, it would be easier for the poison to dissolve in the bloodstream if used in less quantities.

I put the dart in the gun and loaded it. The binocular at the end helps me get a good focus. I aimed the gun to one of the guards.

Shot fired. Silently.

The man rubed the nape of his neck and I smiled knowing that the dart hit him. 12 minutes until 26 guards at the front got shot.

14 minutes till each one of them dropped on the ground.

I saw the first man that I shot get restless. He rubbed his stomach and held the wall for support. In a couple of seconds, he was gagging like he was about to throw up. The poison was working. A guard nearby noticed him and rushed towards him.

He shouted as soon as the man fell, froth erupting from the corners of his mouth. Before the second man can do anything, his vision got cloudy and he suffered the same end. I watched as one by one each one of them fell, every one showing varied symptoms. The most disgusting definitely would be the young boy who coughed up blood with his foam. I had to avert my eyes to avoid throwing up myself. I felt guilty seeing how young he was - but did innocent lives not die during war all the time?

After the entire area was devoid of guards, I jumped down from the wall and headed to the nearest window I saw. It took me a minute to climb it up as I peeped in, a smirk on my face as I saw the person inside.

"Babe, it won't hurt I swear. It will be fun actually. Please let us do it. But babe, everyone loses their virginity by the time they are 16. I can show you a good time if you agree. You don't want to be a virgin till you are 20, come on. I will also take you shopping if you do it with me. Yes that designer store, yup all shoes you want..."

My lips curved up in annoyance. This kid, whoever he was needed to chill.

Jason Choi was the youngest of the Choi brothers. He was 16 and a result of his father's affair with a European mistress which resulted in him. He smirked  with joy at the thought of finally being able to convince the school's hottest girl to sleep with him. He stood up and turned around only to be faced with a girl standing there in a suit.

"Oh hello there", his voice was sarcastic. I could see that he was trained because he did not get scared nor did he flinch. I also did not miss that his hand was reaching for a gun which was just tucked at the back of his pocket.

"No time for pleasantries"

I lunged forward kicking his hand away from the gun. He grunted and threw a punch which I ducked. Just like his father, he was tall and muscular so getting him down could be a task. He caught hold of me in a chokehold and his grip got tighter. Jason smirked seeing the girl in his grip lose consciousness.

A scream escaped his own mouth as I stabbed him in the thigh with a dagger. He instantly let go of me and now I was the one who choked him. I held him with one hand and my other hand dug through my pocket for sedatives.

Jason struggled but the screams muffled as soon as a needle pierced his skin. His eyes got heavier as he saw the woman who lowered her mask glare at him.

"Sleep you asshole it is way past your bed time. And you know what, nothing wrong with being a virgin till you are 20"

Before he could process anything, his eyes closed and he went unconscious.

As much as I wanted to, I did not kill the kid. Just got him to sleep with a much higher dosage than what I gave to the boys. He probably won't wake up for the next two days and when he does god help him because damn the serum would fuck his system up.

I made my way out of the room. My eyes noted the cameras in three corners but I knew I had taken care of that so now the only problem was to reach the place of the meeting without getting noticed by the army of guards standing there.

Thankfully for me, there was a wall right in front of me which masked me from the guards on the other side. The wall was short meaning I had to crouch and make my way there. I stopped as I neared the end and peeped. The stairs were straight across the passage. But there was a gap - if I crawled, they would see me and also have the leverage of shooting me right then and there. The others were pretty far and probably wouldn't notice me sneaking in due to the complex way in which this mansion was built and provided so many nooks for people to hide - so I did not have to worry about them.

Seriously the Chois were a bunch of assholes with their brains in their knees and dry grass stuffed in their heads.

Now for the distraction. I smirked as I removed a little ball.

Never fails.

I threw it with some force as It rolled towards them. I saw the ball pass and their heads move as they watched where it came from. One of them bent to pick it up while the other two looked curiously and I know I had only a 5 second window before one of them realised something was off and came to check. I rolled over to the other side and quickly rushed up the stairs as I heard them approach.

The conference room at the top was clear except for the two guards that stood guarding.

Now, I obviously just couldn't walk in there and expect for Choi Siwon or Choi Hyukjae to come skipping to me and hug me and tell me how happy they were to see me.

So obviously I had to find another way to keep an eye. I looked at the leaves that were rustling outside and an idea formed in my head. I ran to the balcony outside, observing the pipe that lead to the roof exactly above the conference room. One thing which I had noticed while surfing the blue print on Taehyung's phone was that just above the chandelier in the room where the meeting was happening lay a crystal glass covering which could give me the entire view of what could be happening down there.

Without wasting a minute I climbed, parkouring my way towards the center as I stopped in front of the glass. I bent a little as I saw it, Mason Choi standing with a gun straight to father's head.