Bonus Chapter : Family

A/N: We reached 100K so here is a special chapter. Words cannot describe how happy I am and grateful to all of you for reading this book. I love you all so much ♥️♥️♥️💕💜

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes. It was a little dark outside. Beside me Jimin moved slightly. I smiled as I looked at him before opening his arm and snuggling. He tightened his hold on me, turning to face me as I went to sleep once again.

It was until my bladder gave up on me that I woke up finally. Spreading my arms I casually glanced at the watch.

8:15

Fuck.

"JIMIN WAKE THE FUCK UP, WE OVERSLEPT", I yelled as I hastily got out of bed. Jimin sat up straight, his eyes widened in horror as EunHa's shrill voice woke him up.

"Wake the kids up now, I am going to go down and get breakfast and lunch packs ready"

With that she ran off into the bathroom. Jimin stood up as he rushed to the triplets's room. The room was silent as the three innocent kids slept in their beds. The walls gleamed as the sunlight hit them. He smiled as a fond memory played in his minds. All three kids couldn't settle on what color they wanted the room to be.

Taemin took up after his uncle Jin, his favourite color being pink - so he wanted pink walls. Miyoung who spent so much time with Uncle Yoongi insisted on black and Areum being the shy and warm little girl that she was insisted on pastel yellows. Unable to decide, all of them had finally settled on a blue.

Jimin bent down as he ran a hand over Taemin's forehead. "Wake up Taeminie, it is time for school", he whispered to the boy who grunted. Jimin smiled and placed a kiss on his cheeks and the boy opened his eyes, looking at his father with pleading eyes.

"No honey, we will get late and your mom will not let you absolutely miss school"

"5 mins Appa, until you wake Miyoung up", he pulled the sheet over his head. Jimin defeated, stood up as he went to Miyoung. This girl had been way too much time with Yoongi. Not only had she become sassy and savage like him, she also took up his laziness.

"Miyoung it is time for school", he tapped her. The girl did not move. He tapped once again but no response. Finally he decided to pull her sheets. Wrong move.

The girl opened her eyes as she glared at him with a word. Miyoung really took after her mother. Her gaze was so strong and cold, it had the power to melt mountains. Jimin couldn't believe he was scared of his own 8 year old daughter.

"If you pull my sheets ever again Appa, I will tell Eomma about your party - the one you had when she had gone for her teacher's training program to Busan. In which you and the other uncles kept a party at home and got very drunk. And the next day when she called and asked why we weren't going to school, you lied that Taemin and Areum were sick while in reality you were so sick because of the alcohol to do anything"

Jimin gasped as he saw his own daughter blackmail him. "Miyoung, I told you, you weren't allowed to bring it up again. You promised me"

"Well I broke the promise", she said and pulled back the sheets on herself again.

Jimin lunged forward, taking the gray blanket off her again. "Well you can tell your mom whatever you want to but get up now", he said picking the child up. Miyoung cried, not wanting to leave the mattress as Jimin took her and placed her in front of the bathroom.

"Get ready now", he instructed to her. "And don't fall asleep inside. I don't want to call Jungkook to break that door again"

"Appa, I will tell Eomma", the little girl threatened, her small fists curled up - determined to assert her power.