Bulletproof boys

A/N: We reached 2K reads on Mafia 😍😍😍 I still remember how difficult it was to even get a hundred reads ! Thank you so much for the support. Double update for 2K today !

The identity of the group of men with Jin that had just crashed into the warehouse through the glass ceiling remained unknown. But I couldn't deny that they were hell good fighters. The moment they touched down, they started shooting at the men making them drop dead by the dozen.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY FACE FOR? KILL THEM", Yukhei yelled and his men ran towards the group.

On this side, Ma Dong tried standing up but failed. He had been hit exactly in the calves and there was no way he could walk. His men came running as they dragged him away from there.

Jimin and Jungkook took the man guarding them by surprise as they elbowed him in the face before running towards me.

"Jena, Jena are you okay?", Jungkook said coming towards me. In the distance I could see the others fighting.

Jungkook put my arm over his shoulder as he lifted me. My legs hurt so much but I couldn't give up in this moment.

We both paused as we saw Hoseok get punched in the face by a man. He fell but got up trying to defend himself again. Seriously they should consider giving him lessons in fighting. This boy will get his ass beat so bad one day if he cannot defend himself.

"Jungkook help Hobi", I said looking at the youngest.

"Let me get you out of here first. I will come back later for him"

"No, it will be too late. What if he gets seriously injured"

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me. I may have broken a couple of things in my body but I can still whoop people up. Just go and help him"

He nodded at me before leaving. From the back one of Ma Dong's men pushed me.

Son of a bitch, doesn't even have the balls to attack from the front.

I turned back before punching him straight in the face. He fumbled and fell a few steps back. He again lunged forward before trying to hit me. I ducked and kicked him straight in the abdomen. He charged at me as I held him in a choke. I was oblivious to when he removed a knife and stabbed me straight in my right thigh. I let out a scream and let go of him in an instant. As I fell to the ground clutching my right leg, I could see him coming at me once again with the knife. I embraced myself to be hit before he was shot from the back.

He fell towards me and I moved out in time as he hit the ground. Yoongi was standing there in the back. He ran towards me.

"Jena, your leg", he said looking at it. He immediately removed a cloth before tying it tightly on the cut to stop it from bleeding more.

"I have to get you out of here before they injure you anymore", He said helping me get up.

I glanced sideways to see Jimin fighting a man who was trying to hit him with a knife. But something else caught my eye. Dean Hongbin was picking up a gun and he was right behind Jimin meaning he was going to shoot him.

"JIMIN, WATCH OUT", I yelled wriggling myself out of Yoongi's hold and running towards him.

Jimin looked to the side at Jena running towards him. He couldn't understand what was going on. From the back he heard a shot being fired.

Everything around him came to a standstill as he understood what was happening. Before his mind could processed anything, he was pushed out of the way. He fell on his back as the last thing he saw was Jena falling towards him.

As Jena fell on him, it dawned upon him that she had been shot. He held her body as something wet touched his palms.

Blood.

"JENAAAA", he screamed as the girl lay almost lifeless in his hands.

The other boys stopped as they heard one of their scream. Everyone looked as Jena lay in Jimin's hands, shot in the chest. Hoseok looked as he couldn't believe the scene unfold.

"JENNAAA", Jimin screamed again with tears rolling down his eyes.

He picked her up as he made a rush towards the door. The dean aimed his gun again at him but before he could shoot he was shot right between his eyes by Namjoon.

"Leave, we will take care of this mess", Jin's accomplice said to him.

He nodded a glint of gratitude in his eyes as he followed Jimin out. The other boys were shaken out of their core as they witnessed this. This fueled even more aggression in them as they took down all the men one by one.

Jin caught up with Jimin as they both headed towards the car.

"Hyung she is still breathing, we have to take her to the hospital", Jimin yelled as he placed her in the car.

Jin got into the drivers seat and Jimin sat behind with Jena.

"Jimin, press the wound so she doesn't lose out a lot of blood", Jin said. The younger one did as asked, his hands still shaking.

"Stay with me Jena, nothing will happen to you. We will get you to the hospital. Don't leave me. Please hold on a little longer", Jimin said tears rolling down his eyes. The scene kept playing in his head as he visualized her push him away and take that bullet.

"HYUNG GO FASTER, HER PULSE IS GETTING WEAKER", Jimin yelled as Jin made a push to the pedal.

"GIVE HER CPR", Jin yelled from the front.

Pressurizing the bullet hole on her chest with his knee to stop the bleeding, Jimin bent down as he parted her lips with his hand before breathing in and then providing chest compresions.

Finally they stopped in front of an old white building. Jimin picked Jena up who at this point was having spasms of some sort.

"WHERE IS KEN?", Jin yelled as they got in.

The nurse immediately got a bed where they placed Jena before another one ran in to fetch Ken, Jin's friend and also a doctor who ran this hidden hospital which basically treated Mafia members or people who couldn't have their identity exposed by going to public hospitals.

Immediately a guy came running out as he joint them in pushing Jena to the ICU.

"Sir, please stay outside", the nurse stopped Jimin as they took Jena into the room.

"Prepare for surgery", were the last words he heard before the door to the operation theater closed and Jena was out of his sight.