A special note - Must read.

I know I am probably late and this should have been done at the start of the story but I am going to make this post now.

Putting a face to the characters

There is a reason I did not want to do it at the start of the story and it's because I did not want to bias people's views. I know most of us when we read, we visualize the characters in our mind. But If I already put their faces at the start, it would he difficult for people to imagine someone they want to. Hence I am doing it now.

Disclamer : Credit for all the images is to the owner. Also, no where am I degrading any actor or idol by associating them to the characters. The actors are just a face for the characters and not a representation of the personalities.

This is going to be quite long because I will also explain why I chose the faces and also give a reason beneath the picture.

Any of you who think someone else could have played the character, feel free to comment.

So let's begin.

BTS

(Of course the boys are the boys. Well every reader knows them so not much to display here)

LEE JENA / KIM EUNHA

Now a lot of readers preferred to be themselves as the main character, I actually had someone in mind when I made Jena the female lead. First I thought of Jisoo because of her stark similarity to Jin and her goddess visuals but for me personally Jisoo seemed to sweet and innocent to play Jena. That is why I needed someone who could be fierce enough for the character. And hence who better than the visual goddess herself, Im Jinah or Nana from After School.

With Nana, she looks pretty young and also her visual game is strong

With Nana, she looks pretty young and also her visual game is strong. So I could pass her off as a college student but at the same time if you have seen her on screen, she can be fierce too. That is why her face suited the best for Jena.

THE LEE BROTHERS