Save me

Daniel Lee walked in with his sons and guards as they entered the Choi mansion. A man who he recognized as Marco and also Siwon's right hand guided them in as they walked towards where the meeting was supposed to be.

He passed a few familiar faces of the men that he used to work with when he was employed at Hyukjae's house. From being small time guards they had now become some of the most important men in the mafia. One of them smirked as he saw Daniel and within him he had a bad feeling about this meeting.

Marco stopped them before they entered. "Guns". The men hesitantly removed their weapons as they placed it in their hands. Marco bent down, inspecting each one of them for secret weapons before they were allowed to go in.

The doors to the conference room were opened and he saw Siwon, Hyukjae's eldest son sprawled on an expensive leather couch. Beside him sat Mason his second son and Mina, Hyukjae's only daughter.

"Welcome Uncle Lee", Siwon said taking a sip of his whiskey and he could sense the sarcasm in his voice. "Good to see you my cousins", he mocked the three who followed their father.

"Pleasure is ours Siwon", the man greeted his distant nephew.

"What would you like to have? Scotch? Whiskey? Wine? Anything?"

All of them shook their heads. Siwon was a snake who couldn't be trusted. The last thing they wanted was to die by drinking a spike drink.

"Can we just cut to the meeting", Daniel said sharply and Siwon smirked. "Of course dear uncle"

With that everyone was seated. The Lee's guards stood right behind the family on look out for any moves the Chois tried to pull off.

"So, where do you want to start? The drugs? The territory or my personal favorite, the money?", Siwon said bitterly stressing on the 'money'.

"Revise the territories". Daniel motioned to a man who stepped forward and sprawled the map on the maple wood table separating them. "We want to take back the south area of Han river. We are willing to give up our hold in Ilsan for that"

"Fair enough", Siwon said. "But to give up South of Han river, I need more incentive than just Ilsan. I want Incheon too"

Donghae shifted in his seat at the mention of losing Incheon. It was a critical area for their drug business since it was where the airport was and the easiest way to deal with over seas drug merchants.

"If you want Incheon, hand over the Ulsan port to us". Taeyong smirked at how amazing his father was when it came to negotiating deals. Siwon's smile fell, his blood boiling in anger before he put on the fake expression once again.

"I guess we will just stick to Ilsan then. We can do without Incheon"

"As you say". The same man from earlier came in with a typed deal before putting the contract out for both parties to sign. Daniel took the pen and signed before passing it on to Siwon who mirrored his action.

"Now the money", Mina who was silent all this while spoke.

"Of course", Taemin said his eyes not leaving the girl's face who glared back at him. 

"Money, money, money", Siwon began. "Everyone loves money, don't they? Especially when it is others?"

All 4 of the Lees stayed silent, not sure what he was talking about.

"What do you think uncle?". The older just shrugged his shoulder not wanting to respond to Siwon's absolute nonsense talk.

Siwon scoffed. "So shall we discuss the 100 million or not?"

"What 100 million?", Donghae asked.

"The 100 million that you stole from us dearest cousin"

"WHAT", Taemin spat. "We did not steal anything from you"

"Oh my my". Mason was the one to speak. "Lying to us on our face? You sure have the balls Taemin-ssi"

All three kids looked at Daniel who looked equally confused. Suddenly something went off in his mind and he remembered the time in Osaka when his assistant had told him about an unauthorised transfer of 100 million into their account from an unknown sender.

"Do you remember something uncle? Didn't know you would stoop so low so as to steal from us."

"We did not steal it from you, someone sent it to us. It wasn't us who did it. Someone might have set us up"

Siwon laughed. "Your want me to believe that when my own men caught your daughter and her group of 7 behind all of this"

"Jena", Taeyong spoke not being able to believe all this.

"So that is that bitch's name. Jena. Now now, did you think I would let you get away with all this so easily? Stealing from the Chois - do you know what that means?". He raised his finger in form of a gun before pointing it towards Daniel and releasing a 'boom' sound "it means death"

Within seconds the Chois men removed guns and shot the guards at the back. The Lees did not even have a second to process everything that happened as they saw their guards fall to death. Daniel Lee could sense it - they had fallen in their trap and now it would mean the death of his sons too.

The shooting stopped and Mason walked forward as he placed his gun on Daniel's forehead while his elder brother watched proudly.

"NO NO, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FATHER", Donghae yelled as he tried to break free of the Choi guards hands.

"Seems like dear uncle here will have to say goodbye to his kids now. But don't worry, they will follow soon"

Mason locked the gun and Daniel closed his eyes in anticipation. Behind him Taeyong and Taemin were screaming at the Chois while Donghae yelled for his father to do something. He could picture Miyoung his wife and her smile. He knew he was going to be where she was. His sons face came in front of his closed eyes and Jena too. He never considered her his daughter but in his final moment he remembered her and hoped she lived well with her real family.

He heard a bullet go off and he waited for the metal to pierce his skin, but nothing came. He heard glass shatter and a woman - possibly Mina - scream and opened his eyes to see Mason with a bullet in his head, blood running down from between his eyes as he fell.

From above him someone jumped and it took him a moment to realize that it was Jena who had shot Mason. She landed right in front of him and it did not take her seconds before she pushed him behind her and fired at the remaining people.

The boys watched as a familiar female face came in like a saviour. Within a moment Mason was dead and Mina screamed as she ran towards her twin brother. Siwon watched with wide eyes not sure how his entire plan had been racked like this.

A/N: Mafia will soon come to an end and I am finding it difficult to part with this book🥺