Vengeance

"I.. Me? What?", I asked puzzled.

"Namjoon I don't have the patience to deal with her, explain her everything", Jimin said standing up and leaving.

"Jena, you are now working under bangtan. Meaning, along with us you will now be going into the field and doing missions."

"You kidnapped me so you could recruit me into your group?", I asked puzzled.

"You are not being recruited. You are under us now. You will do everything that will be asked to you without question. If that means killing someone, you will do that too"

"But I have never been on the field. I don't even know what to do. I could do more damage than be of use to you"

"Sis you ain't fooling anyone. Me and Hyung saw you the other day throwing daggers and picking up guns", Jungkook said narrowing his eyes.

"But that was out of instinct and defence. I did not actually know how to handle situations like these", I lied, hoping it would get me out of this.

"We will train you Jena, when the need is. But this is what we want from you", Jin said.

I was confused and puzzled. Of everything they could have chosen, they wanted me to do this.

"How long do I have to work for you?"

"We will give you 8 weeks until you complete your mission. If you do it, you walk away. If you cannot, you know what happens"

"Fine. But till then you will not do anything to my brothers or my family. Stay away from them."

"You have our word on that", Namjoon promised.

"Taehyung take Jena to her room", SeokJin said and the brown hair guy stood up. He was the one I had least conversation or rather no conversation with. I immediately followed him like I was asked to.

Down in the living room the 5 boys sat in silence.

"Namjoon do you know what is going on in Jimin's mind? Why does he want to do with Jena?", Hoseok asked.

The taller one had a smile on his face as he spoke.

"Jimin came up with something quite interesting. Did you notice the mark on her hand?", he asked.

The boys shook their head in unison.

"Well it's an oleander. The symbol of her Mafia family. Only those who are part of the gang have it, usually the important ones. Both me and Jimin noticed it."

"So what about that?", Jungkook asked.

"JK let me finish", Namjoon said causing the youngest to give him an apologetic look.

"Who are our biggest enemies? The Lee family and the Choi family. They are both rivals of each other. So...."

"So if we get someone from the Lee family to destroy everything the Choi family owns, we could start a mafia war of sorts. Both the families will hunt and kill each other. We don't get involved yet we win", Jimin completed.

All of them were stunned at this. This is what he had been thinking the entire day.

"You mean, Jena will ruin the Chois for us. And then when the Chois see the tattoo they will instantly know its a Lee Mafia Member", Yoongi completed.

"Exactly my point. And then we can watch as they wash their hands in each other's blood", Jimin completed. 

Flashback

A 7 year old Jimin made his way into a little room. The officer behind him pushed him a little with his hand indicating him to move ahead. Around him kids sat silently, no one saying anything.