Hello

As promised Jimin let go of Chan and Jungkook dropped him wherever Jimin had asked him too.

Everyone was happy that the task had been completed easily than they anticipated. But my mind was still stuck on what Jimin did. He roamed around as if nothing had happened.

I sat in my room my mind flashing pictures of how he pulled me towards him. I couldn't get the image of his lips out of my mind. They felt so soft against mine. To be honest I had hardly any experience dating. I had a boyfriend in school but when Taemin and Taeyong found out, they beat the poor lad and he never even looked at me again after that. In college a boy asked me out. We dated a couple of months after which I found out he had a side chick. I was heart broken and again Tae & Tae beat him up. Actually, almost killed him.

Maybe I should confront him about that. He had no right to invade my space and do that. I needed answers. No, I deserved answers.

I stomped down to the living room where I heard his voice from. I walked in on him speaking something to Stella in her ears as the later shied away and hit him on the chest.

"Can I talk to you?", I said gaining both their attention.

"No", he said as he went back to whispering something in Stella's ear. But this time his hands went even more up her thighs.

"It is important", I hoped that would stop him from taking his hand even more further.

"I am a little busy. Can't you see?"

"But I have to talk to you", I said helplessly.

"Babe, you have been a bad girl and I need to teach you a lesson", Jimin whispered to Stella but loud enough for me to hear.

What sort of a fucked up 50 shades of gray stuff was this.

"Depends", she said seductively. "Will Daddy teach the bad girl a lesson? Or will Jimin do?"

"JIMIN, CAN I PLEASE TALK TO YOU", I shouted.

I wanted to say something more before Stella cut me off.

"Babe let's go to the room. It's noisy here"

She stood up and took his hand before taking him along with her. He followed like an obedient dog without even looking at me. I felt my heart crushed at this. Why would he even discuss anything with me? After all I was no one he cared about. All he cared was about Stella and her stupid Vagina.

I walked back to my room disheartened only to run into Hoseok.

"Hii", he said with his sunshine like smile.

"Hoseok one day you will put the sun out of his job", I laughed.

"They call me J-Hope for a reason. That's my work name", he was smiling.

"J-hope ! Interesting. Though I like Hoseok better."

"You can call me Hobi. No one calls me Hoseok."

"Is it okay for you if I call you Hobi?"

"Absolutely. What are you doing now?", he asked.

"Nothing. I am going back to my room to stare at the cream walls and over think stuff"

"Do you want to get hamburgers with me?"

"I love burgers. Can I go out of the house?"

"The burger place is just a minute away. I don't think it should be a problem"

"Okay", I said cheerfully. I loved burgers. God damn I was having my period cravings.

"Let me get my coat", he said rushing out of sight.