Stella

The boys paced around worried about Jena. Ma Dong's men who had attacked them earlier could be around and if they found her, it would put her in a lot of danger.

"I am going out to look for her", Hoseok said standing up. "She might have not gone far, we can still get her back", he said standing up.

"Hobi No. The people that attacked us are around. You are not putting yourself in danger", Namjoon said.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO THEN? IT IS BECAUSE OF US SHE RAN AWAY. IT IS ALL OUR FAULT", Hobi yelled.

"Sit down Hobi, we will find her", Yoongi said holding the younger one.

Hoseok rested his head on Yoongi's shoulders as tears flowed from his eyes. He should have stopped all this earlier.

Something struck Jin as he stood up.

"She was wearing the earrings from when she went to get information from Yukhei. I saw it today. Those black studs are still in her ears. And they have a tracker. Taehyung can you find her from that?", he asked.

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the mention of that. He immediately looked it up and a smile formed on his face.

"I see her. She is positioned at one place. Wait no. Why is her location moving so fast? It seems like she is in a vehicle. Let me access the traffic signal cameras."

All the boys gathered around him as he did some wizardry on his laptop. Within minutes, the map of Seoul popped on. He clicked the street that showed Jena's location.

"HYUNG IT IS YUKHEI'S CAR. I CAN SEE HIM IN THE FRONT"

Jimin gasped at this. His worst fear had come true.

Stella listened to all this in horror. If they found her, it wouldn't take long to know that she was the one that told Yukhei everything. She had to do something.

"JUNGKOOK GET THE GUNS AND SUITS OUT, WE ARE LEAVING. JIN HYUNG YOU STAY BACK. YOU CANNOT FIGHT IN THIS CONDITION AND WE NEED SOMEONE HERE."

"No I can and I will..", Jin said.

"Please Hyung, I understand but do as I say. You will be a liability more than an asset. And we cannot afford anything happening to you"

Jin wasn't very happy but agreed. Jimin patted him on the back as he left to put on his suit.

"Jimin, don't", Stella pleaded.

"What?", he asked

"Why do you want to rescue her? What if something happens to you?"

"We have to get her, there is no choice. Yukhei will do something even worse"

"YOU WANT TO RISK EVERYONE'S LIKE FOR THE FUCKING STUPID GIRL? LET HER DIE, NO ONE CARES FOR HER ANYWAY. HER FAMILY DOESN'T, HER FRIENDS DON'T"

"I do", he said before wriggling himself out of her hold and leaving.

"Shit", Stella said.

She immediately called Yukhei. But his phone was switched off. Oh god, maybe before they realise she should make plans to leave the country.

Back in the warehouse I looked as Bangtan stood aiming their sniper guns. In front of me Yukhei clutched his bleeding hand as he backed away.

"They are her team members", Dean yelled.

Jimin looked at Jena who was sitting on the chair completely messed. They had hit her so much that he entire face was bloodied. There was blood dripping from her wrist and a knife in Ma Dong's hand. He was fuming with anger. He could have just shot all of them at this point. His fingers almost got to the trigger as he heard Namjoon behind him.

"Jimin NO. I know you are angry but don't"

I slid my finger off and released myself from the position.

"Let her go and everyone leaves unharmed"

I heard Ma Dong chuckle as he stood up. He wiped the knife in his hand on the end of his shirt which was still dripping with blood, my blood.

"So it's a team huh? Why did you lie kid? I knew you weren't capable of doing shit alone", he said.

The entire Bangtan froze at the mention of it. Even when she knew that they had betrayed her, she did not mention anything about them to Ma Dong. Why did she save them when all they had done is hurt her?

"Now that all of you are here, why don't we get started. So who is going to volunteer and tell me why you did this?From stealing information to blowing up Yukhei's drug warehouse and stealing money from the Chois" he said standing up and hovering around me.

The boys stayed silent, no one spoke anything. They still had their guns in their hands aimed towards us.

"First of all Guns down. The human anatomy is wonderful and intriguing but I am sure you all don't want to see your girl right here having her throat sliced".

All the boys stopped in their tracks. Jimin motioned and the boys put their guns down one by one.

"Good now, take that mask off"

Hesitantly everyone pulled at the strings behind their ears and in few seconds all masks were on the floor.

"YOUUUU", Yukhei said pointing at them. "YOU WERE WORKING IN THE HOTEL". I realized he was talking about Hoseok.

"Calm down Yukhei, accept that they made a fool out of you", Ma Dong said. "Now kids, so the Lee's hired you huh? And they even sent their youngest to work with you?"

"I TOLD YOU THAT THE LEE's AREN'T INVOLVED", I shouted at him. The boys were still silent, not knowing whether to tell the truth or not.

"Look kids, let me get this drill correct. If you don't speak, she gets hurt. Like for example this", he said lifting my other and taking the blade and running it across the length of the arm. I screamed uncontrollably as the cold blade pierced my skin and red blood followed. I struggled to get my other hand out of his grip so I could make him stop.

"JENAAA", Jimin screamed as he made a dash forward only to be held back by Jungkook. He couldn't believe what Ma Dong was doing. Right in front of him, Jena was being hurt like this. It made him want to cry seeing her blood curling screams.

"Hyung Don't do anything that could get her killed"

"YOU BASTARD, LET HER GO", he screamed.

"Oh We have a young couple here wow", he said. I was still crying from the pain. It was as If I had a blood river flowing down both my arms. It is in this moment I realised that maybe I shouldn't have run away.

"So will you tell me everything now or will you see your cute girlfriend here get cut again?"

"I will tell you everything, just let her go", Jimin Said.

Before Jimin could speak anything, the window crashed as a rope fell and a couple of men in similar black suits came down. As Ma Dong and all the others turned to see who he was, a shot was fire and Ma Dong fell clutching his leg.

The man removed his mask as the others felt a sense of relief.

"Get your filthy hands off my kids you fucking dickless morons", Jin yelled standing there fuming with anger.