Chapter 71

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

As you watched the movie, you noticed that Connor was thinking about something. His yellow LED gave him away.

"Connor?" He looked at you. "Is something bothering you?" You asked.

"Well...I do have one question." He asked.

"Oh, okay. What is it?" You asked as you both sat up.

"Well, I apologize if this is blunt, but what is sex?" You were shocked. You paused the movie and looked at him.

"You're serious?" You asked.

"While I was researching things to make a date romantic, I came across something that mentioned some couples have sex on dates. I don't understand why we would do that though. I understand it's for creating life, but we don't have that ability. Is it something we should just skip over?" He asked. You were stunned. I guess he wouldn't know. Why would he need to?

"Um, well, humans have sex to have children, but they also do it for the pleasure." You said.

"I don't understand. Is it enjoyable?" 

"Well, yeah. You remember the Eden Club, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, then there you go. Humans have sex because it feels good." Connor nodded, beginning to understand.

"So, would we do that?" He asked. You blushed at the idea. 

"U-um, well...it's not impossible." You said. 

"Have you ever done it before?" He asked. You were shocked.

"I-I...w-well...Raymond used to use me for it. I...I never liked it with him. I never felt anything either, so...I don't know if I would be considered a virgin, but I guess I could be." You said.

"So...you know what to do?" He asked. You grew nervous, already predicting his next question.

"Y-yes." You replied.

"Could you...show me?" You blushed harder than ever. "I apologize if my questions are blunt." 

"N-no! It's okay. I understand why you would be curious." You told him. You thought about it. Should I? You wondered. You looked at him.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"I...I want to make you feel good, but if this isn't what you want then I'm sorry for asking." He said.

"N-no, it's okay, Con. It's a good question, honestly. As a couple, it is something to think about." You said. He waited for your answer. I...I can't deny I'm curious about how this will go. I want to try it. "Okay, I'll show you." You turned off the TV and guided him upstairs. You pushed the door close, not really caring that it didn't latch since nobody was home other than you and Connor. 

"Why do we have to be in here?" He asked.

"Not really have to, but the bedroom is a better place for it." You said. "Do you know anything about it, Connor?" Did I really just ask him that?

"I only know what I told you." He said awkwardly. You nodded.

"W-well, um...I'm not really good at explaining it, so I guess just follow my lead?" You suggested. He nodded.

"Alright. I'll try." He said. You nodded. You kissed him. It started out slow and passionate. Soon, you slipped your tongue into his mouth. He was a little stunned, but he quickly adapted to the change. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his went to your waist. You kissed for a while as it turned into a make-out session. You both pulled away, panting slightly. "W-what now?" He asked.