Chapter 116

You opened your eyes. Sunlight was streaming in through the window. It felt nice and warm. Then you felt a certain pair of arms tighten around your body. You smiled, looking over your shoulder at you boyfriend. You giggled at him. He was still asleep and it looked adorable. You carefully rolled over and wrapped your arms around his neck. You kissed his cheek and then your kisses traveled all over his face. He stirred as you kiss his nose. His eyes opened and you pulled back.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Goodmorning." Connor replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. How about you?" He kissed your forehead.

"Absolutely perfect." He replied. You chuckled.

"That's good then."  He smiled with a small hum as he cupped your cheek. You put your hand over his, gently rubbing your thumb across it. You both stayed like that for a while until you eventually pulled away. You got up and stretched a little. Connor sat up, trying desperately not to stare at you. You chuckled as he looked over your exposed figure. He noticed your grin and he blushed even more. He quickly stood up and went to go get dressed. You laughed as soon as he was out of the room. Once you'd calmed down, you sighed, shaking your head slightly.

"That man, I swear." You said to yourself. You went to get a towel and some clothes. You once you got them, you headed up to take a shower. You hopped inside and started the water. It was a little chilly at first, but it warmed up pretty quickly. You washed your hair and then your body before turning the water off and beginning to dry off.

As soon as you were done, you got dressed and you headed downstairs to relax while waiting for your hair to finish drying. Connor was already there, watching something while waiting for you. You walked over and he smiled. You kissed his cheek and he turned on one of the shows you liked. You smiled and you snuggled up closer to him, the happy smile on your face never ceasing. He smiled too, wrapping an arm around you. 

You both stayed there together for a long time. By the time you knew it was time to get to work, it was 10:30 in the morning already. You got up and Connor followed after you, knowing the project at hand. You both headed upstairs and you grabbed the brushes and the paint. You poured it into the paint pan, and you grabbed a brush. Connor did the same on the other side of the room and he grabbed a roller. 

You both got to work. You decided to play some music. You took set your things down and stood up.

"I'll be right back!" You said. He looked confused, but he nodded. You hurried away and you grabbed your phone and your speaker. You came back and he saw the items at hand. He smiled, chuckling slightly. You placed them where they wouldn't get paint on them and you picked a song.

You kept painting, but as you did you hummed along to it. You didn't notice that Connor kept glancing over his shoulder at you. He set down his brush and he walked over. He snatched your brush and he set it down. He held out his hand for you. You smiled. You took it and the two of you began to dance. 

Connor was surprisingly good at dancing. He took the lead and your smile grew as he danced with you. He spun you around and you laughed happily. You both kept this up, having a blast with each other. 

Then you accidentally fell back. You grabbed him to try and catch yourself, but the exact opposite happened. He yelped as you both fell onto the floor. Connor caught himself so he wouldn't land on top of you, but he'd still encased you underneath himself. You laughed harder and you smiled up at him, your eyes meeting. He was blushing, but he smiled a little at you. You smiled back. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck. He relaxed a bit and he began to lean in, but you grinned, getting a better idea. You quickly pushed him onto his back, pinning him to the floor. He looked stunned and you laughed harder.  He blushed insanely, embarrassed by it all. You smiled sympathetically at him. You leaned in and you kissed him softly. He relaxed again, his eyes fluttering closed. You released his wrists and his hands slowly went up to wrap around your body. You kept kissing him, supporting yourself with both arms as he held onto you. When it broke, you both had the same warm smiles on your faces. 

"How did I ever get so lucky to find you?" He asked. You laid down on top of him, knowing you'd be light enough for him to support. 

"You tell me, officer." You said. He chuckled.

"I wish I could." He replied. You smiled and rested your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat against your ear. You relaxed with a happy sigh, finding comfort in the steady noise. 

"I love you, Connor." He laid there, staring up at the ceiling with a smile on his face, his arms wrapped loosely around you.

"I love you too, (Y/n)." You both stayed like that until the song ended and then you both got up. You got back to work, listening to your songs as you did. You both occasionally goofed around or did another dance number to a few songs, but you got all of the painting done within 3 hours, so you called that a success. 

You went to go wash off your hands. Connor stayed in the room, picking everything up. You paused, looking back at him.

"Do you want me to help?" You asked.

"It's alright. This isn't hard. You go clean up. I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" You gave him a thankful smile and you headed to the bathroom to wash your hands. After a few minutes of cleaning off all of the paint, you dried off your hands and headed downstairs. You turned on a random movie, which just happened to be (f/m), and you instantly smiled. You watched it while waiting for Connor. 

He arrived soon enough and you smiled as he came over. You scooted over and he sat down next to you. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and he kissed your temple. You both relaxed together, enjoying the movie. Then, you got an idea.

"Why don't we go visit Hank while we're waiting for the paint to dry? We can set up the room when we get back if it's not too late." You suggested. Connor smiled.

"That's a good idea!" He agreed. You both got up and you headed out for Hank's. You paused. You quickly got the wolves and then you all headed out. Now I can show him what Cole wanted me to show him. I hope he doesn't take it all too hard.