Chapter 136

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

After your bath you hopped out of the tub, dried off a bit and then headed into the bedroom. You had a great idea sense Connor had been patient with you. You set up the room with candles and then you called for Connor, darting under the covers of the bed. He soon came in and you smiled, trying not to grin since he had no idea you were naked. 

"You're done?" He asked.

"Yeah." You replied.

"Well, I don't suppose it's time for bed then, is it?" He asked, semi-disappointed. You chuckled.

"Not exactly, Con~" You purred, sitting up and his face lit up blue as he saw that you weren't dressed. "What? I said I would give you something in return for waiting. Did you think I was lying?" You asked. He grinned, quickly hurrying over and abandoning his shirt. You chuckled at his excitement. You kicked the covers back, gladly exposing yourself to him. He was on top of you in seconds, already attacking your neck. You shivered and whimpered in delight.

"C-Connor..." You moaned as he tongue glided across your flesh, tracing your collarbone down to the valley in between your breasts. You were already plenty wet for him since you hadn't dried off completely. You gripped his shoulders as he sucked on your breasts. 

After a few minutes of letting him please you, you took control. You kissed him hard on the lips as you flipped the both of you over so that way you were on top of him, straddling his waist. You chuckled as he looked surprised for a second. You grinded against his closed length, making him groan and getting him excited. some of your juices dripped onto his pants, but neither of you cared. 

"(Y-Y/n)...ngh..." He groaned in pleasure at your teasing. You chuckled, kissing him on the lips and slipping your tongue into his mouth. His eyes fluttered closed as you sucked gently on his tongue. His hands moved to gently rub your sides and you let out a small moan into his mouth. You pulled away, your tongue hanging out intentionally as you panted heavily above him. He blushed even further at the face you made. 

You soon raised your hips and rid him of the rest of his clothing. You saw how hard he was and you chuckled at him. He blushed, looking slightly embarrassed. 

"Does my man need a little help with that~?" You asked. He smiled a little and nodded eagerly. You smirked and reached down, your thumb just brushing over his tip. He whimpered, biting his lip. You giggled.

"You know, Connor, you can be so adorable during this~" You teased. He looked up at you about to say something, but all that came out was a moan as you rubbed his tip faster and faster. He bit his lip hard enough to make it bleed.

"(Y-Y/n)-ah!" He gasped as you did your work. You soon bent down and teasingly licked up and down his shaft. He was panting and groaning at your actions. "A-angel...mmph~" Damn. He can get pretty submissive too. You thought to yourself. You soon took him in your mouth, but you didn't take much, still teasing him. "(Y-Y/n)! D-damn it...w-why are you t-teasing me?" He stuttered. You just shrugged your shoulders and he glared at you slightly, but he moaned again as you lightly sucked on him. As you did, you began to bob your head, taking more of him in. He moaned louder, his head falling back against the pillow. You kept going, swirling your tongue around to add it his pleasure. You soon took all of him in, making yourself gag, but you forced yourself not to pull away. He moaned loudly at this and you smirked a little. 

Once he started getting close, you went a little faster. He tried not to buck his hips, afraid of hurting you. You gently massaged his side with your fingers and thumbs and he moaned your name over and over again, about to climax. You pulled away at the last moment, making him whine loudly in protest. You sat up, straddling him again. He looked at you panting heavily. "(Y-Y/n)?" You leaned in, your breath brushing past his ear.

"Let me and my body take care of you tonight, Con~" You saw him shiver slightly and you grinned. You moved your hips against his as both of you moaned at the friction. Your juices dripped onto him member and you then decided it was time. "Ready, cheif~?" You asked. He nodded and you pushed yourself down onto him. You both moaned and you began to bounce on him, enjoying the feeling of him sliding in and out of you. Connor moaned and bucked his hips into yours. You gripped his shoulders tightly as you both fucked each other.

"A-ah~ F-fuck...y-you're tight tonight~" He panted, gripping your waist. You made yourself tighten around him even more and he moaned as you also went faster, the sound of skin slapping against each other growing louder.

"Mmph~ C-Connor~! Ah~!!" You moaned, taking in the sounds, smells, and feelings around the both of you. 

"I-I'm close, love...a-are you~?" He managed to ask through his lustful moans, groans, and grunts.

"S-shit..y-yeah~!" You felt your metaphorical stomach knotting up. This one was bigger than before. "C-Con!!" You cried out. He grabbed your hips and thrust hard into your core, grunting and groaning loudly as he did. His nails dug into your hips and yours dug into his shoulders once again. You screamed in pleasure as he hit your g-spot. You came, squirting over him and covering his dick and your thighs with the substance. Connor kept going, thrusting hard until he met his own climax. He didn't stop until he had emptied out every last drop into you. You collapsed on top of him, not even bothering to pull off of him. You didn't care if he was still inside of you. It felt good anyway. You cuddled into his chest.

"That was quite the treat." He panted. You smiled.

"Isn't it always?" You breathed before falling asleep in his strong arms.