Chapter 122

You all arrived at the location that Oreon had mentioned. You got out of the van followed by Connor who was followed by Roxy. You looked up at the neon light sign that brightly advertised the name of the place. 'Lights Out' is what it said. You smiled, excited to see what was inside. 

Connor held out his arm for you and you gladly took it. You followed the others inside and you saw the rest of the gang hanging out in a booth. Hank, Collin, Oreon, Ralph, Dell, Jax, Zora, and Jacob were all there. You were impressed by Collin's choice of clothing. He looked professional, but also like he was ready for a party. It was a very fancy type of style, but you expected nothing less from him. He had on a white shirt with a black vest, black pants, and shiny black dance shoes. 

Jacob and Dell were more casual. They each had on black pants with black suspenders and black boots. Dell had a red shirt and Jacob had a deep navy blue shirt. 

Hank was wearing the usual since he didn't exactly have party clothes. Still, he looked nice. What made you smile was the fact that he looked like he was having a good time and you could tell that he wasn't drunk.

Jax and Zora were actually matching with each other. Jax was wearing basically the same outfit as Jacob and Dell, but his shirt was a light tan, his shoes were shiny like Collin's, and he didn't have the suspenders. Meanwhile, Zora had on a dress with the same matching tan color added to it.

 Meanwhile, Zora had on a dress with the same matching tan color added to it

Ralph had on a deeper green vest with a long sleeved black shirt underneath. His pants were white and he also had shoes like Collin. Your eyes then landed on Oreon. He was kind of in a really casual type of fancy outfit, but it suited him perfectly and you thought he looked really handsome in it. 

(He also has shoes like Collin's

(He also has shoes like Collin's. This was the best fitting picture I could find. Sorry.)

They were all talking together and laughing, but then Collin spotted you all. He pointed you out and everyone looked over. Oreon's eye widened when he spotted you. You blushed a little, assuming he thought you looked nice. For some odd reason, Connor's arm pulled you a little closer to him. You were kind of confused by it, but you pushed it aside.

"Hey, guys!" Nelly greeted happily. 

"Hey! you all look awesome!" Jacob said.

"Thanks!" Roxy said.