Chapter 131

You let go of Oreon and you heard footsteps. You turned and you smiled as Connor came downstairs. You stood up and walked over to him.

"There you are! I thought you'd never get up!" You teased. He smiled.

"I hope you know that I can get up earlier and take you with me." He said. Your eyes widened.

"Uh...eheh...." You chuckled nervously. He laughed a little.

"I do not understand how I am the so-called doofus out of the two of us." He teased. You rolled your eyes. 

"Come on, let's get to work. You said you got a call, right Oreon?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. An android called in saying that there's an android working at the Eden Club that matches our description. She's a performer and she's one of the most well-known girls at the club. I didn't get her name since she still goes by a fabled name." Oreon explained. 

"Well, what else do we have on her?" You asked.

"She's an unknown model and she's got bodyguards, but with a little luck, we'll be able to get a chance to talk with her. This is one of the times badges come in handy, right?" He said. You smiled.

"Sweet! Let's go!" You said.

"Uh, one problem." Oreon said grabbing your shoulder. "It's said she lives at the club and it doesn't open until night hours for shows and everything. We won't get anything out during day hours." Oreon explained.

"Oh." You said, disappointed. 

"Hey, lighten up, sis." Oreon said. "We'll go tonight." You smiled.

"Right." You agreed. 

"Have you told Hank any of this yet?" Connor asked.

"Not yet, but I figured he'd be less friendly if I showed up this early in the morning." Oreon chuckled. Your smile fell.

"And you thought we wouldn't want to throw you out on your ass?" You said, crossing your arms. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Heh...sorry. I was hopeful and a little excited that I got a lead in one night." He said. You smiled, your arms wrapping around him.

"Relax, Oreon. It's fine." You chuckled. He smiled.

"Heh, well...how about we all play some games for a bit? I mean might as well spend some time together while I'm here." Oreon said. Connor smiled and nodded and you eagerly went to set up your gaming console. You got one of your favorite games ready and you all sat down with your own controllers. You sat down in between the boys and you joined in as player one. Connor was player 2 and Oreon was player 3. You all quickly jumped into the game together.

You all had a lot of fun together. You cherished this moment. It was one of the few times the boys got along. It was...special. You actually lost a few times because you hadn't been focused on the game. The others didn't think too much of it. Oreon made the comment that you were off your game and you laughed along with him. You told him you were never off your game and you all kept playing. 

After awhile, it was time to be done. You shut everything down and took the game out to put back in the box. You heard Oreon putting on his shoes. You stood up and hurried over to say goodbye. He looked up at you and you gave him a big hug. He chuckled and hugged back. 

"See you tonight, okay?" You said. He nodded.

"See ya tonight, (Y/n). You too, Connor." He replied. Connor nodded to him. Oreon smiled at the two of you and then he left. Connor instantly grabbed you and pulled you into his arms. You squeaked in surprise.

"Connor!" He laughed.

"What? I told you I wanted to cuddle earlier." He said. You rolled your eyes with a disbelieving grin. He carried you to the couch and you smiled as he laid down with you in his arms. You didn't bother to struggle because you didn't want to. You relaxed as you rested your head against his chest. He smiled and he gently ran his fingers through your hair. You blushed a bit, but it helped you relax even further. You sighed contently, letting relax completely on top of him. He smiled. He kissed your temple. You giggled a little at him.

"Connor?"

"Yes, love?" 

"How about you aim a little better with those." He chuckled. He pulled your body up further and his lips pressed against your in a quick fashion. The kiss was more eager, but it was needy nor lustful. It just longed for you. It longed to connect you both deeper than just the action itself. Your arms wrapped around his neck, one hand playing with his hair while holding the back of his head. No words were needed. No thoughts were needed. All you needed was each other and the love you shared. You wished the moment didn't have to end so soon, but you needed to breathe. Connor pulled away, letting you gasp for air. He looked at you through half-lidded eyes. His hand cupped your cheek as you regained your breath. You looked at him. A smile crept onto his lips.

"You're my girl, forever." He said softly. You smiled.

"Forever and always, Connor. I'll never let go of you." You promised. 

"Nor will I for you, my love." He whispered before you both shared a slower, sweeter kiss. You held onto him, your bodies as close as they could get with you both being intimate. You felt your heart pounding. It was stronger, not faster. Yes, the pace was slightly faster making it irregular, but you could feel the power of it in your chest. The power given to it by your fierce emotions for the man beneath you. Happy tears trickled down your cheeks. Your nails dug into the back of his neck ever so slightly, causing him to let out a light groan. You felt his tongue gently pry your lips apart, seeking entry. You let him in, enjoying the passion sparking between you both. For once, it wasn't the lustful hunger that you both could share, it was just love. And it was so much of it. You kept your one hand behind his neck and the other traveled down to one of his own hands. You gently pried it off your body and you intertwined his fingers with his. Your eyes never opened, the kiss never broke, neither of you stopped. It was almost like you were on autopilot, but then again you couldn't be farther from it at the same time. It was like you knew what to do, but you were already doing it without even thinking. As was said before, thoughts weren't needed. Love was all that was there. We only need love. You connected with your lover, never feeling more accepted and cared for in your life. Only love.