Chapter 110

You and Connor stayed with Hank for hours. You talked about a lot of things and Hank mentioned that Oreon and gotten a job at the DPD as a file manager and that once you had woken up, Captain Fowler be glad to let you be partnered with himself and Connor again. You were thrilled. You gladly accepted the job offer and Hank said you could all go in tomorrow since it was Sunday and Hank was on break. Connor said that both of them hadn't gone into work much since it was quiet at the time, plus both of them wanted to keep checking in on you. Fowler had given them permission to take more time off, but they were still called in for important things or emergencies which was understandable.

After a while of them explaining their own situations, Connor said that you both had to go. Hank seemed to understand where Connor was taking you because he agreed it'd be faster to explain things if you did. Just like that, you were saying goodbye and heading off with Connor again.

You both walked along and he called a Taxi. He let you get in first and he set the destination. You sat next to him. You smiled a little, realizing it was just the two of you in the vehicle. You cuddled up to him. He looked over at you and smiled. He wrapped an arm around you and kissed your temple.

"You're adorable, love." He said. You chuckled.

"And you're a dork, Connor." You replied.

"I'm your dork then." He replied. You smiled. You kissed him briefly.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." He hugged you, pulling you in for another, longer kiss. You kissed back with as much love as you could. You felt your heart beating strong against your chest. You could feel his beating strong against his own as well. Connor took your hand, never breaking the kiss or even opening his eyes, and he connected with you. You loved when he did this. It showed how open he was with you. It proved that he loved you and wanted to let you know just how much he loved you. You gasped a little as his tongue played with your, but you melted into it, letting him take the kiss further.

After about 5 minutes of this, you pulled away, panting heavily. Being a cyborg allowed you to hold your breath longer, but you still needed to breathe. Connor was panting too, but only just. It hadn't taken him as much effort.

Connor cupped your cheek, his chocolate brown eyes shining with warmth and affection. You leaned into his touch, welcoming the slight embrace.

"I love you so much, (Y/n). I missed you more than ever. I thought I would never get to hold you again. I thought I'd never get to see your smile again. All I wanted was to have you back. I visited you every night and I told you everything that was going on, hoping you could hear me. I just wanted you back." He said, starting to break down. You frowned and you pulled him into a hug.

"Connor, please don't start crying. I don't want you to keep remembering it. It's okay. I'm here now, aren't I? You're wish came true, didn't it?" You said. He pulled back a little, trying to stop his tears. He nodded, saying nothing. You gently wiped his tears away and you held him even closer. "It's okay, Connor." You told him softly. He held onto you.

"I was scared." He whimpered. You gently rubbed his back, trying to hush him.

"Connor, listen to my voice. I'm here. It's gonna be okay now. You don't have to be scared. I'm not going anywhere. I'm never going to leave you again, Connor. I know it seems like those words don't mean anything anymore, but I will do everything in my power to make sure you never have to feel like that again." You told him. His body relaxed as he held onto you.

"I missed you so much." He said softly.

"I know. I wish I could've told you I was going to come back. I would've if I had known or had the ability." You said. He pulled back and smiled at you.