Chapter 161

As you and Connor hugged, you realized something. You pulled back and he looked confused. Then, he seemed to think of the same thing.

"We've gotta get back to the others." You said. Connor nodded in agreement and you both hurried away. As you both made it back to the meadow, you saw that it was chaos. Everyone was in a hand to hand fight and both sides had people with injuries. You saw that three people weren't fighting though. Madusa, Melvyn, and Mace were all standing to the side watching. You saw Melvyn say something to Madusa and she grinned. She disappeared into the trees and you knew she was targeting somebody. You saw that Hank was struggling and you knew he needed help.

"Connor! You get to Hank! I'll handle the last three." You said. He nodded and hurried off to help Hank. You darted back into the trees, going around to sneak up on Melvyn and Mace. You stayed as hidden as you could. 

As you were making your way to them, you heard a shriek. You looked out at the others and you saw Madusa had attacked Oreon. They were fighting and you gasped as she stabbed him twice before throwing him. He landed with a thud and you felt rage burning in your body. You launched out into the open. 

"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!" You shouted and she looked shocked as you attacked her. 

"What!?" Melvyn shouted, clearly shocked you had turned against them.

"She's back to normal!" Mace exclaimed.

"Kill her!" Melvyn shouted. You glared at Madusa and she grinned.

"Finally I get to finish off what I started!" She said. You glared at her and dodged her knife. 

"Yeah right. You had your turn. Now it's my turn!" You snapped and swung at her. You both swung and blocked and kicked each other, trying to gain an upper hand. You swung your arms sideways and she shrieked as you cut her eye. You didn't hesitate. You went in to stab her, but she reacted faster. She punched you in the face, dazing you, and she grabbed your arm, twisting it and breaking it. You screamed in pain and she flipped you. You landed on the ground with a thud. She grinned.

"Pity. I thought you were better than that." She said. You felt fear as she raised her knife. 

"NO!!!" The knife came down, but not on you. You stared in horror and Madusa looked surprised, but then she grinned.

"Oh. Silly me. I missed." She chuckled. She pulled her knife free and Oreon fell limply into the snow. Tears were in your eyes as he laid next to you. You felt more rage than ever before.

"YOU BITCH!!!" You launched at her and she yelped in shock. You had a new form of strength as you tackled her to the ground and ripped her hand clean off, taking her knife. She screamed.

"W-wait! (Y/n) please! We're both androids, right?? Y-you wouldn't hurt a fellow android, right?" She begged you glared at her.

"You would. You have. Oh, and I thought I was a filthy hybrid." You hissed. She looked horrified. 

"N-now come on. L-let's not s-stick to the past, h-heh." You glared at her. 

"Fuck you." You stabbed her in the throat and she looked horrified as tear rushed down her face. You yanked it out and she wanted to cry out again, but she no longer could. You stabbed her in her skull and her eyes went wide before the light left them. You stood up and looked toward Mace and Melvyn. Mace looked horrified. Melvyn looked pissed.

"What are you waiting for? Get her, you idiot!" Melvyn shouted at him. He looked scared. The fighting had stopped as his men watched, now interested in his reaction.

"W-what!? Y-you want me to fight her!?" She said.

"Do your damn job or I'll kill you and finish it myself!" He shouted.

"That's how you treat the ones who fight for you!?" You shouted. He looked at you. 

"What right do you have, hybrid!? You have no rights! You aren't human or android!" 

"You're wrong! She's more than you'll ever be!" You turned and you saw that it was one of the men that had escorted you earlier. 

"Yeah! You've never shown any humanity! You're selfish and I don't know why I ever thought joining you would be a good idea! Android, Human, or Hybrid, one thing we can agree on is the category you fall under is a monster!" The other said. Melvyn looked outraged.

"You both are traitors! If you won't fight then you'll die as well!" He shouted. The rest of his men began to look angry as well. "Why are you fools all standing around!? Do your jobs!"

"No!" Mace shouted. "I just lost someone I cared about and you were willing to send me into my potential death! I had something, but now I don't have anything. But I can at least make things right!" He growled. He pulled out a knife and tried to attack Melvyn, but he dodged it and pulled out a gun. He shot Mace and Mace collapsed as well.

"Now, anyone else?" He growled. You glared at him, but nobody moved. He took aim at you.

"Don't you dare!" One of his men shouted. He pulled out a spare pistol. "You pull that trigger and so do I!" Melvyn glared at him.

"Fool." Another one pulled out a gun. Melvyn grinned, but the man walked over to you and gave you the gun. Melvyn looked outraged.

"Stop him!" He shouted.

"Don't you get it? You're on your own now." You said. He looked around and everyone there was against him. He glared at you.

"I can still finish the job." He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. He looked shocked and horrified. He ran for it. Bandit came up beside you.

"Hunt, Bandit." You said. He took off and so did the rest of the wolves. They chased after him at full speed and soon enough you heard Melvyn screaming. It stopped after a few seconds and the wolves returned with bloody paws and muzzles. "Karma's a bitch." You muttered. You relaxed a bit. It was over, but there was one thing you were forgetting. "Oreon."