Chapter 89

*Meanwhile, while Connor is getting fixed*

You watched as Alisandra threw a fit.

"THEY ACTUALLY GOT AWAY!?" She screamed at Richard.

"Collin is the most advanced android. Our men weren't prepared for such a high operating machine." Richard replied. His arm was bandaged now and you grinned at her anger.

"Weren't expecting that, were you?" You said.

"Zip it you filthy monster hybrid. You even further below androids." She spat. You glared at her.

"Make me." You hissed, deciding to stand up to her, as much as you could anyway.

"I wouldn't push your luck, dear. It'll be hours until they fix that stupid deviant. By that time, the virus should be ready." Alisandra chuckled.

"Virus?" You asked.

"Why yes! You see, I need an android host to plague the deviants! I'm going to inject you with it and once the others come to rescue you, we'll let them take you! You'll infect Connor and then he'll infect the others. It will temporarily control him, he'll kill Markus, and then I'll inject the virus into every new android we produce! Virus' can't think, therefore they can't deviate. It's finally foolproof. I'll be on top forever~ Then I'll teach my future children the same and they will do the same for their children. My family will never be out of power." Alisandra said. You were scared.

"W-what will that do to me!?"

"You being half human, I have no clue, but I don't care! It'll still infect Connor and the others, killing them all off and making way for a glorious future where no android ever disobeys, even if they are being destroyed." Alisandra said. Richard, however, looked upset.

"Alisandra, the virus won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. The deviants will be here by then." He said.

"I don't care! Get it as finished as you can and inject that thing with it! We can't afford to wait!" She snapped.

"Alisandra, if we use it before it's ready, it will be vulnerable and it will die if (Y/n) dies before she can infect Connor! Or any other android for that matter." Richard said.

"My plan is foolproof! Even if (Y/n) dies Connor will get here long before then! Now, finish that virus, or I'll inject you with it!" She snapped. Richard looked angry, but he said no more and he left.

"If that's how you treat your second in command, then you won't stay in power forever. People will turn on you eventually." You growled. She laughed.

"Oh really? I can treat them however I want to! They're terrified of the power I have! Some of them even agree with my strategies. So, I'll always have people protecting me. Those who won't follow me will see just how powerful I am." She hissed.

"You're just going to get yourself killed." You said. "What goes around comes around, ever heard that one?"

"Oh, yes. I'm terrified of a metaphor!" She said, faking her scared expression. She grinned at you. "Say I'm wrong all you want. Even if I am, there's one thing that's true, you are an outcast. You're a mutation. You have no place on this Earth." She hissed. You glared at her. "Oh don't be upset with me, dear! Think of it this way, you'll die fixing this world! You'll have saved it from a dreadful future! You have finally done something worthwhile." She said and left. You glared after her, tears of anger, fear, and hurt in your eyes. You felt determined to stop her.

"If I die...I will save this world from you. That's a promise."

Alisandra's POV

I left, my head held high. My victory was close. So what if the virus wasn't that strong to the outside world at first? It would have its host. I would make sure of that.

I went to the lab one floor down to check on Richard. He was with me on my plan all the way, but his scientific care for 'perfection' held him back from doing what was necessary. He was too worried about certain issues to see that my plan was going to work perfectly.

I walked into the lab and saw the redhead working on trying to make the virus stronger. It was ready as far as I was concerned, but I had agreed that it would be better to let him incubate it to reinforce it.

"Richard, how is it going?" I asked.

"It will be around 11 hours until it's ready." He said. I tried to keep my voice calm and level.

"I'm sorry, 11?" I said.

"Yes. Problem?" He asked.

"That's not fast enough." I growled.

"Will it's going to have to be! Right now if it's even in the needle tube for a few minutes it'll die! If we wait 11 more hours it will be strong enough to last a good half an hour in Earth's atmosphere." He said. I growled angrily.

"Fine. But if they arrive, you inject that creature immediately. Got it?" I said.

"Alisandra, we can hold them off long enough for it to be completed-"

"NO! I will not risk losing because you think the virus will die as soon as we use it! You said it will be ready! So if they come, inject it! I don't care if it's half an hour or ten minutes! It will be enough!" I shouted.

"If we inject it into her before it's ready it could infect humans as well! The virus is too unstable for the human body! It could start a plague!" He shouted.

"You're being overdramatic." I said.

"Am I!? You're not considering what this could do!" He shouted.

"IT WILL KEEP ME ON TOP!!" I screamed, pulling out a knife and holding it to his throat. He looked shocked and scared. His fear made me grin. "Follow my orders, and you can stay on top with me. You can be everything you want to be. You can prove to your dumbass brother that you aren't worth nothing. Disobey me...and you can join him." I hissed. He stared at me with wide eyes. "Got it, honey?" I asked sweetly. He nodded hastily. I pulled the knife away. "Good boy~" I cooed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling ravished after all this excitement. I'm going to get some dinner. Care to join me?" I asked. He nodded, keeping his mouth shut and head down. I smiled."Three we go! See? If you just be good you'll get the luxuries as well!" I said.

"Yes, Alisandra." He muttered. I smiled and we walked to the elevator together. He got in and took us down to level 70. When we got there, I already smelled my personal chefs cooking for us. I took in the smell greedily.

"Ah, now see? Isn't this nice?" I asked. He nodded, not saying a word. "Oh, Richard, you still have a tongue, honey. Can't you give me an actual answer?" I asked.

"It smells nice." He replied. I smiled.

"Good job! That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I asked.

"No, Mam." He replied. I grinned at his submissiveness. That's a good boy, heeheehee~!