Chapter 113

You and Connor finished the movie and you were practically falling asleep. Connor unwrapped you from the blankets and picked you up. You smiled as he carried you upstairs. He set you down on the bed.

"Con, I still need to change." You chuckled. He smiled a little.

"I don't suppose you want me to help with that." He said.

"You'd be correct. I can do that bit myself." You chuckled. He smiled and let you change, getting his own clothes to change into. You began to change and you caught Connor glancing over at you every so often. "Connor, I hope you realize that I'm not blind." You said with a smirk. His face burst out blue and he didn't look over again. You laughed at his reaction. You finished changing and you walked over to him. He was about to put a night shirt on, but you wrapped your arms around him from behind. He blushed.

"(Y/n), come on. I get it, let's just get some rest now." You grinned.

"What? Is something wrong?" You asked.

"(Y/n)..." He said quietly, getting rather shy. You kissed behind his shoulder, still hugging him.

"Yeah, Con?" You said, trying to tease him just a little. You could tell he enjoyed the contact, he was just embarrassed to admit it. You chuckled. You let go and walked over the he bed. You hopped in and pulled the covers over yourself like nothing happened. Connor stood there, blushing and very stunned for a moment or two.

Once he finally came to his senses, he put his shirt and and came over to join you. He laid down under the covers and he pulled you close, kissing your exposed neck.

"You're a sneak, you know that?" He said. You rolled over and kissed him full force. He kissed back with just as much passion and lover.

"If I'm a sneak, then I'm your sneak." You said before diving back into the kiss. Connor held you close, his hands running through your hair. Your heart was beating rapidly from the excitement. Connor's was too. When it finally ended you buried your face into his chest. "I love you." Connor smiled, keeping his arms wrapped tightly and almost protectively around you.

"I love you too, my beautiful angel." He whispered, kissing the top of your head.

"I don't think there's going to be a day we don't say that to each other." You chuckled. He smiled.

"As long as I get to see you even once during the day, there won't be." He said. You kissed his chest before nuzzling back into it.

"I hope that it stays that way." You said.

"So do I, love." He said, gently rubbing your back. You closed your eyes as you rested there until you eventually fell asleep. "So do I."

You blinked open your eyes and you smiled, looking out your bedroom window. Today was the day. You were bubbling with excitement. You raced out of bed to get ready. Once you were done, you hurried down the hallway to the kitchen. You heard a light laugh.

"Somebody is excited." You smiled at the woman there.

"Well, yeah! I get to check out my college today, Mom! I'm finally gonna be able to have a life of my own! I can't wait to go into police training!" You said excitedly. Your father came out of the living room and smiled.

"You're going to do great. I'm sure of it." He said. You smiled.

"Thanks Dad!" You said happily. You spotted your parents android. She was more like a sister to you rather than a helper.

"Goodmorning, (Y/n). I made sure everything is ready to go for you." She said. You smiled.

"Thanks! You're the best!" You said happily. She chuckled.

"Of course. Now you'd best get going." She said. You smiled, taking your to-go lunch and hurrying off. You hopped into your car and you started it up.

"Bye, everyone!" You called out the window.

"Love you!" Your mother called.

"Love you too!" With that, you started up your car and drove off. It took a few hours to get there, but soon you arrived and you were toured around by one of the volunteer help students. She led you and a few other people around the school and you made sure to note the location of the classes you were taking or most likely going to take. After about two hours it was time for you to head home. It was around 4:00 p.m. at the time. You decided that it was a good time to pack up and head home. You felt this college would be perfect in the near future. You were only 17 after all. It would be about a year and a half until you could actually go there, but checking it out was worth it. You'd been accepted into the college, after all. Getting to know the place early wasn't such a bad idea.

You started up your car and you headed home. You listened to your music as you did, happily singing along with it. After another 2 hour trip, you made it home. You headed inside and you set down your things.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" You called. You looked around, hearing no reply. Your brows furrowed in confusion and slight concern. "Mom? Dad?" You called again. You walked into the living room and you gasped, your hands racing to your mouth as if the sound were a horrible scream. Tears were instantly in your eyes. "VALERY!" You screamed for the android. "VALERY!!!" You ran around, looking for her. She was gone. You were shocked. N-no...she wouldn't. It wasn't her! It WASN'T! She must've ran off out of fear. You concluded. You raced to the phone, quickly dialing 911. "Pick up, pick up!" You begged to nobody in particular.

"Hello. 911, what's your emergency?" A woman replied.

"It's my parents! I came home and they're both...t-they're both..." You were struggling to speak, the word caught in your throat.

"Both what, Mam?"

"THEY'RE BOTH DEAD! PLEASE HELP ME!" You screamed, losing all composure. You collapsed to your knees, starting to break down, the phone being shook in your unstable hands.

"Where do you live, Mam?" You kept crying, unable to respond.

"They're gone...they're gone...t-they're g-gone...."

Your eyes shot open. You realized you were still in Connor's arms. Your heart was beating fast and you had no idea what that dream had been about. You wriggled closer to Connor, who was still asleep. Your mind was swimming with questions.

Connor felt you shifting around slightly and he stirred, waking up as well. He looked down at you.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" He asked. You had calmed down a bit and you nodded.

"Yeah. I'm okay." You replied.

"Another bad dream?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm just paranoid or something." You said. Connor kissed your cheek.

"Okay, but you can talk to me if you like. Just remember that. I'm always here." He told you softly. You smiled.

"Yeah. I know. Thank you, Connor."