Chapter 142

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

You finished fixing up the bed, but when you were about to turn around, you felt a pair of bare arms wrap around you. Your body stiffened for a second, but then you relaxed into Connor's arms.

"Connor, come on. We've gotta get some rest." You said.

"Do we? You don't seem that tired." He said.

"Connor-*gasp*!" You felt his hands run up your back underneath your shirt. He leaned in closer and began to kiss your neck while his thumbs rubbed your shoulder blades. Well, where your shoulder blades would be if you still had them. "M-mph...C-Con..."

"Shh...it's okay." He whispered, his hot breath on your neck. You bit your lips, already anticipating what you knew was going to happen. You leaned back against him.

"I know it is~" You replied, a hint of lust in your gaze and voice. He grinned. He turned you around and pushed you back onto the bed. You pulled your shirt off with a smirk, already excited for what was coming.  Connor was already on top of you and kissing your bare chest. You let out a happy sigh before you felt him move up to your neck. You let out a quiet moan. 

"You're beautiful~" Connor told you as he left marks on your skin. "But...I want to try something if that's alright." You smiled as he pulled back, asking for permission. You smiled, cupping his cheek.

"I'm all yours, Con." He smiled. He placed his hand on your stomach and you were confused until he interfaced with you, causing your skin to disappear there. You gasped, blushing and embarrassed. You looked up at him. You saw him turn his entire arm white. You stared at him.

"I know it's different, but...I was to see you." You were shocked.

"Connor..." You knew how huge this was. He was willing to reveal himself to you and you knew that was one of the biggest things he could share with you. It proved that he was willing to let you see him as he really was. 

"We don't have to if you are not comfortable with-" You removed your skin, closing your eyes until you were bare. You looked at him, your (e/c) meeting his.

"I want to see you." He looked stunned. You leaned up and kissed his nose. "But keep the hair. You know I love to play with it." You teased. He smiled a little.

"You're amazing." He said and you saw his skin start to fade from his other arm and onto his chest. He looked at you one last time as it reached his neck. "Y-you're sure?" He asked. You looked at him.

"Connor." His brown eyes met yours. You could tell he was nervous. You knew that he was afraid of what you'd think. "If I'm beautiful like this, then so are you." You kissed him. He closed his eyes and the rest of his skin disappeared. When you opened your eyes, your gazes met and he looked at you, waiting for your response. You smiled at him. It was different, but you didn't mind at all. "Still handsome, Connor." You said. He sighed, relieved.

"I love you so much." You smiled.

"I love you too, Connor." You both kissed, this time letting it be more passionate. You felt his hand on your heart, pressing down as he connected with you. You moaned into the kiss at the new intimate feeling. The sensations ran through your body and he pulled back, testing out how it felt when he did this. He put a little more energy into it.

"Ah! C-Con..." You moaned out. He smiled a little.

"You..like this?" He asked. You looked at him.

"I love this." He drifted down to kiss your breasts and you moaned as hand hands went to your back, sending the sparking sensations along your metaphorical spine. You were already panting and squirming beneath him. He noticed your high rise of arousal. 

"(Y/n), are you alright?" He asked. You grabbed him and kissed him forcefully. He was stunned. You puled back. 

"It feels so good, Con~" You panted.

"I-it does?" He asked. You nodded. He thought about it and you noticed the look in his eyes. 

"You want it to be fair, honey~?" You asked. He looked at you.

"W-well...u-um...y-you don't have to-AH~!" You placed your hand on his chest, your fingers glowing slightly as you gave him the same treatment. He looked at you. 

"Like it~?" You asked. He smiled.

"Yes~" You both kissed, your hands roaming each other's bodies. Both of you moaned into each other's mouths. He broke the kiss getting off of you and quickly taking off his pants and underwear. You did the same, leaving both of your naked. He climbed on top of you, looking into your eyes. "You're completely sure, (Y/n)?" He asked. Your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Connor," He listened to you. You leaned in, nibbling his earlobe. "Make me scream. Let the world know I'm yours and only yours. Show me how much you love me." You whispered. That sent him over the edge, unable to hold back any longer. He shoved himself all the way into you in one quick and hard thrust. You screamed out and he moaned loudly. Connor wasted no time, instantly rocking his hips against yours, his hands gripping your hips as he moved. You bit your lips hard at the feeling of truly connecting with him.

"A-ah~ (Y-Y/n), I-I....f-fuck~"

"C-Connor~!!" You cried out. "F-faster! P-please, Con~!!" You begged uncontrollably. He went faster, his hips beginning to snap against yours. Your uncontrollable moans filled the room as Connor's voice joined yours. He'd never been this loud before. Tears streamed out of your eyes, the pleasure too much for you to handle, yet not enough at the same time if it were possible, which clearly it was. "Oh, Connor~ C-Connor~!!! A-aahh~!!!" He just kept moaning at the feelings spreading through both of your bodies. He removed one hand from your waist to grab your hand, connecting with you that way as well. Your hearts were both pounding rapidly. If it were possible, you both may have had heart attacks, but the main concern was overheating. Your body was sticky with sweat and you could hear the fans in Connors body working hard to keep him cool. 

He leaned in and kissed you, it was passionate but needy, almost desperate. You moaned into his mouth as his tongue met yours. He went as faster and as hard as he could, his hips snapping against your and the sound of both of your bodies on each other echoing in the room You felt your entire body knotting up. You pulled back.

"F-fuck!! C-Connor~!!!!" You cried out. You came, squirting more than ever and screaming so loud your voice broke. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!! You cursed over and over again in your head as you came, biting your bottom lip so hard that it was bleeding pretty bad. Then, your own orgasm sent him over the edge as well and you both screamed. 

"CONNOR~~!!!!!!!"

"(Y/N)~~!!!!!!!" You were dripping as both your juices covered both your thighs and Connor's and coated your insides. Connor kept thrusting into you until every last drop of him was emptied out into you. He was panting harder than ever. He pulled out of you, his cock twitching slightly still. You both let your skin come back and you looked normal again, aside from both of you being near spent after one round. You struggled to regain your breath. Connor's arms gave out and he collapsed next to you. You hazily looked over at him, your eyes only able to stay halfway open. He pulled you loosely into his embrace, his arms still shaking slightly.

"(Y-Y/n)....I-I.....t-that w-was s-so......amazing....." He panted heavily and shakily. You kissed his cheek with what little remaining strength you had left.

"Y-yeah...." He breathed, your voice softer than it ever had been.

"I-I....love you." He breathed before practically passing out next to you. You smiled ever so slightly at him.

"I love you....t-too...." Your body fell limp as you let yourself fall into a long and very much needed deep sleep. I hope I'll be able to sit up tomorrow let alone stand. You thought before blacking out.