Prologue

-Kindly put your playlist-

"Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride."

----

Third persons POV.

All their life they had one another. But one thing about life is peace and happiness never last. When you least expect it then it strikes.

"A twenty-three year old. The patient lost lots of blood. We have to start operating." The doctor said taking the patient to the emergency room.

"Get ready everyone."

"The patient isn't responding." The nurse said.

"The patient went into cardiac arrest."

"Come on we can't lose this patient." Another Doctor said taking the defibrillator.

"Do you think the defibrillator is going on to help, it has side effects, mom." The nurse said worried.

"At least most patient live for years after it. Come on charger it."

"Charging...five hundred." The other doctor said.

"Clear!" But there was still no respond.

"The heart rate is getting slower." The nurse said in a terrified voice.

"Charge it again." Her mother commanded.

"And clear!"

"Still no respond. Do it again." There was still no respond. They were losing the patient. All they heard was the sound of the machine of the flat line.

In a blink of an eye they lost the patient. There was nothing else they could do.

"The patient is gone." The doctor said putting down the defibrillator.

"Time of death ?" Another doctor asked the nurse

"02:38 am" the nurse replied sad. "This isn't what we get paid for mom."

"I know but its too late." The doctor replied to her daughter. " How old are they ?" The doctor asked one of the nurses.

"I think they a couple mom, they both twenty-three." The nurse replied taking the file.

"Too young. Thank god at least the babies have one parent left. " The doctor said relieved that one of them is alive.

"But it's not right." Another nurse said.

"Come on. Its too late. Let's go give the family the news." The doctor said as they left the room.

"Doctor." Sofia said running to the doctor.

They all gathered around to hear the news.

"I'm so sorry but there was nothing we could do." the doctor said giving them her condolences.