In the beginning

When your quirk first came in you wanted to be a hero just like your dad, he would always be a number one hero in your eyes even if he wasn't to everyone else. However, one day your dad came back with a serious burn injury saving people from a fire. Healers tried to help but it was still painful when he would move. When sleeping you crept into his room and through the bandages applied pressure in the form of cold healing from your hands.

From the pain relief, your dad woke to see you massaging his arms applying pressure in all the right places and the right amount of cold. "Wow! You're the most amazing little nurse!" he commented stroking your (h/c) hair. "It's ok Daddy! One day I'm going to help the heroes by supporting them." you smiled.

After a week of this treatment, your dad's arm had completely healed no scar and no long term damage. After that, you decided to practice by rubbing your dad's feet when he would get home with different levels of pressure and temperature. As you got older you got better at applying different levels of treatments to your dad's injuries and just general muscle fatigue.

After that, you had the idea that having correct massage oil or soap or just general product to help with common quirks or similar quirks could help to increase relaxation and recovery for heroes. Let's be honest who doesn't love a good massage and to have benefits to help with your everyday job was an added benefit.

Looking into the quirks of the current heroes to look at what products would benefit them, such as Endeavour who used fire. It must make his skin dry, so what if you could create a product that could have the effect of not drying the skin out but making it so that his fire was still as powerful. That's when it occurred to you that you needed to look at this in a more scientific way and apply that to the products.

Your dad was so proud that you were that kind and thoughtful to want to be there for the heroes. Everyone thinks that heroes have a great life, sure for most the money is good but the possibility of being hurt on the job was high. This could be from an attack or muscle fatigue or even just needing to unwind the muscles since a lot of heroes did hand to hand combat.

You made multiple products but no one would use them since you were only a kid at the end of the day. That's when it hit you as you ran to your dad after his rounds "Dad I'm going to U.A!" you yell noticing him looking tired. "Sit!" you commanded him "Hello (f/n) great to see you! Demanding just like your mother was." He smiles sadly as she was killed on duty.

"Sorry, Dad. How was your day?" you smile as you place two fingers on the sides of his head slightly cooling them and rubbing circles into his temple. "Good. Better now I'm home!" he smiles starting to unwind. "So U.A...I thought you wanted to help behind the scenes!" he slumped back in his chair letting you help his migraine.

"I do. So support course. They can help me to learn how to care for the heroes extending my knowledge and I can do a night course of massage and physio to help too." You smile down at your dad who laughs. "Ok Princess. I will help with whatever I can. One day you'll be the famous one!" he smiles as you finish giving him a hug. "Thanks, daddy!" you giggle before going to run him a bath before you start to make dinner.

Since you got older you took on a lot of the household chores to help him out, since he always worked so hard as a hero. Plus, you didn't have any friends due to being so focused on your business idea that a childhood seemed out of the question. It wasn't like you didn't have friends before your mum passed away, but when she died you decided to close yourself off. You wanted to make enough money to let your dad retire and to increase the help for heroes.

After you applied you put together a portfolio for the school exams as you would have to do an interview as well, to show why you should be in the support course. In all honesty, if you didn't get in then you would still try for the general study courses. Just the chance to say you went to U.A would be amazing for business in your head.

You literally spent all your time revising, researching the different teachers at the school and creating products to show them what you could do and how it could help. You just hope they focused on the ability to be able to help heroes all the time and relax them, and not just the fact you could heal. You didn't want to be a nurse or a doctor because you were a little squeamish when it came to blood, as your dad learned when you accidentally vomited on his foot when he cut his finger.

In all honesty, everyone thought you were a little weird since you didn't really act like a kid, as much as your dad wanted you to. However, before you knew it the day of the exams was here and from what you knew everybody who was trying for any course did the written exam together but first you had your 5-minute interview whilst the hero course people did their practical exam.

Looking around there weren't all too many people actually only applying for the support course 'Maybe they're showing their items in the combat arena' you thought as you sat there nervously with your beauty bag full of different items. You sat there fidgeting with all the other interviewees. Looking up and noticed a girl with pink hair going on about how they'll love her babies which made you look down instantly.

It felt like a lifetime until they called your number and you felt nervous. "Exam nee 115 please come through" you looked up to see the pro hero Midnight stood there. Standing up carrying your bag of multiple lotions and potions as your dad called them smiling. "Hello I'm 115!" you smiled sweetly. "Great stuff now please come through!" she smiled gesturing you into a room which had the pro hero Power Loader and another pro hero Cementoss.

Midnight sat down as you took out your products placing them on the table in front of the heroes as they looked a little stunned not expecting for you to bring out cosmetics.

"Now 115 please introduce yourself and you have 5 minutes!" Midnight said politely as you stepped forward.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own the BNHA characters or Pictures. ****