Spicy Curry!

The week dragged and you couldn't seem to focus on anything apart from the fact you most likely didn't get in. "How about we go out for food?" you looked over to your dad who was fed up of you pacing the letterbox. "Well, it should come today dad! So I'll say yes but if I don't get in I just want to go to my room and eat ice cream. In my own little pity party for one." you whine as you fall on the sofa next to him.

"You did great! Trust me! My princess is amazing when it comes to helping others relax and maybe she should do the same." He chuckled as he rubbed your temples "Maybe you should focus on getting friends maybe a boyfriend!" he grinned making your cheeks heat up. "Dad I have a friend now!" you groan "Ohh and is it a boy!" he poked your forehead "Nope. It's Mei she applied for the same course. There were cute boys on the hero course but I have a lot on!" you sigh. "I know but one day you will need to find someone!" he moaned at how stubborn you were for your age.

Finally, the post came and you got accepted into U.A on the support course, you heard from Mei who did as well. Your dad was so excited that you had not only got in you had also made a friend.

That night you were at your favourite curry house Hayama House. As you ordered you were sure you saw spikey ash blonde hair in the reflection of the window but thought you must have been seeing things. "So princess what do you want?" your dad was so embarrassing.

"Ermm can I have like the hottest curry you have and make it hotter" you smile at the waiter "You're the second person to ask for that tonight!" he laughs "Oh I thought I was only the abnormal person!" you giggle cutely making the waiter blush as he couldn't have been much older than you. Your dad saw this and was shocked that you didn't have a boyfriend, this guy was good-looking and blushing at your giggle. "You're not abnormal. Some people just like what they like." the guy smiled before walking away to get your drinks.

"He seemed nice!" your dad commented "hmm sure!" you went back to writing a formula down on your napkin. "Ermm no working tonight little miss." Grabbing the napkin and placing it in his pocket. "Fine. I'm nipping to the bathroom!" smiling as you got up and headed off to the bathroom. What you didn't notice was that there was a certain ash-blonde boy who had spotted you since he was also in the restaurant with his parents.

Looking at yourself in the mirror since your dad had made you wear a dress and be a bit girlier than usual. Your dress was still black and you had your long (h/c) hair in loose waves, and a little bit of makeup on. Walking out of the bathroom you were on your phone writing the formula in it since your dad would no doubt use the napkin, destroying your hard work.

Not realising that the ash-blonde had stepped in front of you until you crashed into his chest. Before looking up you mumble "Sorry!" but as you looked up two red eyes were looking down at you. "You should watch where you're going shorty!" you heard a husky male voice making your face go instantly red. "I noticed you and well what the hell were you looking at the other day?" placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Ermm I'm sorry but you were really distracting! That was all! I hope you did well. Now laters!" you grabbed his wrist pulling his hand off your shoulder and walking back towards your table. "What took you so long?" your dad asked you as sat down a little flustered. "I'm fine! I bumped into someone is all!" you smile as the same ash-blonde walks passed your table,putting a napkin on your table.

"You dropped this!" he smirked as he walked back to his own table. "Who was that?" your dad looks at you in shock. "He was in the exam the other day chill!" you look at the napkin with his number on making you blush. Looking over the guy winks at you making you turn up an eyebrow. "Miss. Your extra hot curry" the waiter smiles as you take it. "Thank you!" smiling back at the boy.

You then notice the ash-blonde eating the exact same thing as you. "Guess your friend likes hot curry too!" your dad laughs as you roll your eyes eating your food. Trying not to look over there but you feel eyes burning in the back of your head the whole time you're trying to eat. "So sweetie. We should get your stuff tomorrow ready for starting your new school." your dad was positively beaming. "Ok sounds good." you fiddle with your fork in your food.

"What's up princess?" your dad grabs your hand. "I don't know dad it's not really that great, is it? It's not like I'll be a hero like you and saving lives. I've been thinking maybe I should use my quirk in like a hospital or something!" you sigh taking a sip of coke. "You're too grown-up you know. You need friends your age." he sighs shaking his head. "Your idea is amazing. I'm your number one hero right." your dad says even though you tell him all the time.

"Yeh I know dad." you giggle as your dad ruffles your hair "Also, those two boys have hardly taken their eyes off you all night!" he whispered making you glare at him. "I told you, dad. I'm not interested." you scowl at him making him hold his hands up in a defensive manner. That's when your dad's phone goes off all of a sudden and you know what it is. "Yeh. What villains are near my location? It's my daught..." you cut him off. "It's ok dad. Go be a hero!" you smile at him to show you were fine with it.

After all, this wasn't the first thing he had to bail on "Yeh. I have my costume. I'll be there in 10." Putting his phone away a few people are whispering that the number 12 hero was eating there and it was now confirmed. "Here you go, sweetie. Get whatever you want! Make sure you get a cab home and I love you." he smiled tousling your hair as he ran to the restroom to change he ran back out like 2 mins later. "Princess I love you ok." he smiles as he never forgets to tell you he loves you just in case." Love you too, dad! Go get 'em see ya at home!" you give him a high five.

A few people cheer as he leaves making you drop your head in embarrassment. "That's cool your dad is the number 12 hero Sonic." you look up to see the waiter standing there, he seemed nice and was quite handsome black hair with blue eyes. Clearly worked out "Well I guess." you smile "Could I just get the bill please." you sigh. "You sure you don't want something as sweet as you are!" his whole sweet guy act dropped now your dad wasn't there. "Trust me! I'm not that sweet but sure. I will take strawberry cheesecake." you smile as he bends down "The names Ash!" he smirks placing his number down.

"Thanks, Ash." he grins before walking away, you knew other people would now sit at your table to ask questions about your dad. As if on cue people did, kids and adults alike "What's it like being a hero's daughter" "Is he single" "Did he move on after Pro Hero Mana died!" "You look just like her!" you didn't answer their questions. "Wow, you're very rude not answering. Surely you'll not make a pro hero one day!" some snotty woman said.

You were trying to eat your cheesecake in peace when that question came. It's true most people assumed you would become a hero like your parents "Well as a matter of fact..." you don't get to finish that as the ash-blonde walked up to the table. "My mum said you can sit with us so these vultures can let you eat your cake in peace." he glared at the woman as he picked your cake and drink up off the table and placed it down in front of an ash blonde woman.

You try to walk off but the woman who asked the question you clicked was a reporter "Is it true that you're going to be going to U.A but you don't want to become a hero! What is the point of wasting your quirk!" you freeze "Your mum would be disappointed! Isn't your dad ashamed?" the woman said quite loudly. "Excuse me but you need to leave you're upsetting a customer." you look up your eyes full of tears to see Ash standing there.

He hands you a napkin "There you go. Now eat your cake." he points to an even angrier-looking ash blonde.

***Thank you for reading***

****I don't own BNHA characters and pictures**** 

****Also, Ash is an OC that I have based on looking like Haruka Nanase from Free****