It's not his business!

*Beep Beep*  Your (e/c) eyes flutter open to be filled bright lights as you close them again raising your hand to your face that's covered by a mask. "She's awake get the doctor!" you hear someone shout as you recognise the voice. "Dad!" your voice breaks as you turn your head "Oh thank god. I was so worried." he hugs you making you wince in agony from your beaten body that hurts.

"You worry too much! I got this hospital thing down now!" you laugh but it burns as you try to sit up. Your dad lifts you up against the pillow as the doctor comes in followed by Midoryia, Iida and Shoto, as well as some police and the pro hero Native. Clearly, they have been waiting to yell at you all till when you had woken up not that you cared that much.

The doctor looked you over and gave you all the clear stating your pads helped to save your life which made you smiled at "Well I guess my research wasn't a total waste! Katsuki Bakugou you can suck it!" you laugh to yourself as you flip off no one, in particular, making your dad rolls his eyes. Turns out that Endeavour took credit for the rescue and you guys weren't in too much trouble but were told to wait till you got your licences to act in public.

After that, your dad left handing you your phone which had apparently had not stopped buzzing. Looking at it you group chat everyone was freaking out as it was made aware student was injured, also Ash and Katsuki messaged. Clearly, Katsuki hadn't clicked where you were doing your internship and Ash was completely freaking out. You text Katsuki back and told him that it was all fun and games.

You decided to call Ash though since he was worried. The three boys wouldn't leave your side until you finished the call. They must have thought you were calling their classmate but you had told him already it was over until he could appreciate your hard work.

"Oh my god (f/n) you finally pick up! Where the hell are you? I'm in Hosu." he barked down the phone "Ash I'm in the hospital." you chuckle "I know that. I'm in the hospital! What room are you in!" he yelled "Ermm room 205." you say as he hangs up "Oh rude." you grin.

"How can I help you guys? I'm glad to see you walking around." you beam at the three stood there. "I'm sorry you got injured (l/n) for my stupid revenge!" Iida bowed "You need to chill. I would have done the same if it was anyone. Stop being so formal it's (f/n)." you smile as you look for food but you seem to wince when you move. "This is what I told that stupid idiot!" you grumble "What do you want we all owe you." Shoto stepped forward to grab you some water.

"I told you! I owe you guys. I'm sure I was a goner. Man, could you imagine Katsuki's face when I would have proved him wrong by kicking the bucket." you smirk. "That isn't a laughing matter it would break him and you know it! Why do you joke about it all the time don't you love him?!" Midoryia was shouting at you. "I do very much and that's why I won't be getting back with him. He needs to find himself. You do realise how much you two infuriate him?" you point at Shoto and the green haired boy.

"One day he is going to call you out. Be ready but I need to step away." you smiled making the boys look sad, just as the door flung open and the black haired boy with blue eyes runs in wearing a samurai-style hero costume and sword on his hip. "You really are an idiot!" he yells at you. "Geez! Am I dreaming a samurai just entered my room!" you laugh.

"Well, you're fine as you're making jokes. I was worried about you." Ash stroked your hair "I'm fine. These guys saved me!" you point to the three boys as Ash bows "Thank you for saving her." before they shake their heads. "Yeh, we helped save her after she saved us by sword fighting with Hero Killer and stepping in front of his blade!" Shoto commented a little confused at the newcomer.

"Oh, this is my friend Ash. He was at the festival. I believe I called him a donkey when I was on meds!" you laugh "God don't call me that again. Plus, if you're going to be doing hero shit you need to adjust that costume. I have some ideas for you." Ash was still stroking your hair and it was well comforting. "Ok, I yield. I'll listen to you." you smile as the three boys feel a storm brewing.

"Do you want some food? I bet you want the spiciest curry going. I know you so well I'll do anything. Please don't keep getting hurt I can't deal with it!" Ash burst into tears as you looked at him to the guys. "Yeh Ash. I'm good look!" you grab his hand placing it on your face. "Alive! Now get me a curry, donkey," you smirk as you wipe his tears away from his ocean blue eyes. "Sure anything for you!" he gets up kissing your head and leaving.

"Wow, that was weird. Sorry, you had to see that lol. Look you guys are pretty battered up. Let me help you heal a little quicker." you gesture them to come forward but they refuse. "No, we just came to check you were ok. We should go and well maybe you should tell Kachaan what happened." Midoryia smiles. "There is no need. I told you he needs me out of his life." you smile as the boys walk out just as Ash walks in with a curry sitting next to you.

The three boys look into the room as Ash feeds you your curry as you beam up at him. "This is going to break him he loves her!" Midoryia sighs "Don't get involved. She has told him it's over and I think she is hurting just as much. If she doesn't do this he will dwell over her becoming his sidekick and not focus on himself." Shoto sighs as the voice of reason. "I agree with Todoroki on this Midoryia it isn't your place," Iida confirmed.

After that, you didn't get to finish your internship due to your injuries which pretty much sucked. You had to literally bribe Ash to go back to his own school's internship program, his condition was that when your back home recovering because your dad had work he would look after you. It was the only way he would leave.

You spent the time messaging Katsuki and the support squad random stuff. It came out what had happened and finally, the ash blonde clicked. He called you one night but you didn't answer you needed to cut him out. You messaged saying you were tired and that he needed to remember to focus on himself.

You knew come Monday back at school he would be raging, however luckily for you, it would be an extra week off bedridden in a hospital. Maybe the fallout would be avoided but you doubted it. You also sent your costume into school with Shoto to give to Mei along with the customisation sheet on how to improve it from getting stabbed. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own bnha or pictures***