Hangover at the Bakugou house!

After at least an hour of snuggles, getting ready, and persuading your dad to drive you to the Bakugou house, in your car whilst Midnight followed in theirs, you finally arrived feeling a little more hungover than you wanted to. Haru knocked on the door and as soon as Mitsuki opened it, she grabbed him picking him up spinning him around making him squeal in excitement. "Who's the best little man in the whole world!?" she yelled making you grab your head in agony.

"Oh wow! You look like shi.....rough!" she laughed as you walked in with Haru's bag full of toys. "Well, I'm not going to lie my brat came home in a similar state last night....He insisted on staying here for the night," she smirked knowing full well that he would have found out you were coming to visit today. "He kept talking about this amazingly beautiful woman who outdrank him. Had no clue, that it would be you," she grinned as you all walked into the kitchen to see Masaru sat there drinking a coffee.

"Hey, there stranger. How you doing?" the kind man got up giving you a massive hug. "She is hanging out her ass!" Mitsuki walked in roaring with laughter with Haru still in her arms, as you could tell she had missed seeing him. "Oh wow...there he is!" Masaru finished hugging you before he hugged his wife and your son, as you made yourself a coffee. "The idiot still sleeping?" you chuckled. "No clue...He wasn't feeling so great himself though." the man laughed.

"Mummy...you shouldn't call people idiots. That's mean remember." Haru scolded you "Your right mummy is naughty...so don't copy me. I'm just going to go and vom....!" you don't even finish the sentence as you run to the bathroom emptying your stomach, as you hover over the toilet for a good 15 minutes. You knew all to well that Haru would be distracted by Mitsuki and Masaru. 

"Wow you look stunning!" you heard a familiar rough but tired males voice, as you turn he didn't look too fresh either. "I could say the same for you!" you say before chucking another load up before feel him holding your hair back rubbing your back.

"I'm not the one being sick!" you could hear the smirk in his voice, and knew he would have a smug look on his face, which you were correct when you turned to face him. "You're an asshole" you pout as he laughed more at you. "This reminds me of when you saved that guys life at the expo...held your hair then as you chucked up" he commented as you rolled your eyes at him. 

"Last night was the most fun I've had in years," he smirked as you sat down on the floor. "I'm glad I could help...Also, thanks I had fun." you smiled. "I think he would want you to have fun ya know." he sat next to you leaning against the bath looking at you with a scowl just like the old days. "You know what you're right. But it still hurts so much!" you broke in front of him as he pulled you in stroking your hair to try to comfort you.

"Why did he leave me Katsuki? Why? I miss him soo much...I loved him." you sobbed for thirty minutes solid sat on the man's knee as he stroked your hair, letting you get all your tears out. "You know I've not been around...I'm sorry but you have so many people who love you right," he said as you looked up he wiped your eyes. "I know...I just need to be strong for Haru." you start sobbing again like the tap of tears you thought was gone came back. It was most likely because you were hungover and tired, that your emotions were all over the place.

Mitsuki walked towards the bathroom, as she hears you crying but then hears Katsuki telling you 'It's ok to cry...get it all out' and decided to leave you to her son, as she distracts Haru with none other than ice cream. After about an hour you finally finish crying as you look up at the ash blonde "I'm sorry." you say as you grab tissue blowing your nose. "I gotta admit. I hate to see you cry but I understand why you are. He was a great guy. Remember that night he let me join in?" he wiggles his eyebrows at you making you let out a little laugh "I see you're still a perv!" you laughed "I'm being serious though. I'm going to miss him when shit hits the fan. He was an amazing hero." he pulled you in hugging you tightly as you just let him.