Katsuki!

After seeing you at the reunion and spending the next day holding you close whilst you sobbed into his arms about your late husband, the feelings Katsuki had for you came flooding back. He never stopped loving you but had an amazing will power to suppress the feelings he'd had. Whenever he had worked or spoke to Ash he was his usual asshole self, who wouldn't show that the stories of your adventures together bothered him. Even if Ash had seen that the ash-blonde man was still madly in love with his wife. 

Now that Ash was gone it broke Katsuki more than he thought it would, he felt partly responsible as if his feelings for you had caused harm to the man you loved and even bore a child with. His best friend Kirishima luckily caught this early on in the week running up to the picnic and did the only thing he knew how to do. Support his friend and reassure him in their weird way that he was not to blame. Letting the man who would jump through fire to save him, be angry during training to let the rage building up out. 

After so many years of friendship, Katsuki knew that Kirishima was letting him take his anger out on him, but would never admit it and would never want the ash blonde to thank him, as he knew if he needed it Bakugou would do the same for him. 

It was the Wednesday before the picnic, and thus far he hadn't been able to catch you whenever you visited his parent's house. Mitsuki found it funny that her son had started visiting so much just to try to see even just a glimpse of the (h/c) haired woman he loved. The Bakugou's were sat around the table, Katsuki and Mitsuki calling each other brat and had as Masaru Bakugou enjoyed his family being together. 

Katsuki had text you earlier that day to mention it was his day off but as of yet, you hadn't messaged back but was aware that you had a son but had also gone back to work part-time. His phone was on the table as if it wasn't there he would miss your call or message in case you needed him, it was as if he was almost desperate for you to need him even if it was as simple to change a light bulb or fetch milk. He would have been happy with you calling just to tell him he was an idiot. 

Mitsuki was annoyed that her son's phone was on the table but more for the fact, she didn't want him to get called into hero work when she had gone through the effort of making his favourite. Not that the stubborn woman, much like her son would ever admit that she enjoyed his more frequent visits to his childhood home. Masaru had worked the reason to why his phone was on the table, even though he was quiet he was a smart man and took in things that his wife sometimes missed due to her exploding at his explosive son. 

The vibration went across the table as Mitsuki glanced over to see her son smile like truly smile as if he had no control of the look on his face. 'Ahhh it's (f/n)' smirking the woman shoved more curry in her mouth as she tried to glance at the message sent. 

(f/n) - Sorry I didn't reply sooner. What a hectic day! I hope you had a lovely day off though x

Katsuki - It's fine...not really was boring. x

(f/n) - That sucks! I would trade a screaming 4 year old for a boring day :D x

Katsuki - I can come over if you want? x

(f/n) - It's cool Lord Murder Explosion! :P x

(f/n) - I gotta do stuff but I'm looking forward to Saturday. Don't bring food! x

Katsuki - Fine let me do something though? x

(f/n) - Nope your day off. I really gotta go sort Haru but speak later x

Throughout the texting back and forth his parents watched as his expression changed from loving, to pissed off to a stupid smirk when you called him what he wanted his hero name to be, and then just a smile before putting his phone down again. "So who's texting you?" Mitsuki not able to keep it in "Tch" he glanced at her as he knew she knew it was you. 

"Fine be like that brat!" she snapped grumpily "What you say hag?" he glared at her as Masaru continued with his food the two of the ash blondes practically butting heads before calming down to continue eating. 

"You know Haru is a massive Pokemon fan?" Masaru just comments briefly making his son glance and scowl at him. Mitsuki picks up on it "Yeh nearly as much as he is a Groundzero fan" she smirked as Katsuki just clicked his tongue before continuing with his food. After they watched a movie he went home. 

The next day he was on patrol with Red Riot, doing the usual walking around Kirishima being friendly and him scowling at anyone in sight but the women seemed to love it. Walking past a store he noticed a Pikachu bear in one of those shops where you designed your own. He had got Max one when he was born but then it hit him. After his patrol ended he rushed back to the store just before closing to pick up the bear but then noticed his costume was one of the outfits he could put it in. 'Little man is gonna love this' he thought you hadn't even crossed his mind at this point, he just wanted to see your son smile like in all the photos of him and Ash. 

After that, the rest of the week went past in a blur until you text to say you were on your way. He knew you would be at least thirty minutes at least, so rushed across the road ten minutes before to grab coffees. He had also seen the perfect juice for Haru instantly picking up without even thinking. 

When you did pull up to his apartment his heart was a mess he knew he couldn't but he just wanted to kiss you. The talk was nice, and when he gave Haru the bear he felt a sort of pride come over himself as the boys smile melted the icy exterior he had. Throughout the picnic itself, he couldn't help but look at you and your son, wanting so badly to be a part of your life. Trying to comfort you when you felt sad by holding your hand with no expectations. 

It went by too fast and when you made a comment on him not having children, when you snapped about the car seat it almost broke him. Hell, he wanted kids he wanted a wife but most of all he wanted that to be you and he knew that he would never want to replace Ash, as he knew he couldn't but he wanted to help you to look after the amazing man's son. 

After the picnic for the next few weeks, he begged his mum to tell him where you lived so he could either turn up or send flowers but she refused. Every time he tried to arrange to meet, you would say you were busy. It was driving him insane not seeing you. Mitsuki felt bad for her son, she loved you but she could see the pain this was causing the ash blonde. She knew he wanted a chance to undo all the wrongs he did at school. 

So, when she called him to ask him to do something for you as she all of a sudden couldn't he couldn't thank his mum enough. For the first time in a long time, he sent the largest bunch of flower to Mrs Bakugou who at first thought they were from her husband. However, upon reading the card she burst into tears in her husband's arms with joy. 

'Mum, you're an old hag but I guess you're not that bad

'Mum, you're an old hag but I guess you're not that bad. I want to say thanks for what you've done and I hope I can show (f/n) that I've changed just like you have faith that I have. Love Katsuki you're brat xxx P.S don't expect shit like this again'

Before the man knew it was the day he had been waiting for the day he was going to show you just how much he had matured due to what you saw and what belief you had in him all those years ago at U.A. 

***Thank you for reading****