Sonic Explosion!

Getting extremely lost you manage to avoid some of the bad guys but then you walk through a door into a room with water features trees and stuff. What you don't know is that Midoryia, Uraraka, Jiro, Iida, Mineta, Shoto, Kaminari, Momo and the girl Melissa are hiding in one of the bushes as you walk in you see two villains there.

'Balls! Think!' as you walk forward committed now as your classmates watch you walk towards the two men you pretend to be drunk. "Oh *hic* I seem to be lost!" you pretend to stumble. Iida turns to the others "Her acting is poor!" as the others nod waiting to see what happens. "Well, what a pretty lady!" one of the guys says walking forward.

Grabbing your ass "Let me help you!" you scowl just as the other says "There them kids!" as Kirishima walks in "oh hey we got lost!" he smiles seeing you glare with the guy's arm around you. Katsuki also sees you as one of the guys throws his quirk at Kirishima sending him into a large rock.

"Stay here Miss! We need to deal with these kids." as he grabs your ass one more time you start to laugh "You should be careful of me." as you sonic boom him making yourself flip in the air. As you do you grab your bracelet activating it into a metal staff. "I thought she was support!" Melissa turned to Midoryia who laughed as they look for a way to get to the control room.

"Oi stupid." Katsuki shouts "What idiot!" you yell as you dodge the acts coming at you. "Fancy a dance?" he yells making you look confused as he holds his hand out you click as you run over grabbing his hand he starts to spin you.

"What the hell? When did they learn that?" Kaminari comments "I don't know but I'm going to go help you guys go!" Shoto says as he creates an ice ramp to a vent in the ceiling as he steps forward as you are spinning fast as you do a combo attack mixing his Howitz impact with your sonic boom to knock one of the guys out cold as you both yell "SONIC EXPLOSION" before catching your breath.

As he puts you down you notice Midoryia and team moving up with Shoto fighting the other guy. Waving you tell Katsuki to help Shoto whilst you go check on Kirishima who is a little battered. "Oh hey (f/n) you look nice!" he chuckles as you help him sit up "That could have killed me if it wasn't for me quirk!" he laughs "Yeh here you go!" you start healing the scrapes he has, as Shoto and Katsuki walk over.

"You ok Kirishima?" Katsuki asks "Yeh no problem!" he laughed "So (f/n) what are you doing here?" Katsuki turned his attention to you as you transform your bracelet back. "Place one of my holiday!" you smile. "Hmm. You look really nice!" he blushes as you notice him in a suit. "Yeh you to" you grab your phone and snap a selfie with him.

"We should probably go help them!" you smile "Yeh one of the girls Melissa is quirkless!" Shoto comments "What? Let's go." you yell as you start running towards the vent as Katsuki grabs you with one arm using his explosion to get you up as Shoto and Kirishima follow with the ice bridge. "God I want to fuck you right now!" Katsuki whispers in your ear. "Seriously! You know we aren't together right!" you pout.

"I know but a guy can dream!" he snaps "Yeh you'll just have to dream as not happening. As good as the sex was!" you smile as you know it would make him smile. "I really miss you." he commented "This was your fault but you need to focus remember!" you say as you have a little argument the two boys behind laughing.

When you get to the group it appears that Midoryia and the girl with no quirk have gone forward as the rest are there fighting robots. "Arrgh this is shit in heels you know" you moan as you see a dumb looking Kaminari you run over to heal his brain a little. "Oh hey (f/n). You're smoking hot right now!" he grins blushing as you shake your head taking your bracelet off and turning it back into a staff.

Pole vaulting yourself into the air smashing down on one of the robots that seems to be adapting to the quirks. "This isn't good guys. The tech is adapting to our quirks!" you yell out as you throw sonic power at them. Then a flame smash at another one before a block of ice block at another "Shit!" you squeak as one comes for you before you're dragged out the way by Katsuki.

"Why do you always step in the way of danger Stupid!" he laughs as you all start to step back. Noticing a cut on your arm you grab a pad out of your bag and slap it on. "Always prepared" Katsuki smirks "Of course" you laugh as all the robots stop. All of you start heading up to the roof as your phone rings you answer it. "Where the hell are you?" it was Ash sounding completely panicked.

"Ermm long story. Save a dance for me yeh!" you laugh nervously as you hang up "That your perfect boyfriend!" Katsuki spits out sarcastically. "Dude there is a crisis! I'll have a dance with you too if that makes you feel better!" you glare at him. 

Getting to the roof you see All Might and Midoryia there fighting with a girl crouching over a man with a bullet wound. Not thinking you run over "Hey!" then you see the blood and turn to vomit.

"EWW!" Katsuki yells. "Yeh, she isn't good with blood!" Shoto laughs as you realise you need to get the bullet out before you can heal the wound. "This might hurt trust me I know ok sir." you comment from experience of having a thumb shoved in a wound as you go into your bag pulling out some tweezers ripping a piece of cloth of the man's shirt and shoving it in his mouth.

"Katsuki, Shoto and Kirishima come hold him down! Melissa is it? You need to move! I'm going to help ok!" you say in a calm voice as she moves everyone watching between you and All Might fighting with Midoryia at his side. Shoving the tweezers in the wound you're really struggling not to vomit on the guy as you hit something metal before pulling it out. 

Grabbing the pen you had been working on out of your bag. Shoving it in the now gushing wound you releasing the foam sealing the opening and stopping the blood flow, before grabbing a healing pad you place it gently over the top. Placing your hand over the pad as it goes white to heal the injury. "You're going to be ok sir!" you smile down at the man reassuring him, as the girl hugs you from behind as you pull the rag out his mouth. You then get up feeling a little dizzy from the blood as you crouch over away from them and start vomiting.

Katsuki comes over and holds your hair back "Nice work I guess!" he pouts as you flip him off whilst you empty the contents of your stomach. "Done!" he commented as you notice the fighting is done. Feeling a little drained you give a thumbs up "You're getting pretty badass. Nice dress I have a great view from back here!" he laughs as you flip him off again your voice a little sore for words at the moment.

After that, the bad guys are caught as you regain your colour grabbing a mint out of your purse you get up. "Right laters!" you start to walk away from your classmates as Ash will be getting worried "Wait up were going that way as well!" Kirishima chased after you with the rest of class 1-A that was there.

Like that you headed down to the party with the rest of the hero course students that were present. All Might took the man to the hospital but his daughter came with us downstairs as the party was to continue and not be disrupted any more. 

***Thank you for reading also check out  story Jinx - Bakugou x reader!***

***I don't own BNHA or picture***