Back to work!

The rest of the day flies by, making you all exhausted at the end of it, that you just crash at the end of the day. After the night before you let Katsuki start sleeping in your bed with you, after as you persuaded Haru to sleep in his own room by the ash-blonde man reading him a bedtime story, as you do prep for lunches the next day.

Sho messaged you to confirm his appointment with you in regards to times and what he needs to bring. Eventually, you get into bed seeing Katsuki already lying in there sleeping 'Must be exhausting going from being a hero to then helping to look after a four-year-old.' There is a loving look in your eyes as you get ready for bed, slipping under the sheets next to the sleeping man. Leaning over you run your hands through his soft hair making him mumble a little in his sleep.

Placing a kiss on his forehead, before snuggling down into the covers and going to sleep yourself. Somehow in the night, you had ended up in Katsuki's arms, so when you woke up you could feel his breath on the back of your neck, your alarm ringing in the room destroying the silence. Reaching forward you switched it off, noticing  Katsuki had opened his eyes "What time is it?" his voice groggy from the peaceful slumber he was in.

"6 am!" you whisper quietly so not to wake up the wrecking ball that is Haru in the other room as it seems he wasn't awake yet.

"Err. Why do you hate me?" his sleepy voice groaning as he is trying to pull you back into bed missing your warmth against his body.

"Oh, I don't hate you. I'll get up, you sleep some more. I'll make you breakfast," you manage to wiggle out his grasp, mostly due to him being tired as he drifts back off to sleep almost instantly. 

After grabbing a shower you go downstairs to tidy a little bit, do some work, and start making breakfast for the three of you. Walking upstairs you could hear Haru's tiny snores, which was a surprise since he was normally such an early riser. 'Max, Sakura and the twins must have worn him out' you had a smile on your face remembering how adorable the four looked running and playing games together.  

Managing to wake him up without him making too much noise, you get Haru up and ready for school. Popping your head in your bedroom, the shower is running meaning the grumpy blonde must have finally awoken.

Sitting Haru at the table you place his breakfast in front of him with some juice. Then you turn to make coffee and some breakfast for Katsuki. The first thing he does when he enters the kitchen/dining area is wrapping his arms around your waist "I could get used to this!" commenting before placing kisses on your neck.

Haru is still too sleepy to communicate as he eats looking at the Gruffalo book that he loved. "Could you, now?" smirking as you turn in his powerful arm and looking into his red eyes, still a little sleepy looking. "Did no one do this for you at your plain apartment?" leaning up you capture his dry lips kissing him good morning. 

"No, it was rather lonely, to be honest!" he sighs as you push him to sit down so that you can serve him his breakfast and a coffee, before sitting yourself.

Now that your ankle is better, it's easier for you both to go off in your separate cars since he needs to work a little later. It is also due to the fact you can now defend yourself. Somehow you'd persuaded him, as well Shoto by making sure you had tracking devices on you, as well as your specially made communication earrings you made. 

Leaving the house you pass him his lunch, giving him a kiss before you both head off to your day at work. Haru was a little disappointed it was you dropping at school, and not his favourite hero. Once he was safely in the school you headed to the spa for the day.

Your appointments for the day are pretty straight forward muscle recovery mostly, as well as Sho's appointment. You'd promised to have lunch and a coffee with him in your office to catch up since the only other times you had seen him was at a nightclub.