Three!

****Lemon****

Ash stands at the edge of the bed as you slip the robe off and crawl onto all fours wiggling your ass in front of a still stunned Katsuki. You grab hold of Ash's throbbing cock and start to pump it whilst licking the pre-cum off the end. Opening your mouth you allow the boy to put his cock in grabbing your hair as he starts to groan as he fucks your mouth.

"What you waiting for...you said you want to fuck her ass right? Well, do want you to want? One night only take it or leave it but Fuck I ain't going to be able to stop now I've started" Ash grunts through gritted teeth. Not being told twice the Katsuki strips his clothes off as he looks at your ass in the air and you're dripping cunt.

He looks up as the guy nods before he shoves two fingers in your tight pussy making you moan around Ash's cock. "Fuck!" the black haired boy groans as the ash blonde holds your ass he thrust two fingers in you hard making your back arch. "Fuck...I missed this pussy!" he groaned as he pulled his fingers leaning into your wet core and sticking his tongue in licking your wetness. The taste drives him crazy "Dude pick a hole and fuck her." Ash groans trying to hold on enough because as soon as he's shot his load in your mouth he is going to want to fuck you for real.

Not needing to be told twice Katsuki places his huge hard cock to your pussy and rams himself in you hard, making you scream around Ash's cock in your mouth. The vibrations are amazing around his cock that he is getting close but he wants to come at the same time as you.

Katsuki is holding your hips and he goes as deep as possible, reaching round he rubs his thumb on your clit making you so close as you moan. The knot in your stomach is forming, you're close as Katsuki slightly adjusts his position as he balls slap against you, he finds that perfect spot making you scream but it's muffled from the cock in your mouth.

You can tell your close as you start to move your hips to meet his thrusts "Fuck...(f/n)!" he groans as your walls tighten around his cock as you scream out your back arching and covering his cock in juice, as he fills you with his own seed. The whole thing sends Ash over the edge as he shoots his load in your mouth a little spilling out as you try to swallow it all.

Letting you breathe a minute "Turn around babe. I've not fucked that sweet ass of yours. Today unless you're hard enough to fuck her ass...whilst I fuck her sweet pussy!" he looks at the boy sitting there catching his breath. "I want the ass!" Katsuki smirks as Ash picks you up and balances you on his cock thrusting a few times as he shoves his tongue in your mouth. Katsuki just sits and watches as another guy is fucking you.

"You gonna ride me like a good girl!" Ash groans as he thrusts in you "Yeh!" is all you can say as he sits on the bed before leaning back, as you lean down thrusting on his cock with your ass in the air as you kiss Ash before you look at the blonde watching the both of you. "Do you want a kiss" you tease as the blonde who nods leaning forward capturing his lips with yours before pulling away.

"If you're gonna fuck my ass. Then do it! I can't last much longer." you moan as Ash moves down capturing your nipple with his teeth "Ash...Fuck!" you yell. "You fucking asked for it now!" Katsuki smirks as he placing the tip of his dick at the entrance of your ass.

He slowly starts thrusting trying to get in but it so fucking tight since you already have a big cock in your pussy. "Shit. It's so fucking tight!" he groans as you bite your lip as Ash looks up. "Yeh, she isn't that use to a dick in there!" Ash groans. "Oh fuck (f/n)" Katsuki finally gets all the way in and rotates his hips a little to adjust before he beings to slowly thrust.

"Fuck. Oh. God. Ash. Katsuki. Oh. Fuck. Harder!" is literally all you can get out before the guys start to synchronise their thrusts. All three of you getting closer as you are gripping the duvet, your head back as you finally scream out both names as they curse moaning your name before spilling their seed in you. All three of you just stop a minute catching you breaths before they both pull out of you flopping down in the middle.