I'll Let you Heal!

After about an hour you come rolling in on skates, the Segway was too bulky and you needed to get close to desks. Someone had attached wheels to the bottom of the cast for you, as you wheeled in "Frank, don't forget we need to test the Tasers, get someone who can hack it." you smirk as you use your  uninjured leg to wheel across to your desk.

"Are you like a massive kid?" Katsuki laughed "No. It was inconvenient. I needed to get close to stuff!" you scowl as you grab your overalls slipping them over your clothes. Pressing your hand against a wall, it fully opens into a bigger workshop. "How big is your office?" Kaminari yelled "Erm big I guess!" Skating over towards a car, that you're working on. Grabbing your tool kit you get on a flatbed sliding under the car.

"Is it wrong that watching her at work is turning me on" Katsuki comments to the guys in the room "You're a perv dude!" Kaminari comments "Says my dunce of a husband!" Jiro speaks up "Only with you babe!" he laughs as he kisses his wife, before they hear banging "FUCKING THING...FUCKING WORK!" you yell as you bang a pipe.

"Does she talk like that around Haru?" Uraraka asks as Katsuki, Shoto and Momo laugh "Oh hell no. That kid will fleece her. Tells her off for calling me an idiot!" Katsuki laughs remembering you saying 'shit' in front of him yesterday. "Shoto, who used this last? I'm going to kill them. I need to strip the engine and fix it. You do realise how long that will take?" you yell annoyed.

"Shoto dear. You should probably tell whoever crashed it to avoid her for a while." Momo whispered "You're right. I'll be back!" Shoto leaves heading to his own office, as you wheel from under the car towards the exit to go to the hero level. "Where is she going now?" Iida asked "Errm yeh, that can't be good she was holding a wrench!" Momo comments running after you.

"She is funny to watch work!" Midoryia laughed "yeh, I can see why she was so annoyed about breaking her ankle now. She doesn't stop" Mina laughed as you were wheel back into the room by Momo. "You're easy to catch now!" she laughed "Laugh now, ponytail. If I get my hands on that idiot though!" you snarl as she pushes you back into your work space. After about an hour Shoto comes back with a massive guy with a very scared face "F/N, you have a helper!" he smiles as you wheel over.

"Oh hello! are you the one that broke my creation?" you smile evilly as you smack the wrench in your hand. The guy gets on his knees. "I'm sorry Ms Nanase. Please don't punish me for it." the big man comments clearly scared "Geez, she is scary" Sero shudders "Punishment. I like the sound of that. You maybe a Pro but you're still responsible for your actions. Now follow me!" you comment as you walk over to your demolition room opening the room.

"Now I had an accident in here. You know what to do. I expect to see my face in the walls." you wheel away "Oh and I'll bake you some cookies, if you're a good boy!" you smile wheeling off. "Wow you let her get away with anything!" Midoryia laughed "That's because Shoto broke something before and learned the hard way" Momo laughs as the ice and fire user shudders.

"What she make you do?" Katsuki intrigued "All I can say is I had to work in her Spa for a week!" he laughed "At the end of the day she is a gem of the company. She is like family to us. She also yells at my dad I love it." Shoto laughs remembering when his dad was injured but wouldn't listen to your treatment.

"Now that I would have loved to see!" Uraraka commented. After a while it coming to the end of the day there are boards with possible suspects on, but you don't recognise any of them. Plans are put in place as well as a communication link for you all. "Didn't it feel like a study session from school?" Momo giggled. They all agreed but it was time to grab the kids from school as you all started to head out the building.

There is a man delivering flowers at reception "Oh Ms Nanase these are for you!" the receptionist calls over. "Oh thanks!" you grab the card off them

'Hi My Beautiful Hero, I'll let your ankle heal. Then we can have more fun like Saturday night!

I Love you!'

Turning to the receptionist "Who were these sent with?" you snap "Wow chill what's wrong?" Shoto grabs the card. "Honey, can you get the kids. I'm going to be working overtime!" He turns to Momo kissing her head as he makes a call "I need all the footage from today. I need to know who delivered flowers to the office like now." he pauses "Don't come in for the next few days!" he goes back into his office.

Katsuki grabs the flowers and uses his quirk to destroy them as he passes the card around the group. "It's cool. I'll be ready this time guys." you smile showing that you're not worried "I need to get my little man from school. Oh Katsuki, what do you want for dinner?" you smile as he strokes your hair. "Whatever you guys want. I can cook whilst you give Haru his bath!" he smiles.

"He will have to eat before then. Otherwise, he will need another bath after his food." You smirk "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to how to look after my son." you smile as he puts his arm round you "I hope so." he kisses your head as you leave. All the other heroes just stop a little stunned.

"OMG! They're so adorable together!" Uraraka squealed with Mina. "I know. He has waited all this time to be in her life. I know he doesn't want it to have happened this way but I'm glad to see him not being such a grumpy fuck!" Kirishima smiled grabbing his own wife to pick up Max. Haru is super excited when you turn up to get him with Katsuki, he tells you both about his day and asks if he can play Lego with the man whilst you make dinner. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own bnha or pictures***