Chaste Kiss

Going up to the counter "Good afternoon! Table for 4?" you ask the ash blonde and his friends. "Yes please!" the red-haired asks whilst the ash-blonde glares. Grabbing four menus you sit them down. "I'll be over in a second to take drink orders!" you smile as they sit. "Dude you came here as that cute girl works here?" the blonde-haired boy commented. "No, their curry is the best! That stupid extra being here isn't relevant!" he said as he watched you get tackled by a pink-haired girl squealing.

"Mei chill I'm at work! Did no one else come just the five of you?" you smile "Well they did but headed off after arcade!" Ryos smiled at you as he gave you a hug, Ash happened to walk past glaring at the boy as did the ash blonde. "See competition from them two guys!" the black-haired boy said at the angry ash blonde, as he watched you seat your classmates.

You walked back over to the table with the four boys on "So what drinks could I get you and is there any questions about the menu?" you smiled sweetly. "You know what I want!" Katsuki commented making you smirk as you whispered "Would you like me to sneak in and put extra hot sauce in!" you wink making him blush. "You know it idiot!" he pouts as you laugh "And what can I get the other inspiring hero course students!" you smile as they give their drink orders. "Great Ash will be over with your drinks!" as you walked away the boys stare at your ass.

"Dude you could bounce a coin off that ass!" the blonde commented. "Don't look at her that way!" Katsuki sneered. "I thought you didn't like the extra?" Kaminari was testing his friend just as Ash walked over with drinks placing them down. "How she doin' Bakugou?" he looked at the ash-blonde who just glared at him. "How would I know how that stupid extra is doing?" they glared as you walked passed at the same time taking drinks to your classmates. "Ask them losers over there." he nodded to the support team table.

"You could at least show her a bit of respect since she for some reason likes you! I would kill for her to look at me the way she looks at you!" he grumbles as he walks off. "Least that guy is manly about the fact he likes the girl," Kirishima commented. "Tch! whatever!" he pouts taking a sip of his drink. After a while, you take the food to the table "So...you had a lovely day guys. Anything fun?" you ask nicely you did want a tip after all. "Went to the arcade. You should join us sometime!" the blonde comments.

"Oh, maybe I love the arcade. Katsuki won me this when his mum forced me to go with him" you hold your phone up showing the cat charm. "Oh wow that's cute like you!" the blonde comments. "I'm (f/n) by the way. I know this idiot won't introduce a... what's the word." you stand thinking as Ash walks behind you placing a hand on your shoulder. "An extra!" he laughs "Thanks Ash. Extra like me!" you laugh as they introduce themselves.

"Anyways enjoy your food! I have my own classmates here today and I finish in like ten minutes!" you smile as you walk away. "You say she isn't your girlfriend but you got that super cute charm for her?" Sero asked earning a glare from the ash blonde before they eat in silence before a new conversation starts. You then vanish from the boys red eyes going into to the back to change into some jeans, retro game vest and vans.

Ash gives you a hug "Good luck! With your course plus we should train sometime!" he grabs the muscle on your arm. "Tch. You would kick my ass!" you laugh as Ryos and Katsuki glared at the black-haired boy. You give your classmates a hug, Ryos hugs you little longer before calling to you as your walking to Katsuki's table "Oi Jelly Bean. Don't forget you promised us cookies for abandoning us today!" he winked "I know! I have your order of jelly bean cookies!" you giggle.

"So Katsuki. I'm off please boys look after him." you smile as they nod "Where are you going?" he asked "You said you were working. Why aren't you free tonight?" Katsuki questioned you thinking you were lying. "I have this course I started to further my support studies. I have a surprise for you once I finished it. Trust me it will help you. I did promise your mum!" you smiled. "You know his mum?" Kirishima asked. "Yeh. I'll let the angry idiot fill you in! But I need to go I don't want to be late! Plus I have mega research to do tonight. I have some formulas I need to work over for school." you smile as you go to leave.

"Don't I get a hug they all got a hug. I'm your stupid best friend." the boy literally pouted. "I didn't think you were the hugging type." you laugh as you lean down to hug him he grabs your face and kisses your lips in front of everyone. You kiss back as you taste the curry on his lips before you stand up in a little bit shock and you think you say bye as you run out. Ash walks over to the table to clear up the plates "Well played!" he comments a little ticked off but he was happy for you as he hoped this guy would mess it up.

Ryos was literally shocked but he noticed you were stunned, so felt he still had a chance but Mei was straight onto texting you. "Dude. Nice!" Kaminari commented "You can't steal a girl's first kiss like that. Not Manly!" Kirishima commented making Katsuki smirk. "That wasn't her first kiss. We had that last night when I walked her home!" he had the smuggest look on his face. "So are you dating?" Sero asked as Ash listened in "Nah not yet. I was going to ask her this weekend but she is always working so damn hard. Her dad is a pro!" he commented making the boys ask more as he filled them in how you met but it was brief and Ash added extra bits as he walked passed.

Katsuki wouldn't admit it but he wasn't bothered about you and Ash being friends he knew the guy liked you but wouldn't step on his toes to get you. Meanwhile, you had to explain to Mei you weren't dating and you're as shocked as she was. Mei informed Ryos who was extremely happy he had a chance still.

Your course went great you didn't really make any people that you would class as friends as they were all there to learn how to massage correctly and get a qualification. When you got back home you looked at your phone that had basic messages that you responded to before the PJ's were on and homework was being finished. The rest of the weekend went the same way and it was Monday before you knew it, there were loads of reporters there trying to question kids about All Might being a teacher.

You just pushed passed being used to reporters being so damn demanding. The security on campus was the best, so you felt safe when at school. However, you were on lunch sitting with the usual squad in which you did indeed bring Jelly Bean cookies when the security alarm went off creating a panic. Ryos grabbed your hand as you lost the rest of your friends, but all he could think about at the time was keeping you safe.

Everyone was pushing to get out the exit and people were starting to get trampled as you saw Katsuki and his friends. Ryos pushed his body against yours to shield you against the crowd, your bodies were literally pressed up close as you could feel this guy clearly lifted weights. Your face was extremely flustered as you could feel his breath on your neck. "You ok Jelly Bean?" he asked in a breathy husky voice. "Yes. Are you ok?" you turned to look at him and your noses were touching as you looked into his grey eyes with your (e/c) ones.

"I know this isn't the best time to say this but you have nice eyes!" he smiled as he leaned forward and kissed you it was only a chaste kiss but your face went bright red. Katsuki saw it and was livid but it was that quick, he realised that it could have been the crowd that pushed him against you. Plus, he couldn't be mad it wasn't like you were dating, so why did he want to kill the guy. Kaminari had also seen in and pointed it to Kirishima, who looked at his ash-blonde friend.

A guy from the hero course then flew across the hall announcing that it was just journalists. As you walked back to class you couldn't look at Ryos, "I know you like that guy in the hero course. I just wanted to kiss you at least once." Ryos commented "Don't act differently with me yeh?." he looked worried but you smiled. "It's ok. I wouldn't change." you beamed as your cheeks went red.

****Thank you for reading****

****I don't own the BNHA characters or pictures****